Request a (real world) track here

Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dubai is one of the F1 tracks currently being worked on as I find time.

Here is the full list of the F1 Circuits completed, in progress, and waiting:

List of F1 tracks for Automation (13 of 19 complete)

I can’t imagine the list of all the tracks you have to work on, F1 or otherwise, haha! :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the hard work!

The Nürburgring could be cool.
Then you can compare your car whit real cars! :smiley: :smiley:

Here is the Nurburgring:

Nurburgring

This would be awesome…
Two words;
Pikes.Peak. :exclamation:

Difficult simulating the power loss at high altitudes.(Finish line at 4500m) But i would also like to have PPIHC in my tracks folder.

I will add it to the list, but the BSLL has be quite busy at the moment. And the CTC5 is starting up. Pike’s Peak will be a tough one, but somebody did Haruna with the editor, so I don’t see why I couldn’t do Pike’s Peak.

Might be a silly question but has anyone made a 1/8th. 1/4 or 1/2 mile drag strip?

I used the search function for ‘1/4 mile’ and got 440 results, most of which were car descriptions and searching ‘drag race’ got me quite the number as well.

Search Tulsa, that’s a 1/4 mile! 1/8 and 1/2 though, I don’t know. They’re really easy to make though!

My original v.11 Swanson Proving Grounds includes both a 1/4 and a 1/2 mile strip. If you go down to the 10th post, you’ll find v.21, which has a 1/4, 1/2, and 1 mile marker on it, but I never made the LUA files. It is just a straight line, however, so it would be really easy to add it in.

Thank you! You are awesome!

Well, okay. Whenever you could, could you please try to recreate the Fontana, Calif. and Talladega NASCAR tracks sometime? That would be awesome, IMO. :sunglasses:

My apologies for delays in making tracks. I’ve had some health problems and then the holidays. I have also had computer issues, so many of my previous files are not back on my laptop yet. I will get them back on and continue with the F1 series tracks at some point, as well as a few projects of my own and the numerous requests I have not yet completed. There is also a new editor I’ve been wanting to give a try, so this is the first one using BitTwiddler’s editor.

Auto Club Speedway, Fontana, CA, USA

Found an interesting track out in the Mojave Desert in California a while back…it’s 7 and a half miles long, too:

I’d heard from other places that Honda used to do some testing out there…maybe this is it? :sunglasses:

In Croatia there is the international circuit of Grobnik (Rijeka).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automotodrom_Grobnik
Google maps google.com/maps/place/Autom … d87c5dc07f
I’ve done a trackday with my Mazda there and I can assure you it is a great circuit, with an intresting elevation profile.

For me it’s worthy.

Can someone do the Lausitzring? The road course there is really cool!

Just one request, then.

Autopolis - in my opinion the greatest circuit that nobody really cared about.

How about Turkish Grand Prix? Istanbul Park/Turkish Grand Prix is a really nice track in my opinion. You can check out the wikipedia page :slight_smile: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Grand_Prix

From wikipedia page:
*Tilke has stressed how the track follows the contours of the land, which dips and falls. This is in contrast to some of his other recent tracks, the topography of which did not allow such variation. It takes an influence from many of the world’s best race tracks. Turn 1 is very similar to the first corner of the Autódromo José Carlos Pace, Brazil and has also been compared with the “corkscrew” at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. There is a flat-out kink on a hill similar to Eau Rouge corner at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps; fans have jokingly referred to this as “Faux Rouge.”

Turn 8 is probably the best corner on the track. It is a quadruple apex corner with a load of 5g (5 times the acceleration of gravity) for 4 seconds. It is actually 4 corners joined together. Many drivers have found this to be one of the trickiest corners in Formula 1.*

aw.poznan.pl/tor/images/mapka_szczeg.jpg

Poznań Race Track [pretty please]

[size=200]EDIT[/size]

there is one already…the search button has failed me…

THIS! I’d love to see my home track in the game. 0:57.597 is the track record done in a Champ car. Here are some SCCA class lap records WITH chicane. oregonscca.com/media-library … ne2011.pdf