Saminda Motor Co - The all new Enver, Economical and Sleek

11 Likes

wtf Saminda , first we get a Spec V version from 245 to 210hp

And now the high performance version of C4 engine actually comes from a base C3 engine from the US market?

wtf Saminda , what happen to you.

1 Like

Ew. His face makes me feel ill just looking at it.

On the topic of the car, it actually looks pretty decent. Fairly reasonable price (cost in £s will of course be lower than the $ value so good news for us Brits) and as far as I can tell, it’s a hot-hatch ‘lite’ with good acceleration, a fairly lightweight body and some great stats. And I bet its a lot more comfortable than some other hothatches…

Saminda are treating british like a fool…

The base C3 gets a 1.5L 178hp engine BUT the base C4 in Europe comes with a 1.1L 130hp engine

So what they did is that they get a base C3 engine and put in the C4 so it looks like a “high performance” version for you guys.

I wouldn’t name it great stats, especially for a hot-hatch. Drivability is rather average, the rest maybe better, but still not very great. Economy is good, but is it really the thing one looks for in a hot-hatch?

I was thinking more the comfort, reliability, practicality etc, but there’s no denying the fairly low drivability could be a deal breaker

and it weighs more than literally every family estate on the market
…yeah, 1500kg is a lot…

2 Likes

Wow, didn’t notice that. Luna, being probably bigger (but made fully of aluminium, which we don’t know in case of Saminda) weighs about that with quite a bit of equipment added, maybe even AWD.

1 Like

Take the C3R that i recently make a comparision with Maesima , that car is what Saminda suppose to be. Lightweight , high revving , high output per liter.

Not this overweight that makes the same horsepower as the old C3R .

4 Likes

The base Shadow (2L with Stick) weighs less, only makes 8 horsepower less, and gets better gas mileage. It’s also AWD.

I think the Saminda C4 is… A little too heavy, perhaps.

1 Like

I like the c4 reminds me of my xtrail for some reason…but it needs to be twincharged when the time comes. Power output is ok torque needs another 100Nm to be a true performer

1 Like

#The Japanese automaker Saminda just launched the HCC in its home market two months or so ago, yet Saminda had to recall the parking brake that it won’t engage properly.

Saminda will recall all HCC Hydrogen vehicle in Japan claiming “there is a possibility that the parking brake could become inoperative."

The repair is simple enough and will be free-of-cost to owners. Saminda plans on adding clips to the top of the brake cable dust boots, which will apparently help prevent the cable from failing. Saminda will let affected owners know in before 2017.

2 Likes

Car manufacturers still use cable operated handbrakes in their new models???

2 Likes

Not again :laughing:

1 Like

No suprise , nowaday car manufacturers are having recalls party

Technology are getting better and better , so do malfunctioning.

I dont think its malfunctions, i think its manufacturers cutting corners.

4 Likes

I think Saminda is becoming suicidal and depressed

Hydraulic plz. I want to make a rally

…the parking brake?

The parking brake??

1 Like

Oh, that’s just wonderful. As if Samindas weren’t dangerous enough with them stalling in the street, now they’ll roll quite happily down a hill to cause an accident.

2 Likes