Rock of Ages (edit)

I love watching people fight in my threads.

2 Likes

Ok enough, all of us.

VosNox gave a challenge, and though the initial story may be weak, I think the challenge could work and be a lot of fun.

I like the concept here, maybe if you say his uncle also left him a bunch of parts that he had lying around people couldn’t argue about what can and can’t be done when you’re broke.

e.g. Turbo (would have to give size, or sizes and say he had a few spare turbo’s), intercooler + piping, exhaust tubing of various sizes and a few old mufflers. maybe his mate had a hotted up D16Z6 that blew up and he gave him a few parts like forged internals, race cams, quad throttle bodies? I think this would make it more “realistic”

@CriticalSet9849 I like your idea.

This is intended to be a series, with each episode consisting of non-matching engines, chassis, and suspension set ups.

If I remove VVL, it won’t be Vtec (which I technically need to do because we don’t get VVL until 1994).
Oh, did you mean output? It loses 10Nm and 3 Kw (from memory).

So Wikipedia lied to me. Fine. You have a '94 engine.

I think its a good idea and that the story line is not all that weak, especially since one of the things my friends and I do is take essentially scrap metal and mix matched parts and make something functional out of it.

2 Likes

Is this still alive?