Render for a T Shirt

We made some T Shirts the other day, so I produced a render of a I4 16V Engine from in game, by makeing a really large render target. Originally 2048x2048 but cropped down.

Here it is, click for larger view:

Oh god, its so large I can see all the things I’ve done wrong! :stuck_out_tongue:

Give it to me! Give it to me!

:laughing:

(I’ll buy it :stuck_out_tongue:)

Just remember, those aren’t Flaws, they’re Features!

How can we buy this?

talk about tight valve tolerances! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yates Belts - can i use them for pest control in the garden as well?

:smiley:

Super cool are you going to sell the T-shirts I would love to order one.

We might, but its almost impossible to get them printed cheaply, ours were like $20 each…

I’m cool with $20/$25+Shipping its for a good cause LOL. Hell if Automation I would pay $30+shipping.

I’m a big fan of pass through cam lobe technology :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re forgetting the revolutionary piston-crankshaft counterweight pass-through - that’s where most of the efficiency gains come from :laughing:

take a look at vistaprint.com We just got a bunch for a birthday party for about $10 USD each

We got some vista print shirts, pretty disappointed with their quality.

Their marketing and product strategy in general is very disappointing…
their emails (almost daily “news”-letter) you receive after ordering something, are so SPAM-like that it’s almost amusing :stuck_out_tongue: never going to order anything from them again either hehe.

For fun and giggles I took a look at the website of the place where we get shirts printed (I am a printer/bookbinder by trade) and for a decent print on a single shirt (what converts to AU$20) seems a reasonable price.
I can make you a far more interesting offer than that though, but it depends on the volume of the run and some other printing-technical details. Though shipping it to the other side of the globe would probably ruin whatever cost advantage I can get you through my contacts at work.

If you guys would like and there’s a decent amount of interest for shirts, I’m willing to have a talk with my colleague from sales to see what can be done about the price. Looking at the image I’d say a 2 or maybe 3 colour silk-screen-print (no need to pay for full-colour on an image that doesn’t require it) can be done for something like 10-13 euro (ex tax and shipping) per shirt. In which case it’d include a black shirt of decent weight, automation logo on the chest (10x10 cm) and the image on the back (35x35cm). The shirt being a one-size-fits-all european XXL, smaller shirts are marginally cheaper, but having different sizes mixed is less economical.
Though you’d be hard pressed to make a profit on selling them if your run is less than say 150-200 shirts.

/end of shameless plug