Saminda Motor Co - The all new Enver, Economical and Sleek

Well, some peole choose the car basing mainly on its coolness :wink: And different people might find veeery different cars as “cool”.

you got me :smile:

@DeusExMackia you rang :fried_shrimp: (you made a typo)

@Starfish94 what a good looking car…

1 Like

@Fayeding_Spray Am confuse :sweat_smile: is this in response to my question about your car on the Paris Motor Show thread?

Pricing is yet to be announced soon :slight_smile:

#Saminda releases C2000R Prototype Unofficial Nurburgring lap time and specification , set a World Record.

Saminda just released video of a 2016 C2000R prototype lapping the Nurburgring in 7:52.56. That’s 8 seconds faster than the Erin Tauga X, and only 12 seconds behind the world-beating DSD Saratoga Turbo.

Saminda says the ring lap shown in this video was using a preproduction prototype. “The development car was in a standard state of engine tune, with suspension, drivetrain, exhaust, brakes , tyre and the aerodynamic package identical to those of the production C2000R,” Saminda says.

The lap car, notably, had its A/C, stereo, and front passenger seat removed, to offset the weight of a full roll cage which Saminda says was added “specifically for safety reasons and not to add rigidity.” To some, that will sound like a lot of finicky detail, and to be fair, we won’t know for certain whether the box-stock C2000R can repeat this performance until it hits the market later in 2017

The C2000R will send it power to the rear-wheel from a 2.0-liter KA20F1 from the Type R but has increased to 368 horsepower thanks to re-tuned cam profile and 2 electric motors mated to a 6 speed manual.

7 Likes

Welcome back Saminda ! that’s the spirit you were missing for ages!

edit : @Deskyx my say would be instant torque from the electric motor

2 Likes

Fuck me… GG M8…

Impressive lap. I have 404 HP so I have no excuses haha :smile:

Ouch. Wow. I have one word for that: impressive.

I’m not just amazed by how it’s faster than the Tauga X, but how it’s able to essentially match the Scarlet X as well. That’s a car with 507 bhp, and it laps the Green Hell in 7:52.06.

Even the ErinSport tuned version - a race platform - is currently only setting lap times in the 7:38 region, with a tuned version of the same 3.8l V8 that goes into the production model.

@Starfish94, you are breaking the laws of physics, and it’s f*cking awesome.

4 Likes

@Deskyx @DeusExMackia @Yamahafazer600 Thanks :blush:

Everything is in production form except for entertainment and safety which is none and basic 00s , interior is untouched with sport interior and also with sport compound tyre.

We will make a more powerful version of the C2KR if anyone beat it record for being World fastest 4 cylinder rear-wheel drived hot hatch , we are serious about this !

2 Likes

7:52 eh? Send one over to Ikekoburo and we’ll make that thing do the Tsukuba under 1 min without losing street legality! :smile:

Also @Starfish94 you won’t have to worry about it being beaten. If it does, it’ll probably be some 600 hp monster that isn’t worth trying to beat. Congrats!

3 Likes

Dave Kamper definitely did his job as the chief engineer , give him a cookie !

(Doesn’t matter if he is a foreigner)

7:52? Not bad. Still, I need to know the pricing if I have to start setting up the Kunai RS to go after this :smile: @Starfish94 9 seconds… come on Kunai 9 seconds we can do it!

Also…

CHEATING! THE KUNAI IS A PRODUCTION MODEL :laughing:

2 Likes

@ramthecowy pretty expensive uh.

So that allows for 5k in budget with no markup change…

1 Like

I am sure Saminda is gonna make a more powerful version of the C2000R…

I’m making 425HP right now… is that enough to fight Saminda?

There’s a point that it’s simply not worth it m8.

425 hp is more than enough for regular application.

Sure it’s enough , but i am just impress how the C2000R just makes 368 horsepower with that lap time.

DAMN IT I CAN’T BE BEATEN BY A COMPANY WITH THE REPUTATION OF BUILDING CARS AS RELIABLE AS AN EMO TEEN WITH BIPOLAR DISORDER

I have to say, yep, good job Saminda. That’s damn good.

@Starfish94 as a small side note, I would like to say, I just beat your C2000R. Carbon wheels, wider tyres and a sequential gearbox was all it took. It’s still cheaper than your base model, has 50 drivability and 55 sportiness. Just saying. I’m deleting this trim now.

Long live Kunai RSR Hatchback. Wait, I just deleted it. Suck on that, Saminda.

1 Like