Saminda Motor Co - The all new Enver, Economical and Sleek

Family has a Grand Livina. Pretty nice car actually. Steering is really nice, car is easy to drive, interior is not too bare bones, it’s the textbook example of how to make a cheap car.

Unfortunately, the transmission is fucked so it takes a full 3 seconds before any acceleration happens, but idles at 1200 rpm so it’ll go to 20 if you’re not careful.

@Yamahafazer600 Japanese keep good stuff for us? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Err yeah no… Friend I advise you to take a ride in a Toyota Agya or Datsun Go

Smart looking MPV → “MPV yang Terlihat Pintar” (only looks smart?)
Smart MPV → “MPV yang Cerdas”

that looks like in the middle though. somewhat like an ertiga. a ballooned and stretched hatchback

@Yamahafazer600 another advice if you want to keep on living. try the agya, yes. you’ll be surprised at everything
but not the Datsun Go if you want to stay alive

1 Like

To me those are pretty interesting cars and they specially bulid it for you guys.

What my country have is some stupid ass Triton which my dad owns, and plenty of boring Camrys and Hyundai

interesting? yes.
but, the super cheap stuff is horrible.

2 Likes

I would really love to drive one of those especially Datsun Go

If you can drive it on an empty space.

I learned to drive on in, and i dumped the clutch on 2krpm on 1st gear once… It did a burnout :joy:

3 Likes

Dafuq, I did a full launch from 4500rpm in my bro’s mx-5 (he was NOT happy) and I only got a bit of chirpage :joy:

Also can vouch for the appeal factor of shitty runabouts really not being worth it. Based on my experiences with the Getz, i20, Barina and Jazz (all entry level trim). And those are the safe models :joy:

4 Likes

Lol i rented a nissan micra last time is was at thw whitsundays…3cyl auto with 3 grown men and 3 large backpacks is very bad for not only comfort (the front passanger had half his legs out the window) but fuel economy was worse than my xr8 and trying to do 110km/h was nigh impossible

3 Likes

Forget even trying, you get close and the first gust of wind will blow you and your mates and their backpacks off the highway!

In retrospect attempting to tour Tasmania in the i20 was a mistake, the small wheels and high center of gravity and boxy shape made it disconcertingly squirrely at anything more than 60.

#Saminda to develop Hybrid powered aircraft engines.

California,United States: With the success of HA246 engine which make a 5 year contract with an airplane company , Saminda M&A CEO Hachigo Takasago announce that it plan to test flight of the world’s first hybrid aircraft engine, which was developed by a team of researchers from Saminda M&A Engine Co. (Marine and Aircraft) and Saminda Motor Co. While the creation of a hybrid plane is in itself a pretty impressive feat, these researchers have taken it even further by designing a parallel hybrid engine, which actually recharges its battery whilst in flight.

Saminda also said it will be ready by 2030.

2 Likes

lol wut

5 Likes

So Saminda bulid engine for Aircraft , Marine and also make Power Equipment?

So basically anything with motors Saminda know how to make , impressive.

1 Like

Does saminda also make extremely quite generators?

Should be noisy generators when i-VIC kicks in.

Imagine Saminda Aircraft engines with i-VIC , i-VIC KICKED IN YO FACE

Sorry Saminda, but this doesn’t really make sense. The whole point of using a hybrid is to use an electric motor to deal with the varying demands of driving. A plane runs at more or less constant speed all the time, so making it hybrid would be pretty much useless.

5 Likes

In a constant speed yes , it will use normal jet fuel.

But during take off and landing , it can use electric motors which will be much quieter and uses less fuel overall , that’s our aim.

We will do as much research as possible for it to be a reality sucess.

1 Like

@Starfish94 isn’t it the other way around? jets have more power for initial thrust??
and maintaining altitude is less demanding

@phale
it’s been a thing being researched on since 2012

2 Likes

Hold up guys , you know that Saminda make engine for Airplane but you guys did not realise that their truck had no torque at all?

BURN!!!

2 Likes

How much of that torque it can effectively use is more important. Until very recently GMs Duramax engine had quite noticeably less torque than its Cummins and Powerstroke rivals. However thanks in no small part to their Allison transmission the towing capability of GM trucks is on par with Ford and Ram.

3 Likes
#YEAR 2016 / 2017

#HCC , Let’s go green!

Saminda HCC (Hydrogen Confident Car)

[quote]The fuel cell powertrain was made as compact as a 3.5-liter V6 engine, and therefore made it possible to consolidate it under the hood of a sedan-type vehicle.

Combined with the improved efficiency of the powertrain and a reduced energy requirement for driving, a 70Mpa high-pressure hydrogen storage tank installed to this vehicle provides a cruising range of approximately 660km (Japan Spec), achieve the world’s top-class cruising range among all zero-emission vehicles.

The Saminda HCC Fuel Cell’s electric motor had been modified to an increase output of 144bhp and 260Nm of max torque, while its fuel cell stack generates 108bhp.

As part of its ‘cutting-edge appeal’, the HCC features an exterior design which combines dynamism and elegance while features a wide and low body, its refined form suggests outstanding aerodynamic performance. Completing the look are full LED head lights with a sharp and slender profile and 18-inch aluminum alloy wheels. [/quote]

##Sales figure 2016 : -
##Availability :
Japan (Released) , Q4 in U.S and later 2017 in Europe
##Designer :
Uchiro Furukawa

##Assembly :
Takanezawa , Japan

HCC : $58,995 or lease for $850 per month for 3 years

9 Likes