Saminda Motor Co - The all new Enver, Economical and Sleek

Saminda’s will not have vehicles with V6 engine soon in North America.

KENTUCKY, USA - In recent years, Saminda has said that it will cut production of it V6 engine in favour for more turbocharged inline 4.

However, Saminda Motor Co. has officially announced that it V6 engine will soon only be exclusively for it luxury brand, Auxuras in North America.

Saminda’s doesn’t produce more then 6 cylinder engine for it production car, this could mean in next few years, all Saminda’s will be four bangers.

“We would like to differentiate Auxuras apart from Saminda, allowing our V6 engine only for Auxuras will show it prestige” said Teiko Sakahashi, CEO of American Saminda Motor Co.

Sakahashi added “With tighter regulations, turbocharged 4 cylinder engine are much more efficient and we are always a eco-friendly car company, it suit our image much better”.

13 Likes

YEAR 2018

Introducing the second generation Zies, 不要犹豫,继续前进(No hesitation, Move on!)

Saminda Zies 1.5

Engine : RE Series , RE15A3 (Introduced in 2016, with 4th generation i-VIC)

The Zies is a ‘‘Sport Subcompact’’ vehicle produced by Wuhan Saminda for the Chinese market.

Exterior
The Zies measure 4,508 mm long, 1,708 mm wide, 1,472 mm high, and have a wheelbase of 2,600 mm

Engine
The only engine available is a 1.5-liter inline-4 i-VIC petrol engine (RE15A3), Saminda claims the engine deliver smooth power with greater efficiency thanks to it 4th generation i-VIC technology, with 127 hp and 150 Nm of torque, mated to a 6-speed automatic tranmission.

Designed by : Lee Wenjie (Wuhan Saminda Chief Designer)

Availability
China Only

Assembly
By Wuhan Saminda Motor Co., Factory in Guilin, China

Zies 1.5 : $22,650

11 Likes
"We are working on it" campaign will come to an end.

TOKYO, JAPAN - 2016 was a bad year for Saminda’s as series of recalls, quality problems and a fire incident that lead to a death of a Malaysian couple which caused by faulty power switch cost the automaker more than 100 million dollars including lawsuit, The “We are working on it” campaign launched by Yuko Nagoya on 2016 will come to an end by end of this year.

“We saw improvement on our products and that’s how Saminda should have been, i sincerely apologise to all of our customers and we definitely have lost your trust. But i would like to have your trust back” said Nagoya, CEO of Saminda Motor Co.

“I would like to thank our staff that work all day and night, all of your hard work had been paid off.” Nagoya added

However, Saminda sees improvement in sales mainly in China and United States.

10 Likes

Time to buy a Saminda again!

2 Likes
C+ EV goes on sale in Japan and Europe.

929194ba053309f9303d7af9ad39f2c4349d8198_1_690x431

The C+ was first introduced in 88th International Motor Show

Saminda first electric car finally roll of it Suzuka plant in Japan and it will be exported to Europe, United States will get the C+ later in early 2019.

400km on a single charge
The C+ is powered by a 36 kWh lithium-ion polymer battery and can travel up to 400 km on a single charge.

Lithium-ion polymer battery provides lower memory sensitivity, excellent charge and discharge efficiency along with outstanding maximum output. Charging the C+ lithium-ion polymer battery takes about 45 minutes using a rapid charger.

Perform great yet economical
The C+ is a zero-emissions vehicle and has an instantly available maximum torque of 300 Nm, which is delivered by the electric motor with a maximum output of 130PS through the single-speed reducer transmission accelerating the car up to 170 km/h. The Single Speed Reducer transmission automatically and seamlessly accelerates the Electric and offers COMFORT, SPORT and ECO modes to enhance efficiency and driving characteristics. In SPORT mode, the Saminda C+ can accelerate from 0 to 100km in 9.5 seconds.

C+ EV : $32,255

10 Likes

YEAR 2018

Introducing the new C3 Azbio, 行って旅しよう!(Let’s go and travel!)

Saminda Azbio X 1.5 (CVT)

Engine : RE Series , RE15AZ (Introduced in 2015, with 4th generation i-VIC)

Saminda Azbio XS 1.5 (CVT)

Engine : RE Series , RE15AZ (Introduced in 2015, with 4th generation i-VIC)

Saminda Azbioが日本国内で販売C3の日本語版で、日本で販売Azbioための寸法は外寸法とエンジン変位に関する日本政府の規制に準拠したままにするように、日本の外で販売されているものC3よりも小さくなっています。

Azbioは静かなキャビンと優れた空力特性の両方を求めて軽量、高剛性ボディを採用しています。フロントとリアサスペションの主要コンポーネントも最適となっています活発な操縦とクルージング安定性だけでなく、快適な乗り心地を提供するために調整されました。 C3 Azbioも偉大な燃料消費量と高速道路での最高速度で安定した感じ。新しいSaminda Azbioを持って、あなたは間違いなく速度と安定性と安全に運転するのが大好き誰にもお勧めします。

The Saminda Azbio is a Japanese version of the C3 sold in Japan, so as to remain in compliance with the Japanese government’s regulations on external dimensions and engine displacement, It’s smaller than the regular C3.

Designed by : Sakai Takahiro

Availability
Japanese Domestic Market only

Assembly
Saitama, Japan

Azbio X 1.5 : $18,650
Azbio XS 1.5 : $20,650

13 Likes

Oh my, that is just pure gorgeous

3 Likes

Where I can get one of this beauties. :rofl:

(I know, just joking. The car still looks great tho.)

4 Likes

2020 Saminda C8 revealed for Japanese market

TOKYO, JAPAN - The 2020 Saminda C8 will be priced at 6,952,000 yen, including an up-coming 10% consumption tax. If the C8 flagship sedan for Japan looks awfully familiar, that is because you’re thinking of the Auxuras STL.

The new C8 is basically the same thing as the American-made STL, and features the same revised styling although there are a little tweak on the front vents and rear bumper.

Under the bonnet, you’ll find the same powertrain. The engine is made up of a direct-injection 3.5 liter V6 petrol engine that makes 311 PS and 355 Nm.

The C8 will go on sales earlier than the American model, Saminda will start to accept orders from February onwards and customers should be able to receive it by end of April.

15 Likes

Jesus Christ, I wonder how long it took to make that grille :joy:

3 Likes
YEAR 2018

Introducing the all-new Spinetail, 享受每一秒 (Enjoy every moment)

Saminda Spinetail 2.0T (China Only)

Engine : KA Series , KA20F1 (2nd Generation i-VIC ProAIR TURBO technology)

The new Saminda Spinetail sedan has been launched on the Chinese market. The Spinetail is the new flagship for the Saminda brand in China. Price starts at 219.000 yuan and ends at 259.000 yuan ($32,000 – 38,000).

It is manufactured in China by the Wuhan-Saminda joint venture. It stands on the same version of the same platform as the Saminda C5 but with a longer wheelbase of 50mm.

The Spinetail is available only with a 2.0-liter DOHC i-VIC ProAIR TURBO engine with 220hp and 308nm mated to a CVT transmission.

Designed by : Nakashi Sakamoto

Availability
China Only

Assembly
Huayuan , China (Wuhan-Saminda Joint Venture)

Spinetail : $38,510 (259,000 RMB)

11 Likes

Hey, did you use open beta or main branch for this?

YEAR 2018

Introducing the new CR35, 美しきミニバン, それでも快適
(Beautiful yet comfortable MPV)

Saminda CR35 X 1.5T

Engine : RE Series , RE15F5 (2nd Generation i-VIC ProAIR TURBO technology)

Saminda CR35 S 1.5T

Saminda CR35 XS 1.5T

The CR35 is a mid-size MPV manufactured by Saminda for the Japanese market, it fit between the CR15 and CR4 MPV.

Interior
Tall roofs are desired by some families so that ingress and egress for those who have trouble bending down too much, especially the elderly. Saminda claims the CR35 has the longest and widest interior (2,900mm long x 1,550mm wide x 1,360mm tall cabin dimensions).

Engine
Sitting in the bay of the Saminda CR35 is a 1.5-liter four-cylinder i-VIC ProAIR Turbo that makes 156 hp at 6,600 rpm and 218 Nm of torque from 1,000 to 4,000 rpm, while paired to it is a CVT transmission

Designed by : Akira Minato

Availability
Japan only, Parallel imported in certain country (eg, Singapore and Malaysia)

Assembly
Suzuka, Japan

CR35 X 1.5T : ¥2,588,000
CR35 S 1.5T : ¥2,888,000
CR35 XS 1.5T : ¥3,388,000

12 Likes

The CR35 is really interesting! Good job :wink:

1 Like

YEAR 2018

Introducing the new CR45
(Slogan)

ขับรถไปรอบ ๆ อย่างสะดวกสบาย (Thailand)

Ang paraan na gusto mo (Philippines)

Bạn là những gì bạn lái xe (Vietnam)

Berkendara sesuka Anda (Indonesia)

Conquering all terrain (India,Pakistan,Singapore,Malaysia and Sri Lanka)

Saminda CR45 Standard 2.7

Engine : TA Series , TA27C (Since 2006, Bulit in Thailand with 2nd generation i-VIC technology)

Saminda CR45 Premium 3.0 V6

Engine : JA Series , JA30C (Since 1998, Built in Thailand with 2nd generation i-VIC technology)

The CR45 is a mid-sized 7-Seater SUV designed and engineered by Saminda Motor Thailand (SMT) and sold in mainly the Asian countries. The CR45 is never sold in it own country Japan. As well as North America, Europe and China.

Exterior
In terms of dimensions, the new CR45 has been built on the body-on-frame structure. The SUV has a length of 4,815mm, width is 1,855mm and height is 1,840mm. The ground clearance is 230mm and it good enough to off-road too. The fuel tank is massive with about 80 liters. Making it good enough for long trips.

Interior
The CR45 comes with 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, multi-functional steering wheel with paddle shifters, automatic climate control, electrically adjustable door mirrors with power folding function, ABS, brake assist, hill start assist control, vehicle stability control, emergency stop signal, reverse camera and even trailer sway control.

Engine
It will have 2 engine option, a 2.7-liter inline-4 and a larger 3.0-liter V6 engine, both of this engine is equipped with the 2nd generation i-VIC technology.

Designed by : Narong Channarong (Saminda Motor Thailand)

Availability
Thailand, Indonesia, Colombia, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam , Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Philippines

Assembly
Samut Prakan, Thailand (Saminda Motor Thailand)
Chachoengsao, Thailand (Saminda Motor Thailand)
Karawang, Indonesia
Karachi, Pakistan
Bidadi, India

CR45 Standard 2.7 : $29,500
CR45 Premium 3.0 V6 : $33,500

15 Likes

Kinda looks like a Palisade from the back.

1 Like

Futaba entered the chat

8 Likes

Oh no

YEAR 2015 - Present

The Utility Kei Van, A reliable partner for your workload (ワークロードの信頼できるパートナー).

Saminda Utility 660

Engine : A Series , A660C (Non i-VIC, for Kei vehicle)

Saminda Utility TURBO

Engine : A Series , A660D (Non i-VIC, for Kei vehicle)

The Saminda Ultility is a microvan produced by the Japanese automaker Saminda since 1985.

Saminda uses FWD on it Utility since it debut, making it the only FWD microvans available, since microvans are usually RWD or 4WD.

Engines
There are 2 engine option available, a 660cc inline-3 naturally aspirated making 45BHP or a turbocharged version that makes 62bhp.

Max Load
The maximum load capacity for the Utility is rated at 200kg for the non-turbo version and 240kg for the turbo version. However, due to it FWD layout, the max load capacity is slightly lower than it competitors.

Designed by : Kuro Nakasato

Availability
Japan and someparts of South East Asia

Assembly
Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan

Utility 660 : ¥956,155
Utility TURBO : ¥1,090,500

12 Likes

Saminda has recalled 2000 C+ EV that it battery may catch fire

(C+ EV Shown)

DETROIT, US - American Saminda Motor Co. has released a statement indicate that they will be recalling 2000 C+ EV that when the car is left charging, or overcharged, the battery may overheat and causes fire.

No death or injury have been reported relating about this case.

The Japanese automaker says that the battery have not been installed properly and it may cause short circuit to result a fire.

Affected customers will receive a letter from Saminda and urge it customers to repair it ASAP.

6 Likes