River Automotive

Well since we needed a engine for three upcoming models which are a coupe, station wagon and a sedan. So we needed a engine that could provide power but yet not too much power… (since who in the right mind would buy a 400 hp station wagon in the 1970 perhaps this is a stupid question xD)

The IMP G-4100E simply delivered the best result of all the other engine (a few other ones had nearly the same result as you) and in our opinion it just was the engine that fitted well with the three models, since it has a nice a power output and it would easy to fulfill the newer emission laws and such.

(The other reason being why we chose the G-4100E because it is German engineering of course :grin:) just kidding

racist

1 Like

^^^^^^^ hmm let me think have a German designed and manufactured engine or an Indian designed and produced engine…Decisions decisions.

2 Likes

wow even more racist :joy:

1 Like

Its not racist if its true…talking manufacturing only not about people

#coveringmyarse

3 Likes

lel, top kek. :laughing:

2 Likes

1 Like

Ladies and Gentlemen we present to you the 1970 Liti

A new year a new car, The liti is the new replacement of the h21 which will be discontinued due to poor sales .

It comes with two engines the first one is a 1.0L inline 3 producing 58hp & 89Nm with a top speed of 155Km/h, the second engine 1.5L inline 4 producing 89hp & 130Nm with a top speed of 180Km/h.

It only has a 4 speed manual, the liti with the inline 3 only comes with basic trim level while the inline 4 can be ordered with either a basic or standard trim level but they all equipped with a power steering and radio.

The prices are:
7500$ for the basic liti with the inline 3.
8000$ for the basic liti with the inline 4.
8300$ for the standard liti with the inline 4.

2 Likes

I will be taking a break from designing cars for a bit, instead i will be focusing more on engines so expect my engine thread to be more active again xD.

Just going to post the marksman and perhaps another car in the amero thread.

1 Like

Ladies & Gentlemen we present to you the 1970 Marksman

Three months after the liti was presented the marksman came along it is a cheaper alternative to the asteroid while not as fast or powerful as the asteroid, it wasn’t a car that would need to hide because in many areas it was better then the asteroid.

The marksman had two engines choices the first one is a 2.1L Inline 4 producing 124hp & 184Nm top speed is 228Km/h, second choice is a 4.1 liter crossplane v8 provided by IMP it produces 213hp & 335Nm top speed is 263Km/h, the marksman came standard with both radio and power steering.

The prices were:

10.500$ for the inline 4 powered marksman.
15.000§ for the v8 powered marksman.

2 Likes

News

A surprised message reached us from our current Ceo Johnson Polvo has announced that he will resign from his current position, the reason why he resigned Johnson stated “Due family matters i have to resign from my current position” but he also said that he would return to company once things have settled.

Mike Seier who is currently manager of River sport section, will be acting as substitute manager as long there hasn’t been found a new person for the position.

2 Likes

3 Likes

So i have to ask but what would be a good fuel consumption for cars in the 1970?

Depends on the type of vehicle, but I would say 8 mpg for big land cruisers and maybe around 15-17 mpg for regular cars.

2 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

So with the unreal engine update, i must say its about time that i get a new pc…because mine is simply old and slowly i’m able to play it but its rather laggy.

As long its possible to use the old game engine to build cars & stuff i’m going to use that for now.

Also the van is still coming, nearly finished with re-editing the pictures.

2 Likes

Remaking your lineup might become viable once the UE4 version completely replaces the current Kee engine version. I’m sure it will look much better in UE4…

1 Like

That something i plan doing with river automotive, once the kee engine has been completely replaced, there is no denying that it will look much better in UE4.

I must admit that i want to see , the asteroid in UE4.

Finally with a big delay,i can re-introduce to you the van called Werk.

Ladies and Gentlemen we present to you the 1970 Werk

The Werk might be the most important addition to our current family, as it not only expand its but also can attract more new costumer’s to our brand. Design wise it might not the best looking but since practicality matters more to its personality than the design of it.

The interior of it is as simple as the design, the seats are made out of cloth and the dashboard is rather made of hard plastic while it might look cheap in the first look we promise you that the quality is better than it appears to be as we ensure that everything sits fasten tight on its spot were it belongs to.

The werk comes with three different variants.
1. Cargo Van
2. Semi-Cargo Van
3. Family Van

You have a choice of three engines for you car.
1. First engine is a 1.5L Inline 4 with 90 hp & 131 Nm.
2. Second engine is a 2.1L Inline 4 with 124 hp & 184 Nm.
3. Third and final engine is a 2.5L Inline 6 with 152 hp & 214 Nm.
For the moment it can only be bought with a 4 speed manual, there are no plans yet to add an automatic transmission for now.

With these three choices you also can choose between three trim levels:
Base Trim: Comes with a basic am radio from the factory with no power steering which can be added and cost about 600$. Is only sold with steel rims and cloth seats.

Standard Trim: Comes with a standard am radio from the factory, no power steering included but can also be added. It can also be bought with alloy rims for 400$ also only comes with cloth seats.

Premium Trim: Comes with an Premium am radio from the factory with Power steering included. You have a choice between two alloy rims and a steel rim and can be equipped with leather seats for about 1000$.

All trim levels can be ordered with up to 9 seats, which can cost depending on how many seats you order between 100$-300$.

With the Werk running of the production, we sadly must say goodbye to our Ceo Johnson Polvo who has resigned from his position as Ceo. We do hope that one day he might returns to us but for now we wish him farewell.

If you need more information about the Werk, please do not hesitate to contact your local River dealership for more information!

3 Likes

That is quite a versatile van - and as a FWD unibody machine, I’m sure it will be more efficient than ladder-framed rear-drive equivalents!

1 Like