Saminda Motor Co - The all new Enver, Economical and Sleek

Literally that is their opinion, I need to see some ol’ scientific papers :stuck_out_tongue:
I dislike downsizing, but the level of technology some companies reached with the use of small turbos is something admirable.

God dammit , Saminda does not make V8? fine , but now they are slowly killing V6 , shit you Saminda

1 Like

V8s and 6s are boring. Dimension only makes I4s I6s and V12s 2016 onward.

Go big or go small.

@Deskyx Why not L3 - L6 - V12 instead?

Talking about downsizing, can’t wait for modern turbos, then the desicion of only L4s would make a littlemore sense :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

With the engine designer revamp will the effect of pulses on turbocharged engines be implemented? I remember reading that part of the reason many companies are going to I3s is because they are at a slight advantage in terms of turbo spool due to the increased separation of exhaust pulses.

Im am just gonna say it…supercharging…bring on vw style twincharged cars

4 Likes

Totally want to be able to do Twincharging. Bring on the Storm MultiBoost technology for maximum power.

And Dsd centri-screw

1 Like

:smile:

#Saminda and Maesima are currently developing new Hybrid technology

Maesima Motor Corp and Saminda Motor Co will work together to develop new Rear Wheel Drive Hybrid powertrain that will be ready for market by the end of 2017, the two companies said on Tuesday

“Developing the hybrids will help each other meet stringent U.S. fuel economy standards in coming years” said Ryu Ueno, vice president for Saminda R&D.

The new developing powertrain are rumours to be first in the upcoming Halo car for both this brand.

7 Likes

Woo! The halo car isn’t dead then. Can we expect that in the new year?

3 Likes

Maybe Christmas will come early :wink:

6 Likes

I REALLY HOPE IT DOES :smiley:

4 Likes
#YEAR 2016

#Hal ini dapat melakukan apapun yang anda inginkan, introducing the all-new CR15

#Petrol

Saminda CR15 Standard 1.5 CVT (FWD)

Engine : RE Series , RE15AZ

Saminda CR15 Premium 1.5 CVT (FWD)

Saminda CR15 Premium 1.5 CVT (AWD)

#Diesel

Saminda CR15 Luxury 1.6D MT (AWD)

Engine : NE Series , NE16E

[quote] The CR15 is a three-row seven-seater Mini-SUV which shares its platform with the CR10 , the CR15 is more focused in market like Indonesia , Thailand , Malaysia and India compared to CR1/CRossy.

Unlike the CR10, which this SUV is based on, the CR15 overall styling is much muscular.

Engine
The CR15 is powered by a 1.5-liter i-VIC engine mated to a CVT, which provides 130HP , making it the highest engine output in its segment. There is also a diesel engine available with a 1.6-liter i-DTA that produces 270nm of torque mated to only a 6 speed manual.

Launching in India market
Saminda is planning to launch the CR15 in India by mid-2016, at an estimated price bracket of Rs 7-13 lakh. Saminda Motor India also said that they have recieved 2500 booking for the CR15

“Saminda started business in Indonesia in 1979, and the importance of this country for Saminda’s auto business has been increasing year by year. With the all-new 7-seater CR15 and the rest of the Saminda line-up, we will continue to offer exciting products and the joy of driving to our customers in Indonesia”, said Okuda Hirohisa , Chief Operating Officer for Asia and Oceania of Saminda Motor Co.

[/quote]

##Sales figure 2016 : Total of 98,125 have been sold , more than 50% of it sales are in Indonesia.
##Availability :
South East Asia and East Asia
##Designer :
Saminda Motor Co. Japan Studio

##Assembly :
Karawang, Indonesia
Muar, Malaysia
Ayutthaya, Thailand

Petrol
CR15 Standard 1.5 CVT FWD: $18,850
CR15 Premium 1.5 CVT FWD : $22,150
CR15 Premium 1.5 CVT AWD : $23,600

Diesel
CR15 Premium 1.6D MT AWD : $24,120

8 Likes

A Diesel, AWD, manual wagon? Jalopnik’s gonna be all over this.

8 Likes

Now I see CVTs in game, how is this a thing

It’s not.

1 Like

7 Likes

#Saminda C2000R production delayed , scheduled for 2018 production instead

Originally set to go on sale towards the end of 2016 , Saminda has announced that the C2000R will instead head into production next year with a release date set for spring 2017 as a 2018 model year.

The delay has been blamed on a late development decision to switch from a 2.0-liter to 2.2-liter engine. which obviously required extra time to engineer and test.

So what can we expect when it comes into production is slighty much better fuel efficiency while retaining the same performance.

4 Likes

WTF IS THIS SAMINDA , AFTER SO LONG OF WAITING HOW LONG MORE DO WE STILL NEED TO WAIT??

ENGINE INCREASED BY 200CC BUT NO POWER INCREASED JUST FOR BETTER ECONOMY , TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT FOR THE TIME WAITING

IT’S A GOD DAM HOT HATCH , NOBODY IN THE RIGHT MIND CARE ABOUT ECONOMY

R.I.P SAMINDA.

7 Likes