Saminda Motor Co - The all new Enver, Economical and Sleek

#American Saminda Motor Co. urge customers do not ignore recalls.

DETRIOT , US - Owners of more than 400,000 Samindas have yet to get their ignition repaired, despite warnings from the automaker that the ignition have an extremely high chance of automatically turn off and will eventually lose control causing injury or even death.

Saminda said it plans to have enough replacement parts to meet demand for repairs.

Despite sales increased in US , Saminda amid quality problems and some poor car reviews and because of this , Saminda has been losing ground to competitors including rival Maesima Motor Corporation

4 Likes

They don’t care because they are used to it.

Of course people aren’t coming in to get it replaced, they’re all dead. Duh.

8 Likes
#YEAR 2016

#CR-e 阳光

Saminda (田完) CR-e 阳光 2.4 i-VIC

Engine : KA Series , KA24Z2

Saminda (田完) CR-e 阳光 2.0 i-VIC TURBO

Engine : KA Series , KA20F4

[quote]The Saminda CR-e also known as 田完 (Pronouce as Wantian , Saminda in chinese) CR-e 阳光 (Sunshine) is a Mid-Size SUV that will serve as Saminda resident flagship SUV in China

The Chinese car market is currently the largest automotive market in the world. Thus no automaker can afford to overlook a segment as important as SUVs which is sure to drive in huge volumes in China. Keeping this in mind, Saminda in China has unveiled their new 2016 CR-e flagship SUV.

The interior of the Saminda CR-e is plush with a huge touch screen infotainment system and a prominent absence of a traditional shifter – indicating a button operated transmission system. The car is equipped with a 2.0-liter i-VIC turbocharged / 2.4-liter i-VIC naturally aspirated engine both mated to a 9-speed automatic gearbox.[/quote]

##Sales figure 2016 : 59,485
##Availability :
China Only
##Designer :
Chang Chaohan
##Related : Saminda CR5 / CR3

##Assembly :
Wuhan , China

CR-e 阳光 2.4 i-VIC : $28,750
CR-e 阳光 2.0 i-VIC TURBO : $37,750

5 Likes

Saminda is killing Auxuras , who still buys Auxuras anyway :smile:

1 Like

Perfect… the next Saminda for Adenine to topple :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hmm… Tough choice, a brand new Saminda, or a lightly-used Storm Adventure or Breeze global platform… Adventure’s a people-carrier, and the Breeze is a small hatchback, but… either of them is competitive, and they’re both a lot older. Or, for those prices, you could pick up a gently-used Storm Surge. After all, we’re global now.

All I can say is this: Our SymTrak issues are history. We fixed our problems, so we’re not “Working on it” for eternity.

3 Likes

Saminda ignition scandal is probably the worst in any automobile history of automation.

A few years is not enough to fix everything.

It’s Automation’s counterpart of Dieselgate…

…except it happened before dieselgate :smiley:

######I know it’s probably inspired by Toyota’s problems from few years earlier, but shhh.

@Starfish94 While I’m no fan of SUV’s (“What’s wrong with an estate?!” - Paul Erin, CEO), this one actually looks good (not just from the outside). How bit is it? Are we talking a competitor to the Range Rover/Audi Q7 or the BMW X3/Audi Q5 etc?

@phale I am intrigued at such a prospect!

That’s something I always missed in Samindas’ specs - their size! One of the most basic things about the car to know. And I’d guess it’s a competitor to, let’s say, Volvo XC Classic at most.

1 Like

@DeusExMackia @szafirowy01 Since the CR-e is mainly for the China market , looking at our main competitor would be cars like Buick Envision

@Starfish94 Nice. Well looking at that then, it certainly looks like a competitive vehicle. Nice!

Also! Been meaning to ask as it must have passed me by a while back, what does ‘i-VIC’ stand for?

1 Like

There’s going to be a secondary competitor.

2 Likes

@DeusExMackia it stands for _I_ntelligent _V_ariable _I_ntake _C_ontrol

4 Likes

Thanks for that! Awesome idea @Starfish94, are there any real life examples of such technology?

Literally VTEC

4 Likes

Wow, OK I completely missed that then. I thought that was just a type of VVL?

Unless this is VVL?

1 Like

VTEC too is just VVTL.

1 Like

Ah! That makes sense now! Thanks :smiley:

1 Like