River Automotive

Break in at River automotive assembly plant

There has been a burglary reported at assembly plant in the early morning hours, while it was uncertain if the news were correct by noon the CEO Johnson droid confirmed that there was indeed a burglary.

Two red colored asteroid & one white colored Galantic has been reported stolen

River Automotive offers a 100.000$ dollar reward for the person who finds the stolen cars.

1 Like

1970’s v6/8s huh?
when exactly do they have to be in by, and how large should it be?

I’m not surprised, my engines are reliable but sort of big mammuts, wide powerband but heavy and not that powerful. I must also say that I’ve been thinnking on getting for some Zavir engines for one of my companies as well…

1 Like

They shouldn’t be larger then 6000 cc and should be available from 1970 until 1980.

Sure, I’ll see what I can do :wink: oh btw, what kind of engine are looking for? sporty? easy to drive? powerful?

1 Like

Reliable engines that aren’t too anaemic

@Dorifto_Dorito would recommend you PM it to him

Should I post my engine here, or message it directly? Done, sent it!

@ArtyomRanger hey man have you received all the engines? Ready to start evaluating?

1 Like

I must first say thank you all for sending in your engines.

Now the evaluation will commence!

5 Likes

These engines sadly didn’t made it trough the test and well won’t be considerd for the final product

• ZavirMotoriF30E
  • Nadier-Schoefield Buzzard
  • Durango
  • Barracuda

Here are the remaing engines, these engines will be going trough some more difficult testing.

• ADM V6
  • Zavir Motori O58S
  • Ghoul (Fv8-55T1)
  • G - 4100E
4 Likes

Nicknamed the Ghoul, so you can use that instead :smile:

2 Likes

Better ? xD

1 Like

Ahh, looks like my engine wasn’t up to spec, any pointers for improvement so I can do better next time?

1 Like

Better :smile:

When can we expect any news on further testing of these engines?

1 Like

Your engine wasn’t so bad, honestly it was good but i must ask why did have such a high ignition timing? because of the throttle response or am i wrong ?

Mainly economy, but yeah, without the high timing, it would have awful throttle response. Its the downside of using 4 barrel instead of DCOE. Anyways, if you require anymore engines, Nadier-Schoefield would be pleased to enter a submission. :smile:

tomorrow or Thursday

2 Likes

oh okay, you could have achieve the same throttle response with a two barrel triple carburettor sure it would gain some a small amount of extra weight and lose some of the economy, but you still keep the same amount of power.

But with that you could lower your ignition timing and get a bit fuel octane you could use to tune the engine a bit to perhaps get the lost economy back again and perhaps get slightly more power.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve modified it to work on MFI and DCOE, the MFI is more powerful with better economy than the DCOE and better timing. Ill try changing over to 2 barrel. :slight_smile: Actually, the improvement in throttle response between 2 barrel triple and 4 barrel twin isnt that large, and the increase in price and economy between MFI and 2 barrel triple far outweigh the increase of the throttle response in MFI

2 Likes

I guess my v8s were either too anemic or too big xD

2 Likes