River Automotive

Well we are not 100 perecent just yet, but the focus more in the direction of reliable and powerful

If you can confirm what you would like from the engine as well as a deadline for submissions that would be great :smile:

well how about a reliable engine :grin: and deadline would be Wednesday

1 Like

Here is the bigger one, O58S (forum post with the download), and here is the smaller one, F30E (direct download, repaired).

1 Like

i canā€™t download it

szafirowy01 - Zavir Motori F30E.zip

Meh, I wanted to make it good looking with no additional link, and I failed :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

There, I sent you the enginesā€¦ or I think so, I donā€™t know if I sent them to myself xD

1 Like

I have received them

So which years are there gonna be in?

1 Like

1970, itā€™s going to be a bit of a challenge to get them sold with the oil crisis xD

I mean which years? Like one in 1973, one in 1975, etc?

Iā€™m not sure about which years exactly i will release them,

Maybe one in 1970, then in 1972 and then 1974

And perhaps one in [spoiler]1975[/spoiler]

1 Like

Hmm, then Zavir could offer some other engines - F54D, flatplane 5.4 and 4.6 aluminium V8s with 2-valve DOHC, available since 1973 :slight_smile: I canā€™t give you the exact power figures, as they are for now only planned, not designed, but probably similar to the previous ones. Oh, and they have catalytic converters in standard.

1 Like

Sounds like a nice offer, we might get back to your offer once we know the exact start of the production of our new models.

If we should come back to the said offer, river automotive will gladly offer Zavir additional funds to build the engine.

1 Like

River Automotive presents a new 2.1 liter inline 4 engine that will be available in the upcoming models.

@Awildgermanappears @szafirowy01 @Sillyworld

did some test with the engines you have send and i need to admit so far they are well made and delivered some good stats.

I definitely require more testing and time to be able and to make decision

But so far the [spoiler]ZavirMotori058S[/spoiler] is in the lead.

1 Like

Ayyy I havenā€™t sent my engine in yet :imp:

@ArtyomRanger the reason Iā€™ve been delaying sending an engine in is because Iā€™m finalizing which engines my company produces through which years. it will need to fit into the lore of my company as the engine department is not a separate company.

1 Like

no worries i yet havenā€™t made my decision, and i will wait for your engine.

Just did some pretesting, which is not serious but once your engine is send in the real test start it will get difficult.

1 Like

@ramthecowy No worries thatā€™s okay, take the time you need :smile:

1 Like