Rennen Automotive

Thanks so much for your kind comment! It really means a lot for me! ^-^

The want is strong… Really strong.

How do you get such nice screenshots I really like them

Photoshop :stuck_out_tongue:

Just wondering, has Rennen been tuning some ETK cars over in the BeamNG verse?

3 Likes

I may have to sue.

Wow, that is very fast for a sedan.
These cars look amazing.

Your whole lineup spans the whole spectrum, with a supercar, sporty compact and luxury sedan all at once - and it looks as amazing as it is! What other models will you show to us next?

Edit: They will all be shown after the UE4 update.

Rennen is proud to announce the grand re-opening of Rennen Raceway.

Since 1978, Rennen Raceway has been a technical yet fast-paced track. Not only is it a great testing ground with difficult corners, elevation changes, and changes in road texture, the 3-year long renovation now allows the racetrack to be open to the public with a much lower entry fee than before.

The 3.12 mile long raceway is located in Islip, Long Island, and features a medley of interesting aspects. For example, there is one main path and only a few other smaller paths, but this main path has many obstacles and difficult turns that truly test the worth of the driver at hand. The track, built in a particularly hilly area, has great changes in elevation. Because of this, the fun track pushes the car to the limit. Some more technical data is listed below.

You can take drive on the track here.

17 Likes

From Rennen, a new sensation of speed. A new form of an adrenaline rush. A new sense of terror.

The Rennen Apophis Concept is a new concept developed by Rennen to be the fastest GT car ever built. Lapping our test track in under 1 minute 47, an impressive time for such a luxuriously appointed vehicle, the Apophis is a new breed of luxury supercars. With a front-mid engined, all-wheel drive layout routed through a 7-speed DCT and 2 electronic limited slip differentials, the Apophis is sure to tenaciously grip any stretch of road you throw at it. The twin-turbocharged 5.5 Liter V12 is tuned to produce upwards of 640 HP, and thus the Apophis can shoot from 0 to 62 MPH in under 3 seconds.

With this talk of the interior, it reveals a cabin full of luxury that rivals that of our flagship saloon, the Genova. With a shell-white leather interior, alcantara-wrapped steering wheel, carbon fiber accents and gearknob, as well as a 12-inch central touchscreen which allows for easy access for the driver whilst remaining driver focused, the Apophis is a true GT car. Don’t be fooled; it’s highly advanced pushrod rear suspension and carbon fiber body and chassis make the Apophis a stunning car to drive. Not only that, but the styling was carefully executed to demonstrate the future of Rennen’s design language. carefully sculpted curves, headlights, and taillights lead to an aggressive yet distinctly Rennen style. With such brute force and sinful luxury, the Apophis is truly the angel that fell from heaven.

18 Likes

My desktop right now:

Gorgeous thing :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

That’s an incredible machine! Does it come in any other colors? And since it is AWD, does it have a drift mode?

It’s a concept, so it will only be showcased in the Ragata Crimson shown in these pictures. It does not have a drift mode but it does have 4-wheel torque vectoring.

2 Likes

It’s beyond stunning. Beyond words even. I have a feeling this could go onto become a legend within the Automation community. One of the most groundbreaking designs I’ve ever seen on these forums.

What are the plans with regards to putting this thing into production, if there are any?

3 Likes

Between you and I, a design like this will soon replace the Tenebris GT currently in our lineup.

4 Likes

That is most pleasing to hear.

3 Likes

From Rennen, the next generation of executive sports luxury sedans.

The new Rennen Kastana Concept was created in order to look into the future of engaging, luxurious sedans. With a familiar twin-turbocharged 4.2L V8, AWD, and a 7-speed DCT with electronic limited slip differentials, the Kastana concept is sure to plaster a grin on your face. The engine is played in between the front axle and passenger space for a balanced weight distribution. The twin-turbocharged 4.2 Liter V8, as found in the previous generation Kastana, has been tweaked for higher horsepower and greater fuel economy with cylinder deactivation technology.

The interior of the Kastana is a true evolution of the Rennen design. The concept has a mixed beach-tan and cosmic black interior with a 14" touch screen adorning the center console. Inlays of Mahogany are present in the doors and mix seamlessly with the design of the aluminum-outlined vents. Being a wagon, there is extreme versatility in the rear, with the rear seats folding down and raising in over 20 possible configurations. There is a refrigerator in the trunk for storing cooled items. The design of the Kastana reveals elegant yet innovative elements and details such as the active side vents, downforce-control active rear diffuser, and wind-cheating aerodynamic design. The Kastana Concept paves a way into the future of Rennen Automotive.

14 Likes

Really like your cars … keep good work! :wink:

Do you know Jamiroquai’s Cosmic Girl song? In an interview JK said that the cosmic girl was the Lamborghini Diablo SE30 featured in the videoclip of the song. My Cosmic Girl may be the whole Rennen lineup.
Just for reference here’s the Lambo

Put that bastard into production or I swear I’ll get Erin to fund it’s production if i have to.

2 Likes