River Automotive

Nooo! I guess too much quality spam and too high cost? In fact I didn’t expect it to be used, as this is a common issue with my engines - they are way too expensive.

1 Like

Too much power, you say??? :anguished:

1 Like

Sadly yes, your engine was with 400 hp the strongest engine of them. i managed to put the power to wheels with some more changes and quality slider, while the other ones were more easily to adjust

HERESY!!! Hatchbacks in 2016 have more power than that :unamused: :triumph: :joy:

3 Likes

if i would have made a limited production car like the asteroid i might would have taken it, but i was considering to use this engine but i think it’s a bit too expensive to be used in a normal car i guess xD

You know back in the early days I used to +15 qualityspam all the things because it did actually benefit material cost and I didn’t give a shit about production units. Still don’t, actually.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t go as crazy as +15, but +9… I don’t think it’s actually bad, but it doesn’t make sense to use it on EVERY tab as I do now, because I’m too lazy and I want to create too many engines. As Killrob’s let’s play shows even +10 might be reasonable - even in a CHEAP car. But, yeah, that’s the point - not everywhere :smiley:

1 Like

You guys are nuts. Most of my company cars use 0 quality slider. In total.

3 Likes

That’s as nuts as our way :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, most of my cars use between 0-5 quality (5 in the most prestigeous models) although I increase +1 point overall for every decade starting in the 70s. Even my race models uses to 8+ (and 15+ in valvetrain).

3 Likes

I use up to a max of +12 on either the cylinder heads or aerodynamics, But that’s rare. More common for me is up to a +5 on fuel systems, and a +6 (sometimes up to a +8) on OHV heads, with anything else getting +3 or less.

1 Like

I don’t know why i didn’t released the soft top version of the asteroid

1 Like

@Dorifto_Dorito Here a little surprise, the asteroid buzzard with the Nadier-Schoefield Buzzard v8

3 Likes

@ArtyomRanger Nice. :grin: I already liked the design of the Asteroid and the convertible looks great! Looks like i might have to step up my game in designing American muscle cars.

1 Like

looks weird

What looks weird ?

Asteroid

1 Like

After a long delay i will announce the winner and the winner is!

@Awildgermanappears with the G - 4100E by IMP

Once again thank you everyone for participating

2 Likes

I’d really like to see your evaluation criteria. IMP isn’t just satisfied with knowing that we are better than everyone else, but also why we are better than everyone else.

3 Likes