Saminda Motor Co - The all new Enver, Economical and Sleek

70% VTEC , 30% VVTi = i-VIC

1 Like

I need to come up with a meme-able acronym for Adenine’s VVL technology :laughing:

Edit: Adenine Automotive [1978 Vindicator]

1 Like

I’m going to have to do the same now, I’ve been using it on all of my engines without any branding!!

I’ve just simply been calling it VCT, which is literally just Valve Control Technology. Yeah, I know, you can’t do anything with that for branding, but it’s simple.

Already got one for mine. Wait for it. VTAC, Variable Valve Timing Automatic Control. Clearly not VTEC…

6 Likes

Me too, me too! I have the Cambiovalvole for Zavir :slight_smile: (BTW, am I the only one with a name for that, not some abbreviation?)

4 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised, but it’s kinda like me and my damn transmission naming schemes. ShiftTronic and PowerShift seemed suitably '90’s, and just kinda carried forward their use because… Well, why not?

1 Like

ShiftTronic sounds good , PowerShift make Storm Automotive look like a ricer company

2 Likes

It’s an automatic transmission. If someone brags about having one, they deserve to sound like a ricer.

1 Like

meanwhile at GG, we don’t have any official names for our boxes or valvetrains. Given our dual clutch gearboxes have to tolerate up to 2000Nm, The Box should be sufficient. And since our valvetrains have to tolerate up to 10000rpm, I guess… The Cams would do for that too? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Shiftronic and PowerShift sound so 90s it’s glorious

1 Like

Guys has helped me to answer your question :smile:

With CVT transmission now , fuel economy is increased by atleast 10% without sacrificing our fun to drive DNA

1 Like

The only time fun and DNA are together are in the Adenines. Sorry Saminda :laughing:

6 Likes

CVT and Fun To Drive do not belong in the same sentence. I’m sorry on that one, but it’s true.

AFAIK unless it is some micro city car :slight_smile:

#Saminda to suspend Koriyama engine plant after magnitude 7 earthquake.

TOKYO - Saminda , the Japanese automaker on Tuesday announced that it will halt operations at its Koriyama Engine Factory (Fukushima Prefecture) until 30 November 2016 due to the earthquake. ”Subsequent production plans will be determined according to facility restorations and component supply,” said the company in a statement

Meanwhile, Saminda announced it will donate 50 million yen to the Fukushima Prefecture to aid in recovery efforts. Saminda will also provide power generators and emergency food and water supplies for the people affected

5 Likes

######Hopefully none of those generators have ignition issues :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Can you donate one car to me , i am poor and i need help.

Montes had a empty engine big plant. I can give to Saminda the plant temporally, until the plant is rebuilt.

#YEAR 2016

#C4 GT-e

Saminda C4 GT-e

Engine : RB Series , RB15F2A

[quote]The Saminda C4 GT-e is the first overtly sporting version of the C4 nameplate, directly conceived for and restricted to European markets.

With all the stylish good looks anyone could ask for, the 5 door C4 available in Europe will now get a hotter “GT-e” version with a turbocharged 1.5-liter 4-cylinder under the hood making 188 hp and 240 nm of torque. Mated to a six-speed manual transmission, the sprint to 62 mph will take a modest 7.6 seconds.

But that’s not all. The GT-e will also gain center exhaust pipe, 18-inch wheels, red bake calipers and Recaro seats.[/quote]

##Sales figure 2016 : -
##Availability :
Europe only

##Designer :
-

##Assembly :
Swindon , United Kingdom

###C4 GT-e: $25,570

4 Likes