Saminda Motor Co - The all new Enver, Economical and Sleek

[size=150]2010 CZ2 , GO TO PAGE 1 OR THIS LINK 2010 CZ2[/size]

[size=150]2010 CZ2 TYPE R , GO TO PAGE 1 OR THIS LINK 2010 CZ2 TYPE R[/size]

[size=150]2010 C7 , GO TO PAGE 1 OR THIS LINK 2010 C7[/size]

[size=150]2010 CR45 , GO TO PAGE 1 OR THIS LINK 2010 CR45[/size]

Hey nice car

Thanks buddy :slight_smile:

[size=150]2011 C3 , GO TO PAGE 1 OR THIS LINK 2011 C3[/size]

Why are you posting links that link to your own thread? It’s irritating.

It’s because my new post is on the first page , what is it that irritates you ?

1 Like

Just make new posts for every car? Why would you “reserve” posts? You’re editing posts that are over 4 months old.

Maybe my style and your style are different , my cars i post is based on years and as my cars names are numbers , i want to make it tidy.

1 Like

Doesn’t look so tidy, plus half your images are broken.

If you want to make it tidy, how about you stop bumping and spamming your own thread with useless links?

If you think people are interested on your stuff, just edit the main post, change the title, for example “Saminda [new blabla]” and people will check it.

Hello guys , as some of you dislike my layout i use , i will post as what you guys will post normally , now let’s start with year 2012 !

[size=150]YEAR 2012[/size]

Saminda C3 1.5

Saminda C3 1.8 and 2.0

The C3 is manufacturer and sold under Saminda a Japanese car maker , If reeling in the family budget is one of your top priorities, the Saminda C3 remains a good fit. It’s been a longtime frugality king, appealing to those who want the lowest running costs above all else–of course, with a design that meets requirements for the family and the commute , The 2012 C3 not only looks, but feels, like a car that people choose to drive out of necessity and practicality. 3 engine choices are available now , 1.5L , 1.8L and 2.0L , all comes with Direct Injection and i-VIC system, the most popular version is now the 1.5L version which sold more then 60% of the C3 , Saminda stated that the new 1.5L is the ‘‘highest revving economy engine’’ that you can find in the market right now with a redline of 7500 , it’s also the first C3 to design outside of Japan

Sales figure 2012 Total : 335,722
1.5 Sales : 202,521
1.8 Sales : 91,551
2.0 Sales : 51,650
Availability : Worldwide Exclude Europe

** Assembly :
Suzuka, Japan
Greensburg , USA
Alliston , Canada
Wuhan, China
Pingtung, Taiwan
Ayutthaya, Thailand

C3 1.5
Engine : RE Series , RE15A1

C3 1.8
Engine : RB Series , RB18A1

C3 2.0
Engine : RB Series , RB20A1

[size=150]C3 1.5: $20,385
C3 1.8 : $21,685
C3 2.0 : $22,685
[/size]

1 Like

Saminda C3 Spec-V

**One version of the 2012 C3 , a high-performance model called the Spec-V, was only available in North America. is powered by a naturally aspirated, high-compression variant of Saminda’s 2.4-liter i-VIC engine , the same block that you’ll find in a Saminda C5, but with a different port-injected head. Peak output is stated at 215 horsepower and 236 newton meter of torque. Like all Saminda Engines, this i-VIC engine uses the automaker’s famous Variable Valve Timing and Intake Control system that switches over to more aggressive tuning at higher RPMs . Equipped only with a six-speed manual, the C3 Spec-V delivers lively acceleration, while its lowered suspension and sticky tires let it tackle corners with aplomb, making it one of the most fun-to-drive car Saminda currently sells. **

Sales figure 2012 Total : 15,722
Availability : North America

** Assembly :
Greensburg , USA
Alliston , Canada

C3 Spec-V
Engine : KA Series , KA24Z

[size=150]**
C3 Spec-V**: $26,685[/size]

1 Like

C3 Spec-V looks so much like Tesla mated with Fisker Karma.

Saminda C5 2.0 EX (Only for South East Asia market)

Saminda C5 2.4 EX and EX-L

Saminda C5 3.5 V6 EX-L

**The C5 is manufacturer and sold under Saminda a Japanese car maker , Though the redesigned 2012 Saminda C5 isn’t the most exciting car in the class, it gets great fuel economy and high-quality interior and smooth ride. Critics agreed that the standard 2.4L four-cylinder engine in the 2012 Saminda C5 delivers respectable acceleration around town and on the highway. A more powerful 3.5L V6 is also available, but critics said the 2.4L four-cylinder provides plenty of power for most buyers. A five-speed automatic transmission is standard on all models. The four-cylinder C5 gets an EPA-estimated 25/34 mpg city/highway, which is excellent for a 2012 midsize car. The V6 model gets 20/30 mpg city/highway, which is also good for the class. This is a perfectly acceptable everyday sedan, adequate in most every way, which is exactly why it remains a top seller in the marketplace. Everything is buttoned-down and normal, with just enough power from the four to get rolling and just enough softness in the suspension to keep out the harshness.

Saminda started manufacture the 2L version in Thailand and only sell in South East Asia like Philippines , Thailand , Vietnam , Malaysia and Singapore**

Sales figure 2012 Total : 591,663
2.0 EX Sales : 21,561
2.4 EX Sales : 301,551
2.4 EX-L Sales : 205,633
3.5 V6 EX-L Sales : 62,918

Availability : Worldwide

** Assembly :
Suzuka, Japan
Greensburg , USA
Alliston , Canada
Wuhan, China
Ayutthaya, Thailand

C5 2.0 EX (Only for South East Asia market)
Engine : RB Series , RB20A1

C5 2.4 EX
Engine : KA Series , KA24A1

C5 2.4 EX-L
Engine : KA Series , KA24A1

C5 3.5 V6 EX-L
Engine : JA Series , JA35Y

[size=150]**
C5 2.0 EX (South East Asia Only) : $23,820
C5 2.4 EX : $26,520
C5 2.4 EX-L : $28,020
C5 3.5 V6 EX-L : $29,500**[/size]

Saminda C1 1.3

Saminda C1 1.5

The Saminda C1 is manufacture by Saminda a Japanese car maker , after withdrew from the America market during 2010 , it had came back to America on 2012 with the new model , over the years, the humbly priced subcompact car has evolved in the best way possible, and today’s models deliver much more than just basic transportation. The 2012 Saminda C1 hatchback holds its own with the current crop of overachieving subcompacts. The C1 boasts many appealing attributes. It’s a nimble and agreeable companion around town, and its competent suspension helps the car cruise around turns with impressive stability. Overall, this is a pleasant and easy car to drive. This Saminda’s interior is spacious, with rear seats that are comfortable even for adults. And the cabin boasts solid design and materials quality. Feature content is generous, and amenities like a touchscreen interface, Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity and USB/iPod integration are standard on all models along with more basic items like air-conditioning, power locks and mirrors, and a height-adjustable driver seat. It uses either a 1.3-liter or 1.5-liter 4-cylinder engine with the automaker’s specialize Intelligent Variable Intake Control (i-VIC). Sending that power to the front wheel is a 4-speed automatic. For around town, the engine is fine but consumers say that when around highway , the engine tend to get quite noisy due to the tranmission only has 4 gears, and the 4-speed automatic is outclassed by competitors offering 5 or 6 speeds. Fuel economy is pretty good though, and the little engine only requires regular-grade gasoline.

Sales figure 2012 Total : 184,223
1.3 Sales : 91,374
1.5 Sales : 92,849

Availability : Worldwide

** Assembly :
Yorii, Japan
Mauá, Brazil
Karawang, Indonesia
Guangzhou, China

C1 1.3
Engine : RE Series , RE13A1

C1 1.5
Engine : RE Series , RE15A1

[size=150]**
1.3 : $18,920
1.5 : $19,920**[/size]

Saminda C6

**The C6 is a coupe manufactured and sold under Saminda a Japanese car maker , the C6 is built and sold along with the C7 , due to slow sales of the car , Saminda showed a more bold design to attract buyers while featuring ‘‘Saminda Crystal Headlight’’, the car was designed by Steven Frederick exterior design project leader of the C6 , and was designed in California Saminda Studio , the C6 engine is a gem. Output for the 3.5-liter engine is stated at 264 horsepower and 328 newton meter of torque which sends its power to the front wheels via a standard six-speed automatic transmission. The C6 is a solid value, and the chassis is capable and sophisticated enough to be optioned up into a fairly luxurious vehicle. The C6 is comfortable and quiet on just about every road surface you want to threw it at, and Saminda’s typical road noise is severely dampened.

Sales figure 2012 : 8,214**
Availability : North and South America

** Assembly :
Georgetown Kentucky , USA

C6
Engine : JA Series , JA35Y

[size=150]**
C6 : $31,300**[/size]

1 Like

**[size=150]Saminda has announced about turbo engines in 2012 Detroit Auto Show to roll out its upcoming family of turbocharged four-cylinder engines by the end of 2012. Saminda said it is investing $400 million at its Louisville, Kentucky engine plant to accommodate a third assembly line for the engines. This is the first time since Saminda were established that they would be using turbocharged engine in their passenger cars.

Saminda still won’t say how much power these engines would make but they promise that the new turbocharged engine would be better and more efficient then their Naturally Aspirated engines that they are using now . but we were told at the time that the 2013 Type R would be using a 2.0-liter and would pump out a maximum of roughly 300 horsepower. We’ll bring you more tantalizing turbo tales as soon as Saminda’s willing to tell us
[/size]**

1 Like

[quote=“Starfish94”]**[size=150]Saminda has announced about turbo engines in 2012 Detroit Auto Show to roll out its upcoming family of turbocharged four-cylinder engines by the end of 2012. Saminda said it is investing $400 million at its Louisville, Kentucky engine plant to accommodate a third assembly line for the engines. This is the first time since Saminda were established that they would be using turbocharged engine in their passenger cars.

Saminda still won’t say how much power these engines would make but they promise that the new turbocharged engine would be better and more efficient then their Naturally Aspirated engines that they are using now . but we were told at the time that the 2013 Type R would be using a 2.0-liter and would pump out a maximum of roughly 300 horsepower. We’ll bring you more tantalizing turbo tales as soon as Saminda’s willing to tell us
[/size]**[/quote]

Maybe you could build a V6 Turbo for my F1 Role Play Challenge! :stuck_out_tongue: