Saminda Motor Co - The all new Enver, Economical and Sleek

The CER series is more expensive to make , the JA series is much cheaper and more economical

#YEAR 2015

The C5 , The best C5 we ever bulit … YET - 11 Trims

#X Trim (South East Asia Only)

Saminda C5 2.0 X (South East Asia Only)

Engine : RB Series , RB20C

#XE Trim

Saminda C5 2.0 XE (South East Asia Only)

Engine : RB Series , RB20A1

Saminda C5 2.4 XE

Engine : KA Series , KA24A1

Saminda C5 Hybrid XE

Engine : KA Series , KA24Z5 (168 Horsepower) with Electric Motor (32 Horsepower)

#XE-L Trim

Saminda C5 2.4 XE-L

Saminda C5 3.5 V6 XE-L

Engine : JA Series , JA35Y1

Saminda C5 Hybrid XE-L

Engine : KA Series , KA24Z5 (168 Horsepower) with Electric Motor (32 Horsepower)

#SpectaL Trim

Saminda C5 2.4 SpectaL

Saminda C5 3.5 V6 SpectaL

Saminda C5 Hybrid SpectaL

#SPORT

Saminda C5 SPORT (United States Only)

[quote] The Saminda C5 is a mid-sized sedan sold by Japanese Automaker , Saminda .

Possibly no auto brand has as solid a reputation on the world’s roads as Saminda. The company’s highly dependable and long-lasting commuter cars have kept people on the roads for decades, and likely made many families customers for generations. But Saminda doesn’t just make cars for those who want the most for their money. The company’s cars are also some of the most modified and and personalized in the world.

Powertrain
The C5 comes with 4 engine choices ,
2 Version of the 2.0-liter inline-4 (which is only for the South East Asia Market) making 149HP or 152HP , 2.4-liter inline-4 engine making 185HP , 3.5-liter V6 engine making 275HP or a 2.4-liter Atkinson inline-4 with Electric Motor making a total output of 200HP

Saminda wanted the C5 to attract more GEN Y buyers , so it is the first time Saminda introduced a SPORT version of the C5 , which is powered by the same 3.5-liter V6 engine but mated to a 6-speed manual tranmission , yes you got it right , for the first time Saminda is making an ‘‘exciting’’ C5.

Also for the first time , the C5 offer a Hybrid powertrain which EPA rating at 52MPG Combined

There’s every reason why the 2015 Saminda C5 should continue to be one of the best-selling midsize sedans in the United States. As far as this country is concerned, this current generation of C5 is improving and evolving so it can remain a serious contender in a segment packed with talented and tempting cars. The fact that the C5 is one of the top players shows how capable it is in so many areas. It’s also priced quite keenly , starting at $21,505
[/quote]

##Sales figure 2015 : 622,954
##Availability :
Worldwide

##Related : Auxuras ETL

##Assembly :
Suzuka, Japan
Greensburg , USA
Alliston , Canada
Wuhan, China
Ayutthaya, Thailand

C5 2.0 X : $21,505 (South East Asia Only)
C5 2.0 XE : $22,505 (South East Asia Only)
C5 2.4 XE : $23,500
C5 Hybrid XE : $26,700
C5 2.4 XE-L : $26.300
C5 3.5 V6 XE-L : $28,800
C5 Hybrid XE-L : $29,000
C5 2.4 SpectaL : $28,000
C5 3.5 V6 SpectaL : $31,200
C5 Hybrid SpectaL : $31,200
C5 Sport : $30,500 (United States Only)

2 Likes

Wow. A truly excellent car! And at those prices, even better. You’ve clearly put a serious amount of effort in the C5!

Whats the key differences between regular C5 and sport? Saminda should put the V6 Hybrid used in varies of Auxuras into the C5 Sport

P.S : Saminda V6 are getting old

@DeusExMackia Thanks mate , the Chief Engineer for the C5 has worked very hard for it.

@Yamahafazer600 The C5 sport have a stiffer suspension setup and with 6 speed manual tranmission , also with black chrome exterior for an extra aggressive look

1 Like
#YEAR 2015

The CR3 , Having the finest things in your life - 9 Trims

#X Trim (FWD only)

Saminda CR3 2.0 X (FWD) (South East Asia Only)

Engine : RB Series , RB20A2

Saminda CR3 2.4 X (FWD)

Engine : KA Series , KA24A3

#XE Trim

Saminda CR3 2.0 XE (FWD) (South East Asia Only)

Engine : RB Series , RB20A2

Saminda CR3 2.4 XE (AWD)

Saminda CR3 Hybrid XE (AWD)

#XE-L Trim

Saminda CR3 2.4 XE-L (AWD)

Saminda CR3 Hybrid XE-L (AWD)

Engine : REB Series , REB2000 (98 Horsepower) with Electric Motor (43 Horsepower)

#SpectaL Trim

Saminda CR3 2.4 SpectaL (AWD)

Saminda CR3 Hybrid SpectaL (AWD)

Engine : REB Series , REB2000 (98 Horsepower) with Electric Motor (43 Horsepower)

[quote]The CR3 is a Compact SUV manufactured by Saminda , The CR3 has been one of the most successful SUVs in the world for years especially in the United States .

Saminda’s familiar badge can be found on a variety of vehicles but only three really count in United States, the perennially best-selling mid-size sedan C5 , the compact C3 and its crossover SUV the CR3 , so it’s no surprise the company didn’t stray too far from the proven formula with the redesign CR3 for 2015 , Some people might argue that if without the C5 , C3 and CR3 , Saminda would suffer in the United States.

Saminda has certainly put more effort into this new CR3 styling , which , while following the same basic theme, is decidedly more attractive up front and rear design

The CR3 comes with the 3 powertrain , 2.0liter and 2.4liter i-VIC four-cylinder that’s been around for a while now. It’s rated at 151hp and 191nm of torque and 169 hp and 226nm of torque respectively , Hybrid powertrain is finally offered in the CR3 but not V6 , although many rivals have moved to seven-speeds and even eight-speed, Saminda still continue their old six-speed tranmission (except the Hybrid version) , but you can’t deny its reliability.

In addition to the application of Saminda’s Ultec™ Safe Unit body-structure, the 2015 CR3 features a host of standard active and passive safety features and offers many standard and available driver-assistive technologies

The CR3 onces again prove it bang for bucks strategy.

[/quote]

##Sales figure 2015 : 591,215
##Availability :
Worldwide

##Related : Auxuras ELX

##Assembly :
Sayama , Saitama , Japan
East Liberty Ohio , USA
Ayutthaya, Thailand
Swindon, United Kingdom
Wuhan, China
Greater Noida , India

CR3 2.0 X (FWD) : $21,305 (South East Asia Only)
CR3 2.4 X (FWD): $22,000
CR3 2.0 XE (FWD) : $22,000 (South East Asia Only)
CR3 2.4 XE (AWD) : $23,000
CR3 Hybrid XE (AWD) : $25,100
CR3 2.4 XE-L (AWD) : $25,500
CR3 Hybrid XE-L (AWD) : $28,500
CR3 2.4 SpectaL (AWD) : $28,000
CR3 Hybrid SpectaL (AWD) : $30,200

1 Like

Saminda is killing Auxuras , no wonder Auxuras is not successful , i really don’t see any reason to buy Auxuras anymore when Saminda looks as good , also Auxuras shared to many similarities with Saminda is another problem…

Hats off to Saminda engineers seriously , how can they make such a cheap car while giving better stats then other carmaker ?

Auxuras is definitely better in terms of luxury , its Signature Grille definitely show a different between both of them.

What if Saminda created a petrol/hydrogen hybrid?

@Speedemon : Saminda has already been buliting Hybrids for decades , Hydrogen is already developed on the HCC but more research still need to be done.

#Japanese Automaker Saminda suffered in Europe for 8 years straight , hoping the all-new C4 will up it sales volume.

Saminda says the new C4 will help it rebound in Europe in 2015 after eight years of falling sales and struggles to earn a profit

###Car sales in Europe continue to rally , but Saminda of Japan’s sales keep dived. Last year, Saminda sold about 3.9m vehicles across the globe. However, just 115,000 of those were sold in Europe

#YEAR 2015

The C4 , Excitement along with Excellent - 4 Trims

#Standard Trim

Saminda C4 1.1T Standard

Engine : RE Series , RE11F1C

#Premium Trim

Saminda C4 1.1T Premium

#Ultimate / iTi Trim

Saminda C4 1.1T Ultimate

Saminda C4 iTi

Engine : RB Series , RB15F1Z

[quote]The Saminda C4 is a large family car built in Swindon , United Kingdom and Ghent , Belgium by Japanese carmaker Saminda , the Saminda C4 is the most important car for the automaker in Europe , it consist of 70% sales in Europe , other 30% consist of C1 , CR3 and Type R.

Saminda is not very successful in Europe , it currently only sell the C1 , C4 , CR3 and Type R which is only 20% of it lineup in Saminda.

The Saminda C4 is the typical sensible saloon. As a result the C4 is spacious, well-equipped and boasts high levels of comfort and refinement , the C4 comes with 2 engine choice , the 1.1-liter inline-4 turbocharged engine is good for 135bhp , while the 1.5-liter inline-4 turbocharged is good for 220bhp (iTi version)

What’s more, being a Saminda , it feels relatively well-built.
[/quote]

##Sales figure 2015 : 60,165
##Availability :
Europe Only

##Related : Saminda C3/C5

##Assembly :
Swindon , United Kingdom
Ghent , Belgium

C4 1.1T Standard : $20,655
C4 1.1T Premium : $21,680
C4 1.1T Ultimate : $23,500
C4 iTi : $24,600

2 Likes

##Japan Spec (Based on Highest Trim Level)

1.1-liter Inline-4 DOHC i-VIC ProAIR , 115BHP and 165NM of Torque mated with 6speed Automatic , 5.6L/100KM

1.3-liter inline-4 Atkinson i-VIC with Electric Motor with SRU , 108BHP and 176NM of Torque mated with 7speed DCT , 3.7L/100KM

##Europe Spec (Based on Highest Trim Level)

1.3-liter Inline-4 DOHC i-VIC , 102BHP and 127NM of Torque mated with 6speed Manual , 5.1L/100KM

1.1-liter Inline-4 DOHC i-VIC ProAIR , 109BHP and 160NM of Torque mated with 6speed Automatic , 5.6L/100KM

##America Spec (Based on Highest Trim Level)

1.1-liter Inline-4 DOHC i-VIC ProAIR , 111BHP and 163NM of Torque mated with 6speed Automatic , 5.6L/100KM

1 Like

Baaaaw :frowning: Euro version looks so depressed with those headlight shapes. Well they all look depressed actually because of those headlight shapes.

1 Like

The story of the company bears some striking resemblances to real-life major automotive events. Ignition recall affecting various major car makers, the use of an older engine layout which strongly reminds me of Honda’s drivetrain rut (relevant to me because it affects my own car, the 9th generation Civic).

Huhm. I saw strong parallels to the design directions with the Euro touches upon the various real Japanese car makers i.e. there were bits of Honda and Toyota in the cars (bit of Corolla on the front, Camry on the back what with the tail lights on the sedan)… but as @squidhead said, the direction of the Euro version almost reminds me of, wait for it… an older Prius!

The conundrum is similar to the one I faced using exactly the same grille on the front. Of course the car I used it on was very different so I was afforded a more radical solution (see: Kelpie).

The lengths you go to in order to build modern headlights is wonderful. I would pick those cues up myself… if my cars ever had any headlights like that. But my cars tend to have more radical design that defy even that, so I’ll just have to admire them for now.

1 Like
#YEAR 2015

#The C1 , Travelling with style - 9 Trims

#Japan Specs

Saminda C1 1.1T S

Engine : RE Series , RE11F2A

Saminda C1 1.1T XS

Engine : RE Series , RE11F2A

Saminda C1 Hybrid S

Engine : REA Series (Atkinson) , REA13A5 (86 Horsepower) with Electric Motor (22 Horsepower)

Saminda C1 Hybrid XS

Engine : REA Series (Atkinson) , REA13A5 (86 Horsepower) with Electric Motor (22 Horsepower)

#Europe Spec

Saminda C1 1.3 Standard MT

Engine : RE Series , RE13A

Saminda C1 1.1T Standard

Engine : RE Series , RE11F2

Saminda C1 1.1T Premium

Engine : RE Series , RE11F2

#America Spec

Saminda C1 1.1T XE

Engine : RE Series , RE11F2B

Saminda C1 1.1T XE-L

Engine : RE Series , RE11F2B

[quote]The Saminda C1 , is a five-door, front-engine, front-wheel drive subcompact car manufactured and marketed by Saminda as their first car since 1958.

The all-new 2015 C1 keeps and improves on the practicality of its predecessor, but adds some much-needed style and spirit of fun to the moniker.

The Hybrid is only available in Japan and it is the most innovative hybrid models to be introduced by Saminda , it’s equipped with the new 7-speed S-EGS (Saminda Extraordinary Gear Shifting) tranmission which help to increase fuel economy by 10% , making it only uses 3.7L per 100km

While all the C1 gets a 1.1-liter turbocharged engine.

Saminda C1 has sold more than 13 million units all over the world since its introduction in 1958 being as their first car. It is known for being fun to drive as well as extremely dependable. It can be a Hybrid vehicle or with a fuel efficient petrol engine and you can bring your entire family along in the C1!
[/quote]

##Sales figure 2015 : 216,336
##Availability :
Worldwide

##Related : Saminda CR1 / C1 GT

##Assembly :
Swindon , United Kingdom
Okazaki, Japan
Mauá, Brazil
Karawang, Indonesia
Guangzhou, China

###Japan Specs
C1 1.1T S : $14,995
C1 1.1T XS: $16,000
C1 Hybrid S : $16,200
C1 Hybrid XS : $17,995
###Europe Spec
C1 1.3 Standard (MT): $14,595
C1 1.1T Standard : $15,300
C1 1.1T Premium : $16,200
###America Spec
C1 1.1T XE : $15,800
C1 1.1T XE-L : $16,800

1 Like

Saminda bulit so many cars yet hardly can find them having more then 300hp , only the CZ6 and Type-R

Come on Saminda … you can do better

With the current limitations and traffic in most cities, over 300hp is something more to talk about with your petrolhead friends that something you will actually use, specially in family cars that wouldn’t be use in a track :confused:

1 Like

Not being said Saminda being too conservative , their V6’s still using SOHC :frowning: , and like what @strop said , they keep re using old engines over decades and decades .

I wonder what Citroen had to say about introducing a car named “C4” in Europe. :smiley:

i’m still curious as to how you get that kind of eco figures…