6 Likes

The River Asteroid is heading for Earth

( Cheap Marketing :grin: )

6 Likes

:laughing:
Fantastic. You’ve got a good name for this :smiley:

Thank You :grin:

Ladies and Gentlemen we present to you the 1969 River Asteroid

The Asteroid has been an ambitious project by the sports division leader of river automotive Mike Wattson.

It is powered by a 6.4 Liter V12 producing 550hp coupled with a 4 speed manual transmission reaching a top speed of 320 Km/h which makes it slightly slower then then its competitor miral.

The market price of the Asteroid is 60.000$

About 500 will be made.

(Gonna edit this later)

4 Likes

Awesome car! a truly widowmaker :wink:

1 Like

Thank you :laughing:

Sorry if this thread has been dead for a while but been a bit busy, I’ve been thinking that I will continue river automotive separately from Amero.

So what would you like to see next ?

Poll will be closed tomorrow

• Compact
  • Convertible
  • Coupe
  • Off-Road
  • Sedan
  • Station Wagon
  • Van

0 voters

The Poll are closed! and it seems like people want to see a station wagon.

I will be start the work on the station wagon as soon as possible, afterwards i will be doing a compact and perhaps a off-road.

Not totally sure about doing another coupe, but i will be considering the idea.

Coming Soon

4 Likes

We are currently in search for a company that could provide us a v6 or v8 for our new upcoming models.

Requirements:
**1.**Needs to run 91 Regular fuel.
**2.**Has to be available from 1970 or earlier on.

If you want something complex and expensive, the IMP G-Type is the way to go. Its an all-aluminium 16V DOHC V8 with a maximum capacity of 5.0L/305ci. The G-Types were introduced in 1966, versions running on 91 unleaded were introduced in 1973 but for story’s sake development mules existied as early as 1969.

1 Like

I have 3 that might serve, any aditional requirements?

1 Like

There are no additional requirements, as long your engines meet the two requirements they are good enough.

We only need some additional information of engines.

Sounds like a beast, not totally sure about but how about you send one over to us

I’ll send you the engines in like… 10 hours or so :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I can provide Zavir Motori O58S - crossplane 5.8 and 5.0 full aluminium V8s with 2-valve SOHC. All other things can be customized. Standard ones include mechanical injection and achieve over 250 hp in basic tune, and about 350 hp in a more sporty one.

Edit: oh, and there is also the F30E - flatplane 3.0 aluminium V8 with 4-valve DOHC and up to 300 hp.

1 Like

well send them over :smile:

@ArtyomRanger is your focus on a lightweight engine, one that is reliable or one that is powerful?

1 Like