River Automotive

In 1965 Amero Motors tried to enter the american market but due to complications it failed, so the founder Arytom founded River automotive to represent them on the american market

Ladies and Gentlemen we present to you the 1965 River Galantic

The Galantic is powered by 6.4 Liter V12 that produces [354Hp 545Nm]

SWANKY! But why isn’t there a chrome on the doors?

Well we planned to put chrome on the doors but we have exceeded our chrome budget :sweat_smile:

Don’t forget America was just coming out of the great Chrome shortage of the early sixties!

Nice car. That looks like quite a high end model.

1 Like

With the sales going well for the galantic, river automotive has present a second engine a 3.9 Liter V8 running on low quality fuel managing to produce 205hp & 297Nm

Soon

1 Like

Ladies and Gentlemen we present to you the 1967 River H21

In beginning 1967 the company had plans to build a small affordable coupe for the young people with that said the company quickly found a body and engines to work with so all what was left to do was to give it a name they called it the H21.

The H21 comes with 3 engines:

First: 998cc Inline 4 producing 34.9hp & 67.5Nm

Second: 1.7 Liter Inline 4 producing 69.8hp & 135Nm

Third: 2.0 Liter Inline 4 producing 102hp & 159Nm

You have three trim levels to choose from a basic level to Standard level or a Premium level.

The Market prices are:

6200$ for the h21 with 998cc

7200$ for the h21 with 1.7 liter

8500$ for the h21 with 2.0 Liter

1 July 1967

It’s an average day at the River Automotive plant the workers did their job like every other day the CEO Johnson was currently sitting in his office looking through various reports when suddenly sounds of squealing tires could be heard, surprised by the sound Johnson walked over to his window looking outside he could see smoke emitting from the employee parking lot he could also spot a car inside smoke.

Deciding to confront driver Johnson made his way over to the parking lot as he got closer the smell of burned tires filled the air as he reached the parking lot the car seeming halted to an stop the only thing that could be heard was the rumbling of engine.

When the smoke slowly cleared up Johnson was surprised to see a h21 standing there but it wasn’t a normal one he could tell two side exhaust stand out behind the front wheels & an additional grill has been added to the front, As the engine has been turned off the driver windows rolled down as the driver climbed out the window Johnson immediately recognized the person it was one of the new worker that they hired two months ago.

'Mike would you mind and explaining yourself ’ Johnson asked surprised

Mike turned around with a smile and said: ‘Sorry Boss just wanted to test my car out’

Johnson nodded ‘Your Car? But as i can see it’s not like everyone else’ John asked again

'That’s right it got a 3.4 Liter all aluminum V6 producing 288hp & 358Nm coupled with a 2 speed manual gearbox reaching a top speed of 255 Km/h and weighing only 670.4 Kg ’ Mike answered

‘Impressive’ is the only thing Johnson could say as he slowly made his way back to his office he spoke up once again ‘I think you going to have a bright future here mike’ Johnson said in a proud tone

Later the same year Mike was promoted to Lead Engineer for the sport section of River Automotive.

It makes it around the airfield track in 0:01:31.13

( Tried something different out, its not the best written but it works i guess)

1 Like

I like the approach.

Have to ask though, 2 speed manual gearbox? Why would you do that?

Mostly to lower the wheel spin and to achieve a low weight

Anyone got some good names for an 1969 ameican Hyper / Sports Car ?

i’m running out of ideas lol :disappointed_relieved:

Bullet
Highwayman
Marksman
Minuteman
Atomic

Usually good with names but those are the best I got.

You think that it will be so easy, that we will just give them to you? No no, mwahahahaha :smiling_imp:

Lol. Honestly I don’t have an idea, sorry. I’d have to ask it too if I were making such car :smiley:

1 Like

thanks these are some good names!

[quote=“szafirowy01, post:16, topic:15635, full:true”]
You think that it will be so easy, that we will just give them to you? No no, mwahahahaha :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Thats pure evil :scream: xD

[quote=“szafirowy01, post:16, topic:15635, full:true”]
Lol. Honestly I don’t have an idea, sorry. I’d have to ask it too if I were making such car :smiley:[/quote]

Giving my cars names is probably the hardest thing for me and designing them

The engine has been overhauled and tuned, only some fine tuning left to do

1969 isn’t probably the best year to build a sports or hyper cars

Sigh, it’s USA in the late 60’s. Just year prior the country saw the first manned flight of the apollo program. Look at everything space themed, that would be appropriate. Saturn would be good… if it wasn’t associated with bad cars already

2 Likes

Darn :sweat_smile: why wasn’t i thinking about that and that’s a good idea you have there