Saminda Motor Co - The all new Enver, Economical and Sleek

Definitely possible.

61.6mpg = 3.82L/100km
Achieved with 95RON gas and 155mm tires
+3 aerodynamics, +3 gearbox, +2 exhaust, +2 fuel system
0-60 in 10.6 seconds

2 Likes

Nicely done , but Saminda is whole second faster then you … maybe gearing config

woah , what suprises me is i got so much comment about the C1

story wise , thanks to the i-VIC and ProAIR turbocharger technology , giving excellent fuel economy without sacrificing performance ,

if talking about Hybrid , thanks to the SRU , “Saminda Regenerate Unit” which help to recapture some of the energy lost through deceleration, and reuse that energy later on to help accelerate the vehicle , which help to increase fuel economy too.

Game wise , i use quality slider to lower emission and better fuel economy , what i do is similiar to how phale done it

@SeriousSimon Saminda and Citreon have a very long of good relationship :wink:

@strop you are right mate , that is how i-VIC works

DI makes a big difference over MPEFI, especially once established, i.e. past 2012 or so. Put points into it, and your ratings can be even better.

definitely possible. but i tried to not push the packaging too far.

@Starfish94 that $16k price tag is that just ‘made up’ for role playing, or is that an actual automation ‘estimated’ price, and if so, at what profit margin?

not to mention how do you get the utility rating so high for that body and suspension setup?

the car i tried to make with 15% profit margin already priced at $15.5k. and that was running on 91 octane fuel. no magnesium engine, as i have never heard magnesium engine being used in a non-sports car before, especially hybrids.

that is make up for role playing , all my car price is calculated from total cost and production units , my est price by the game is 20 to 23k , cant rmb as i am not at home now

maybe due to i did some suspension tuning , ride height do affect the utility too i realise

i am not using magnesium too , i used forge engin

oh… that explains the high stats.
i managed to match the economy number because i changed to 95octane.
but wait… total cost and prod units? if that is the case, then my car is way overpriced :stuck_out_tongue:

and you get that kind of economy number using forged pistons?!?! O_O

2 Likes
#YEAR 2015

The Trider , The 4 Door Sport Car - 2 Trims

#2.0

Saminda C5 Trider 2.0

Engine : RB Series , RB20A1

#3.0 V6

Saminda C5 Trider 3.0 V6

Engine : JA Series , JA30C

[quote]The C5 Trider also known as ‘‘Trider’’ is a mid-sized ‘‘Sport’’ sedan manufactured by Wuhan Saminda of China a subsidiary of Saminda Motor Co., it’s only available for China market only , the Trider is shorter in length compared to the C5

The Trider comes with either a 2.0-liter inline-4 or a 3.0-liter V6 engine , the 3.0-liter engine is new for Saminda and is only for the China market.
[/quote]

##Sales figure 2015 : 47,566
##Availability :
China Only

##Related : Saminda C5

##Assembly :
Wuhan , China

C5 Trider 2.0 : $21,455
C5 Trider 3.0 V6 : $25,680

2 Likes
#YEAR 2015

#The C7 , When luxury is your top priority - 3 Trims

#XE Trim

Saminda C7 XE 3.5 V6

Engine : JA Series , JA35Y5

#XE-L Trim

Saminda C7 XE-L 3.5 V6

#SpectaL Trim

Saminda C7 SpectaL 3.5 V6

[quote]The C7 is a full-size car sold under Japanese automaker Saminda which is bulit in North America , The new C7 is Saminda’s version of a less expensive Auxuras ETL , which it shares a platform with.

Performance
The C7 comes with a 3.5-liter V6 that puts out 290 horsepower and 345nm of torque. It does all this while averaging 26 miles to the gallon, getting 22 mpg in the city and 32 on the highway. The C7 also features paddle shifters , as well as Econ, Normal and Sport drive modes to change the car’s performance dynamics.

Technology
The C7 comes with standard features that include a rearview camera, proximity key with push-button start, satellite radio, HD Radio, a USB port, Bluetooth and an JBL audio system with a 5.9-inch touch screen.

Safety
Thanks to the Saminda’s Ultec™ Safe Unit body-structure , The C7 earned a Top Safety Pick award from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).

[/quote]

##Sales figure 2015 : 64,643
##Availability :
North America Only

##Related : Saminda C5 / Auxuras ETL

##Assembly :
Georgetown Kentucky , USA

C7 XE 3.5 V6 : $29,995
C7 XE-L 3.5 V6 : $33,680
C7 SpectaL 3.5 V6 : $37,680

2 Likes

#Saminda to recall another 15 millions car worldwide

Saminda said it will widen its recall of cars with faulty ignition by a further 15m cars globally, according to local reports.

Saminda also said that it will widen it recall to countries like Asia and South America , The additional cost is estimated at around $1.5bn .

Saminda now recall more then 35 millions car worldwide.

#YEAR 2015

#The C5 Trio , All the space you ever need - 2 Trims

#X Trim

Saminda C5 Trio X 2.4

Engine : KA Series , KA24A3

#XS Trim

Saminda C5 Trio XS 2.4

Engine : KA Series , KA24A3

[quote]The C5 Trio is a CUV (Crossover) manufactured by Saminda , only for the Japanese Domestic Market

Interior
The interior has a three row layout which can be specified as either a 6 seater or a 7 seater. The 6 seater model (X Trim) feature captain seats in the second row providing a 2-2-2 layout, while the 7 seater model (XS Trim) uses a regular bench for the second row (2-3-2 seating) with a large foldable armrest in case the 7th seat is not needed. The third row seats can be folded into the floor to increase boot space into one equivalent to a station wagon.

Performance
There is only one engine options for the C5 Trio , a 2.4 liter KA24A3 inline-4 engine mated to a 6 speed automatic gearbox. Front Wheel Drive is the only available drivetrain.

Features
Other neat features include a cruise control system which maintains a fixed distance from a preceding vehicle if there is one, and there is also a Smart Parking Assist system which uses data from ultrasonic sensors to control steering wheel operations for you during parallel parking. There is also a 190 degree wide angle camera at the front for you to see the ground in front and at the front sides of the vehicle.

[/quote]

##Sales figure 2015 : 13,543
##Availability :
Japan and Singapore

##Related : Saminda C5

##Assembly :
Suzuka , Japan

C5 Trio X 2.4 : $23,995
C5 Trio XS 2.4 : $26,995

1 Like

A perfect soccer mom car , C5 Trio!!

2 Likes

#Saminda F-Concept may preview next generation Saminda Design Language

CEO of American Saminda Motor Co, Teiko Sakahashi said the F-Concept showcased their latest ‘‘Extro Grill’’ .

Designed in North America @ Saminda’s Design Studio , Chief Designer Belle Howard , who is also responsible for the Saminda flagship supercar , the CZ6.

3 Likes

I dont see the point having Auxuras anymore…

#Saminda to recall all RB Series engines equipped with turbocharged due to piston ring not properly secured.

After recalling more then 15 Millions vehicle worldwide due to ignition problems , another scandal hit Saminda , again

Saminda said it will recall all cars equipped with 1.5 and 2.0 liter RB series turbocharger engines due to piston ring not properly secured , and urge customers to go to the nearest Saminda dealership as soon as possible.

"Saminda is struggling , however we will guarantee and ensure you we will fix it " said Yuko Nagoya , CEO of Global Saminda Motor Co. of Japan.

Piston ring not secured? I dont think those engines would make it out of the lot without grenading.

aaaaandd we will soon see bunch of junk RB engines that have already been badly damaged in the nearest junkyard. but that also means good opportunity to get some good engine to be swapped :slight_smile:

The piston ring is not seated properly , maybe i used the wrong term , main complains is from C3 owner equipped with the 1.5 liter turbo engine.

if your Saminda comes out smoke from exhaust , please proceed to the nearest Saminda dealership and have it checked for free

After this many recalls Saminda would need to file for bankruptcy very soon.

Nah it’s ok I’m sure they will be bailed out by someone