Road Rally - 1952 Corso di Fruinia [FINAL RESULTS]

Those are valid points if the point system was linked to the value itself. but the value is just to create a ranking, and the points are giving on the basis of that ranking.

I know the difference between 6:00.00 and 5:59.99 is huge, but it doesn’t matter, as long as it is higher for the 5:59.99. The highest result will get 20 points, the second 16 and so on. The relative difference (7% vs 11%) between the first and second in the calculation does not play a role.

I just chose a system that is fair enough, but also easy to (replicate 108 times, next to driving 108 times, next to writing race reports 108 times, next to taking and editing screenshots 108 times)x3 stages :stuck_out_tongue:

If I had unlimited time, there are tons of role-playing mechanisms and additional parameters I’d consider.

3 Likes

So that means it’s easier to coast with the car, or that the way it’s set up makes you not want to exploit its limits, therefore driving more safely and use less fuel?

There are moments on a dirt roads, certainly with rear-wheel drive, wheren coasting is basically exploiting your limits…

It’s a combination of both really, and I think it’s just that the factory model is a bit too underpowered for the uphill sections. It needs full throttle all the time, which uses tons of fuel, and which leads to less control, because the wheels are still going to spin.

1 Like

Talking about cars and drivetrains, how did 112E’s driver feel about the FWD in his car? I know it can be understeery, especially with that max drivability suspension setup, but I feel like it’s better than RWD cars on bumpy/loose surface corner exits, where you can push it much more than the oversteery RWD. That’s how I feel about it, but it’s still worth asking, because I know that everyone has a different driving style and what’s best for one driver, can be bad for another one.

It was extremely understeery, but it was tuned well enough not to start shaking uncontrollably on throttle as some FWD cars.

Reasonable power and a well tuned RWD remains the most confortable to drive, also on the dirt, hence the success of the Gladius (that thing was even RR) and the Cisalpina (standard FR).

i am now slightly worried about my cars, seeing how some of the roadster performed in this class :grimacing:

Somewhere between Barricada and Cisalpina level. Maybe a bit worse, maybe a bit better.

Standard Familyman:
50km/h: 8.9l/100km (in 3rd)
70 km/h: 8.2l/100km (in 4th)

Familyman CS:
50km/h: 8.3l/100km (in 3rd)
70 km/h: 8.3l/100km (in 4th)

Well, appartently the CS just has better fuel economy when cruising as well.

2 Likes

thenk.

1 Like

Wow, that is incredible consistency for a car with a different carburettor setup. When the consumption is the same on different gears and different speeds, I have to be impressed.

Maybe I can bank on fuel usage to make a surprising impression on later stages…? :thinking:

Hmm… This is interesting.
The way I built the Familyman was relatively efficient 40hp or so car, copied it, and then went “F*’’ the fuel economy I need POWER” While keeping the reliability reasonably good.
The original gearing is “highway” gearing, so it wont scream on highways and the 4th gear is almost completely overdrive gear. which after tuning allows higher top speed

I’m not saying the engine tune is perfect, so the CS might have better tune. but now I’m starting to think about gearing. Shorter gearing would give it better acceleration, although slower top speed. How ever on such twisty roads the top speed advantage would come to play only in the highway section. but on hillclimb it would give clear advantage to CS.
This thought came from your test, as on 50kmh my car consumed more fuel, but on 70kmh less, althuogh only marginally.
Also could there be some weight or power advantage to either of the cars, and if there is how large is it.

I’m not expecting an answer to this, but I would kind of like to compare the cars side by side at some point.

3 Likes

Since I received a question about updates: expect at least one this weekend.

Generally about 2/3rds of the cars have been driven (and reports written and screenshots ready) on stage 1 and 2. The 1/3rd that I received only on the deadline day I am currently still processing, this is why I cannot guarantee daily or two-daily updates. I depend on real life free time for that.

11 Likes

You’re doing good… keep it up! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Stage 1 - 1400cc-2199cc Class - Report Sector 1

Sector 1 - San Martino - Arpeninetto

The Franklin Prototype is starting, a nippy car getting of the line fast. The prototype just eats the gravel once out of San Martino. We heard from our people at the checkpoint that the Franklin test driver told them the story that he did push the car a bit over its limits when taking the hills, getting it pointing the other way round, but with minimal loss of time.

It is clear that Edward Hampden is not taking it easy early on in the Brooklands Roadster. The number 744 car is clearly not at home on the gravel, some adventurous driving keeps up the pace.

The Barricada V-8 2000 Berlinetta MM is one of three exquisite examples of Barricada competing. While the other two are private owned, this is factory-backed new model.

A slightly underpowered Ardent Midnight, number 342, at the start in this category, one of two in the Corso. The inline-4 engine producing less power than the opposition.

The Montes Sport GT, another pre-war car that became an immediate classic after the war, also due to only ever 27 models being in existence. Inspired by the advances in the aerospace industry, it strikes a perfect balance between elegance and aerodynamics. I can only imagine the driver being extremely careful with this one.

Glad to see the Epoch Model 20 Race appear at the start here, it’s quite an impressive touring race car. Unfortunately, once out of San Martino, the car is not home on the gravel. The driver tries pushing it, but loses control out of a corner and slides towards rocks and trees. Luckily a crash with the trees can be avoided, but a dull thumb is heard hitting the bottom of the car. While the car can drive out of the rocks and grass, it seems the brake lines are damaged by hitting a rock. This will need to be mended before continuing.

A Bogliq-orange Bogliq Mutineer Engage, tuned by the Leeroy brothers. This is a budget American car powered by a 2 liter engine. It will be interesting to see how this performs.

The LLA URS150 Mk2, an experimental family car on a military-spec 4x4 platform, is showcasing at the Corso this year. The traction advantages the 4x4-system offers on gravel are noticeable, but it remains to be seen how the car will perform on the paved and bendy rounds of Fruscany where it will be driven on the rear wheels only.

The Juggernaut Automotive Hurja is a quite European looking sports car. The start out of San Martino is promising, even though it acts rather nervous on the gravel once entering the foothills.

Here come the Brits! The quintessential British sports car, as embodied by the JHW SR220, the smaller engined of the two JHWs competing in the Corso this year. Given number 22, the car is driven by Hawksworth and Lindsay.

The Bramble Envoy is a stately car, nicely designed and with a hint of opulence. Although the official figures indicate the car is actually quite light, from watching it leave San Martino, it looks larger and heavier than it is reported. The Bramble six (though a small bored version) produces amazing power figures – though that might be tuned for the competition – but the actual performance on the gravel roads seems lacking.

Another Epoch Model 20 at the start line, but this is one in private hands and driven by Captain Stern and Mr. Power. This Epoch appears to be a standard showroom model, but we’ve got from a good source that the car has been modified under the hood and in terms of suspension.

Though American in design nothing about the Aeros Wombat feels very US from a technical view points, with that high-revving small Boxer-6 engine placed between the driven rear wheels, and the #114 car is struggling with that layout on the gravel roads outside of San Martino.

The Bowen brothers and their home-made car. That sounds like a recipe for success. Starting with #28 on the side, the Bowen mk1 2200 appears to be decent on the gravel roads, but has some vibrations issues at higher speeds. Already fairly early on this causes some issues with the mounts for the Morris gearbox.

Not the greatest of starts for the LSV Mark “Milf”, with a stall, a crash before even leaving San Martino, a spin, a stall, another spin, a stall, and a leaky brake fluid. Which is weird, because we were convinced after turn one it didn’t have brakes.

Decent start from the #694 WM AeroMouse Panamerica Kohlberg Boxer, a car developed by the Wisconsinite company to compete in the Mexican Baja races. The #694 AeroMouse Panamerica has an experimental Boxer-4 engine.

A stately road tourer with a raw racing car chassis and engine underneath, the ASC 2000SS is a car that fills Sirignano and Perone with confidence, and the start gives them every right to.

The first entry of the brand not to be spoken about enthusiastically in busy public places, the #620 BAM Paginza 620 CS. This particular BAM is powered by a 2 liter inline-6 engine, producing slightly over 100 horsepower. The car is very much built for the paved roads, and it struggles on the gravel. The team’s progress is also halted by an early burst tire that needs replacing.

An Eagle 202 with specific rally tune. With lots of power to the front wheels the car suffers from the expected issues. Understeer upon throttle, heavy shaking interfering with the steering on throttle. It moves well on the gravel roads though, although it gets of the track when the brakes lock up after a high speed section. The car hits a rock but seems to be able to continue without damage.

The Birmingham 2000 lowlight, named after a fixture placement, presumably because that is the most interesting thing to say about a utilitarian heavy duty pick-up truck.

The post-war Japanese military truck Noda Type A2 is based on a pre-war design, and it shows. The truck is not designed for high speeds, and the while the driver is pushing it on the gravel roads outside of San Martino, you see the suspension protesting.

Zöching and Gruber, in what the latter describes as his little tank in the base camp paddock area, a stickered but otherwise stock Tannberg Apollon R. This car closes off the class, as is fitting for the last car to enter the Corso, technically late, but only due to administrative error, it was allowed anyway, as the 108th entry.

14 Likes

Stage 1 - 1400cc-2199cc Class - Report Sector 2

Sector 2 - Arpeninetto - Passo Senatore

Our local reporter was reportedly amazed at the Franklin Prototype going full throttle on the thin gravel roads to the summit of the Arpenino peaks. Not sure the tires are made for it, because the Franklin test drivers had to change one that burst from the high speeds on that surface.

“Simpatico!”, said Gianluca, 36, farmer, on Hampden and Evanham, who he already knew from spectating the Mille Miglia, after the Brooklands Roadster during snaking its way to the summit stalled just where was watching next to his tractor. Gianluca immediately offered his toolbox.

The factory-backed Barricada V-8 is in trouble. The car was always a bit nervous on the gravel, but a sudden bout of oversteer has propelled it into the barrier, causing it to keel over. The beautiful premium car is laying on its side. It takes 10 men – and some time to find those here in the mountains, even along the Corso parcour – to get the car back on its wheels.

The Montes Sport GT, despite its exclusivity is being driven hard, because that gloriously intricate small inline-6 engine is powering it brilliantly.

It would appear that the #86 Bogliq Mutineer is proving to be a more than capable car. It appears stable on the gravel and any wheelspin and oversteer are put perfectly under control by James Leeroy.

Issues with the gearbox and the drive-system cost the LLA URS150 Mk2 time. The car is also dangerously leaning over in some of the corners.

The Juggernaut Hurja, in the meantime, climbs up the mountain fast but nervously, yet without any incidents.

There have been worse rear-wheel drive cars to take on steep unpaved mountain roads than the JHW SR220. Hawksworth and Lindsay are clearly having a blast.

Incident for the Bramble Envoy as the #96 car hits a goat and is beleaguered by an outraged farmer, who only lets the Greenwood brothers go once they have pried off the interior clock on the dashboard.

The Epoch Model 20 of Stern and Power seems to lack some power early on in the rev range. It might also be an engine issue as they have stopped twice now to look under the hood. The car does not like the gravel roads even with limited power at this point though, the occasional spin and bumps has been their share so far.

Strange noises coming from the Aeros Wombat engine during the climb up the Arpeninos. Even the driver and co-driver stop a few times to see what exactly is wrong, but nothing is found.

Lively in the hairpins climbing towards the Passo Senatore, or maybe daringly driven by the younger Bowen, the Bowen mk1 2200 is making steady progress.

The LSV Mark “Milf” hits the guardrail after being unable to slow down from about 60 km/h to 50 km/h on a steep uphill after a 100 meter braking zone. The driver looks like he’s dragging the wheel to all sides, and is jumping on the pedals, but outwardly, the car just leisurely goes straight.

The four-wheel drive system of the WM AeroMouse Panamerica Kohlberg Boxer is sending the car up the mountains fast. WM, let there be lights.

Obviously more at home on paved roads, the #202 ASC 2000SS manages well enough on the gravel roads. Perone does need to work a bit on the small DOHC V8 before entering into Fruscany; just small maintenance and fine-tuning.

No incidents for the BAM Paginza 620 CS, but it is obvious this car is not made to climb mountains on gravel tracks. The drivers of the #620 car must be looking forwards to passing the Passo Senatore.

Continued shaky driving from the Eagle 202 as it drags itself upto the high Arpenine peaks. It’s fast but looks like a harsh ride, with the car also constantly changing direction.

The Birmingham 2000 lowlight, well, what can we say. It’s lights are rather low. Progress uphill is good with the 4x4 system of the pick-up on these gravel roads. The local farmers are interested in the car as well, with one making a sign to exchange it for own his mule-drawn carriage.

The Noda Type A2 needs a technical stop to repair the rear suspension, as the high speed travel has shifted somehting.

Zöching and Gruber are having some issues with the Tannberg Apollon R on the loose gravel roads leaving Arpeninetto. The #24 production car really has issues getting the rear wheels to grip.

15 Likes

Stage 1 - 1400cc-2199cc Class - Report Sector 3

Sector 3 - Passo Senatore - Previ

It’s clear the Franklin Prototype traded some paint with a guard rail somewhere, appearing from the icy tarmac roads down.

Car #744, the Brooklands Roadster, does not like ice. But a snail doesn’t slid… no wait, that analogy doesn’t quite work…

It’s clear the factory-backed Barricada V-8 has sustained some steering damage in the role earlier. This does not make driving on ice easier, ending up in a spin. Nothing hit, but the multi-point turn on the narrow mountain road is not made easier either by the existing damage.

The number 342 Ardent Midnight is neither fast nor exciting, but it has to be one of the most stable and drivable vehicles in this Corso.

Some restraint in driving the Montes Sport GT on the small twisty mountain roads down the Arpeninos. It’s clear not crashing the car is higher on the priority list. And in fact, it appears the Montes engineer has asked for a technical stop to check the brakes and suspension before moving on.

Further issues for the Epoch Model 20 as the slippery roads cause the car to lose control again on two occasions. Luckily without damage, but time is lost getting the stalled engine started again and manoeuvring back into the right direction on those narrow frosted mountain roads. One on occasion some pushing assistance is much required to get the drive wheels out of a small ditch.

Back on tarmac the LLA URS150 Mk2 has to choice to go slow and activate the 4x4 system or risk higher speeds with with less traction. The first part, high up in the mountains, the team decides to keep the 4x4 on, while lower they choose for speed. The very pliant suspension almost causes an issue when diving on the brakes from these higher speeds.

Some repair worries for the Juggernaut Hurja high up in the mountains. Looks like a wheel or brake issue they are working on.

Serious crash for Hawksworth and Lindsay a in the #22 JHW SR220. They lost control on the icy slopes of the Arpeninos and have hit the guardrail on the wrong side, sliding down the mountain side. Though damaged, the car manages to stay in control and end up at a lower part of the road. You’d think it was a shortcut, but an extensive damage review from Lindsay and two shredded tires from the adventure dictate otherwise.

Significant time loss from the Bramble Envoy as it goes round on the ice on a slope, and then simply cannot start again. In the end the #96 car manages to get going, but they soon need to stop as the engine seems to be flooded with fuel due to the frequent restarting. Hopefully the Greenwood brothers kept their head cool.

Stern and powerless faces in the Epoch Model 20 when more technical issues and loss of control delay the #123 car even more.

Frustrations inside the #114 car, as the Aeros Wombat goes round on slippery roads at lower speeds than the peasant boy running along with them. The rear-engined layout is killing the car.

Bold by the brothers but the bluff bounces back at the Bowens. The Bowen mk1 2200 is pushed a tad too hard on the icy roads and the rear spins out. The younger Bowen realizes his over-eagerness and corrects, but the car slithers into the gutter and is wedged next to a rock. It takes a peasant with an oxcart and some manpower to release the car.

Ice or no ice on the roads, it doesn’t really make all that of a difference to the driving characteristics of the LSV Mark “Milf”

Technical issues for the Boxer engine powering the WM AeroMouse Panamerica Kohlberg Boxer; seems like the engine has run out of oil. This adds to the traction issues that the car encounters on the icy roads, leading to a number of spins.

That’s either well-controlled from Sirignano or well-behaved from the ASC 2000SS itself. While not blisteringly fast, the roads through the high and cold Arpenino peaks do not form an issue for this small-engined grand tourer.

Slow and composed down towards lower Fruscany by the BAM Paginza 620 CS although there is a short stop to check on the engine, which suddenly has started acting up. The befuddlement of the mechanic and the lack of issues afterwards leads us to expect the cold might have played a role in causing that.

Steering issues remain for the Eagle 202, with sudden jerks to the wheel caused by the traction system as well as chronic understeer made worse by the icy road surface. It has come to a point where the drivers are stopping the car and trying to figure out solutions.

The Birmingham 2000 lowlight is almost through the Passo Senatore, descending into the warmer foothills, and looking generally stable on the slippery roads, but just when there start getting drier, the driver lets himself be surprised by an ice patch. The pick up slides into a drainage gully next to the road and significant time is lost trying to get the truck unstuck.

The suspension of the Noda Type A2 is faring better with the four-wheel drive-system disabled. The military spec all-road and all-weather tires on the truck keep it straight on these icy roads.

A spin on the ice from the #24 Tannberg Apollon R sends Zöching and Gruber into the rockface. Luckily after repairing some suspension damage, the car can continue.

16 Likes

Stage 1 - 1400cc-2199cc Class - Report Sector 4

Sector 4 - Previ - Fienna

“Our reporter was there!”, the Gazetta di Fienna headed reporting over the spectacular crash of the Franklin Prototype. Even more spectacular was that the Cerberus managed to continue, suffering only cosmetic damage from that ghastly roll. It appears the back-end has a tendency to break out at high speed (as rear engined cars are wont to do), inconvenient if it steers you right at a banking.

A rare mistake from Hampden as he gets the Brooklands Roadster sideways, however, recovery is fast and little time appears to be lost, until it becomes clear that the rear right has burst and needs to be replaced.

Conservative last section of the number 850 Barricada V-8. We’re doubting this was a success for the factory team.

Here as well the Montes Sport GT stops for a brief technical check before trying to do a high speed run over the Via Fruinia to the finish line. They are taking no chances with the priceless car.

The number 75 Epoch Model 20 tries to make up for lost time, but it’s simply not the stage for this car as more due to bad luck than unsuited car a sudden bump in the road pulls the Epoch of course and plants it against a barrier. The damage looks significant, but apart from a leaking radiator and some steering that pulls to one side, the car can continue and cross the finish line. This car in particular will be looking for revenge the next stage.

A bit of hubris from James Leeroy as the #86 Bogliq Mutineer bumps the rock on a particularly twisty narrow bit, but apart from the limited trading of paint in that one instance, this was a trouble-less run for the Leeroy brothers.

As was predicted, in a braking zone for a hairpin the LLA URS150 Mk2 nosedives down and the wheels block against the bodywork, which shreds the right front tire, turning the car around. The rest of the more open roads and the final stretch on the Via Fruinia pass luckily without incident.

The Jurggernaut Hurja all-in-all had an uneventful run, despite some nervous backside shenanigans on the gravel and the frosty roads. In general one could say the suspension tuning on this mid-sized sports car is much like those of contemporary formula race cars.

Second serious crash of the stage for Hawksworth and Lindsay a in the #22 JHW SR220. And this one is terminal. They lose control in a long sweeping bend and hit a telephone pole. Amazingly it’s only a glancing blow on the front quarter, incapacitating the car but spearing the driver and co-pilot from serious injury. There are rightly worries about the ability of the #22 car to compete in the next round, even if they can get the wreck to Fienna.

Stern and Power finish within the allowed time, but it’s close. Even on dry, paved road, the Epoch Model 20, either from factory or through their own modifications, has shown to be unstable in tight corners, going round even at speeds at low as 40 km/h.

It’s impossible to keep the Aeros Wombat on the road. And while on ice the spin at least were limited to low speed incidents, once the dry paved roads of lower Fruscany are reached, the risk of a serious incident increased. So, when it happened, it was unexpected. The car broke loose in a faster corner and the right rear quarter smaller into a tree. The fuel tank burst, the driveline broken, and the rear wheel pulled off by the tree; the #114 is out of the Corso.

Descending lower into Fruscany the Bowen mk1 2200 shows itself an entertaining car on the sweeping roads, with a rear that is lively but that can be kept in check. The Bowen’s might have to look at the suspension though, as on the Via Fruinia, the issues with the shacking and vibrating at high speed become apparent again.

At least a bit of a victory for the LSV Mark “Milf” as the car finishes within the allowed time, despite yet another out-braking incident and getting stuck in a ditch, and needed repairs to continue. I think it is safe to say this is an underwhelming run for what is by far the most expensive car in this category.

By comparison to higher up in the mountains, the performance of the WM AeroMouse Panamerica Kohlberg Boxer, with 4x4 system disabled at high speed, is exemplary.

The ASC 2000SS lacks the lightness and nimbleness to really set fast times through the twisty roads descending towards the Via Fruinia, but the smile on the faces of Sirignano and Perone upon arrival in Fienna betrays quite how enjoyable that final run on the Via Fruinia actually was.

Here the BAM Paginza 620 CS feels at home; aggressively shifting, late on the breaks, full on the throttle early. The sports car comes alive on the dry tarmac, be it windy streets of the long straights of the Via Fruinia.

It might be the steering has been damaged by the initial incident all the way back, even before Arpeninetto. Despite clear steering issues the Eagle 202 still manages to keep up the tempo. Gingerly through the biggest hairpins, things run relatively smooth once the road opens up.

It’s not fast, and I wouldn’t recommend going highway cruising in it, but the Birmingham 2000 lowlight finishes in Fienna without technical issues or big accidents.

Definitely not made for high speed travel, the Noda Type A2 completes the run over the Via Fruinia with issues nonetheless, showing reliability of the engine, even in the high rev range.

The Tannberg Apollon R has a more lively rear than Zöching would want, but he manages to keep control in the hairpins of Fruscany – although Gruber is inclined to debate the exact scopes and limits of the notion control.

18 Likes

Stage 1 - 1400c-2199cc Class - Results

TIME STANDINGS (1400c-2199cc Class)

Position Car Time
1 ASC 2000SS '52 6h26
2 Bogliq Mutineer Engage by Leeroy '51 6h35
3 Ardent Midnight 342 Motorsport '52 6h41
4 Eagle 202 '52 6h48
5 Montes Sport GT '39 6h53
6 BAM Paginza 620 CS '48 6h55
7 Juggernaut Automotive Hurja '52 6h55
8 WM AeroMouse Panamerica Kohlberg Boxer '52 7h05
9 Brooklands Roadster (A212) Corso '51 7h15
10 Birmingham 2000 lowlight 7h16
11 Noda Type A2 Mil Spec '46 7h19
12 Bowen mk1 2200 Prototype '52 7h21
13 Tannberg Apollon R '48 7h25
14 Franklin Prototype FM Cerberus '52 7h26
15 Barricada V-8 2000 Berlinetta MM '52 7h51
16 LLA URS150 Mk2 '52 7h55
17 Bramble Envoy '52 8h12
18 Epoch Model 20 Race '51 9h07
19 LSV - Mark Milf '52 9h23
20 Epoch Model 20 – Modified '50 9h25
21 JHW SR220 '52 DNF
22 Aeros Wombat '51 DNF

OVERALL STANDINGS (1400c-2199cc Class)

Position Car Points Time Points Coff Total Points
1 Bogliq Mutineer Engage by Leeroy '51 16 20 36
2 Ardent Midnight 342 Motorsport '52 14 16 30
4 ASC 2000SS '52 20 6 26
3 Eagle 202 '52 12 14 26
6 Juggernaut Automotive Hurja '52 8 8 16
5 Noda Type A2 Mil Spec '46 4 12 16
8 WM AeroMouse Panamerica Kohlberg Boxer '52 7 7 14
7 Birmingham 2000 lowlight 5 9 14
9 Montes Sport GT '39 10 3 13
10 Tannberg Apollon R '48 2 10 12
11 BAM Paginza 620 CS '48 9 2 11
12 Brooklands Roadster (A212) Corso '51 6 4 10
13 LLA URS150 Mk2 '52 0 5 5
14 Bowen mk1 2200 Prototype '52 3 1 4
15 Franklin Prototype FM Cerberus '52 1 0 1
16 Bramble Envoy '52 0 0 0
17 Barricada V-8 2000 Berlinetta MM '52 0 0 0
18 Epoch Model 20 – Modified '50 0 0 0
19 Epoch Model 20 Race '51 0 0 0
20 LSV - Mark Milf '52 0 0 0
21 JHW SR220 '52 DNF DNF 0
22 Aeros Wombat '51 DNF DNF 0

For those interested, we’ve also calculated the average amount of fuel used by each car that finished the stage in l/100km.

Car L/100
Montes Sport GT '39 16,62
Ardent Midnight 342 Motorsport '52 16,79
LLA URS150 Mk2 '52 17,05
LSV - Mark Milf '52 17,69
Noda Type A2 Mil Spec '46 18,59
Tannberg Apollon R '48 18,97
Bogliq Mutineer Engage by Leeroy '51 21,54
Franklin Prototype FM Cerberus '52 22,05
Birmingham 2000 lowlight 22,31
Brooklands Roadster (A212) Corso '51 22,82
Juggernaut Automotive Hurja '52 23,85
Eagle 202 '52 25,51
Epoch Model 20 – Modified '50 25,64
BAM Paginza 620 CS '48 25,77
WM AeroMouse Panamerica Kohlberg Boxer '52 27,31
ASC 2000SS '52 27,44
Bowen mk1 2200 Prototype '52 27,44
Barricada V-8 2000 Berlinetta MM '52 28,21
Bramble Envoy '52 28,72
Epoch Model 20 Race '51 33,97
17 Likes

Hey @VicVictory, My Mutineer is beating your Midnight… :face_with_monocle:

Also, nice write-ups Private_Miros, they’re fun to read and have a period correct flavour to boot!

3 Likes

Well my URS is beating your Mutineer on fuel economy - not that that counts towards anything

1 Like