Saminda Motor Co - The all new Enver, Economical and Sleek

R.I.P Saminda

3 Likes

R.I.P Saminda / Auxuras

1 Like

#Confirm fifth ignition faulty death within 4 months , NHTSA of U.S warns another 425,000 Saminda owners to stop driving , Saminda to recall another 3.5m cars worldwide to fix ignition.

"Stop driving 01-05’s Saminda and Auxuras immediately , said NHTSA , if you own a Saminda or Auxuras built from 2001 to 2005, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is strongly recommending that you do not drive your vehicle. At all. Untill it’s fixed

A spokewoman from Saminda Motor Co. said that "Within 4 months , five death have been confirmed due to ignition faulty that will switch everything off in the car including safety features like ABS ", one of the death has been confirmed in Singapore , first death in an Asia country

If your vehicle has not yet been repaired under the ignition recall, take it to your Saminda dealer immediately for a no-cost repair.

Saminda has had the most trouble stemming from the ignition recall scandal since 2013, which is estimated to affect nearly 60 million cars worldwide

Yuko Nagoya , President and CEO of Saminda Motor Co. of Japan said that " We treat this incident very important to us … and we are very sorry"

1 Like
#YEAR 2015

#Introducing the all new CR15 , Take your family out in a breeze - 5 Trims

#Standard Trim

Saminda CR15 1.1T Standard

Engine : RE Series , RE11F3

#X Trim

Saminda CR15 X 1.1T

Saminda CR15 X 1.3 Hybrid

Engine : Engine : REA Series (Atkinson) , REA13A5 (86 Horsepower) with Electric Motor (22 Horsepower)

#XS Trim

Saminda CR15 XS 1.1T

Saminda CR15 XS 1.3 Hybrid

Engine : Engine : REA Series (Atkinson) , REA13A5 (86 Horsepower) with Electric Motor (22 Horsepower)

[quote]The CR15 is a Mini-MPV manufactured by Saminda mainly only for the Japanese Domestic Market , just like the C1 , fuel economy is a strong suit of the CR15. The CR15 was one of the Saminda’s best selling car alongside the C1 in Japan.

Interior
The interior of the CR15 is where the car scores plenty of points. After all, it is a low cost family runabout. Despite its diminutive exterior dimensions, there really is space for 8 in the CR15 at a squeeze, or 7 adults comfortably. The electronically operated sliding doors are also a major plus point, entry and access into the CR15 is a doddle, especially in tight parking spaces. Access to the last row seats are aided by the flexible middle row seats that fold away to reveal a wide entry. The flat floor and tall roof also makes shuffling about in the cabin less tricky.

Engine
The CR15 rides on the C1 platform, albeit with a much longer wheelbase. Driving the wheels through a front-wheels, is the familiar 1.1-liter turbocharged engine that produces 128bhp and 170Nm, and into a 6 speed gearbox. Hybrids version will be powered by also the familiar 1.3-liter Atkinson 4 cylinder engine , In the CR15, there is a slight bump in horsepower up from the C1, while torque remains unchanged.

The latest iteration of the Saminda CR15 is one of the best budget family MPVs. Its spaciousness, fresh and quirkiness inside out, and great fuel efficiency will no doubt be virtues that buyers appreciate.
[/quote]

##Sales figure 2015 : 170,543
##Availability :
Japan Only

##Related : Saminda Pearl / Saminda C1

##Assembly :
Okazaki, Japan

CR15 Standard 1.1T : $15,995
CR15 X 1.1T : $16,800
CR15 X 1.3 Hybrid : $18,000
CR15 XS 1.1T : $18,000
CR15 XS 1.3 Hybrid : $19,500

2 Likes

#Goodbye CZ6 , Saminda will release the last CZ6 called the Empire Edition

Saminda Motor Co. will began taking US market orders Auxuras CZ6 Empire Edition on this Monday. Too bad for Japanese buyer , Saminda said it will not be released in it domestic market.

Saminda will produce 1,000 Empire Editions, which will feature unique trim and some suspension modifications, but no performance upgrade

Not much detail have been reveal but rumours were saying that the Empire Editon will feature a dark chrome front grille with gloss black hood vent surrounds, color coordinated with 19-inch wheels.

Lastly, a “Empire Edition” emblem will be mounted to the trunk, and the same logo will be shown on the multifunction display upon startup. A serial numbered plaque on the console will identify each of the 1,000 cars. The list price is $125,888

1 Like

Shame on you Saminda , Saminda is not good at being Saminda anymore… Ditched the CZ6 next what? guess the Type-R will be ditched soon, and Saminda will be like “oooo we are soooo green” . At least Saminda should make the last CZ6 proud , just another lame cosmetic changes with the same 550hp engine … goodluck Saminda.

2 Likes

Ohh the irony of calling it an Empire edition, with the Saminda automotive empire slowly fading away due to years of mismanagement, lackluster quality control and the repercussions of the many resulting recalls taking their toll.

3 Likes

Mother of God

3 Likes

in Airborne Automotive’s storage you can however find one of first CZ6s with replaced engine. Our way to do the recalls :smiley:

1 Like

I no speaky spanish

You’re a leaky danish? Wha?

Pls halp me, I’m stranded in the middle of nowhere leaking awesomeness, get her quick pls or I will is totally dry.

4 Likes

As a car enthusiast , its hurt to see cars like this go , not to mention in real life , Saminda onces bulit so much fun little CZs which you are right they are gone , so we left CZ6 and Type-R , and the CZ6 is goooneee which make the Type-R the last true performance car (which is matter of fact it will be gone soon , time will do the counting). So what we left is some boring C3 and C5 (Alternate of Corolla and Camry) and not to mention the very green “HCC” , Saminda Spirit is dead so do customers like us , you just lost one faithful customer Saminda.

My next car would either be Erin or Airborne

1 Like

I agree in the past we have cars for enthusiastic , but the trend is slowly dying now and Saminda need to move on , now the world is looking for efficiency , our C3 sold times 10 and i mean times 10 more then the Type-R . Not to mention YEN is getting weaker and weaker with more and better competition, and we need to stay profitable without significantly increasing vehicle prices.

People may be unhappy but the CZ6 must go , the CZ6 Empire Edition will be the last CZ6 to leave some legacy behind it. Saminda however will still get involved in Motorsports.

Stay ensure , Saminda will overcome it recent disaster and become better. Despite recent recalls , Saminda sales in the US gained 5.6% more , thanks to it redesign C3 and CR3

1 Like

How about economical cars that are also fun to drive.

What about a hybrid sports car? :smiley:

Imagine a 40 mpg Porsche 911 competitor!

1 Like

Well, I wrote a big wall of text ranting on about hybrids, fuel economy, the future of the automotive industry, etc, but I think this sums better what I want to say:

Why all have to be sport and fast?

Well, now you’ve got me curious as to what was in that wall of text :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I think that car companies should have some basic cars and then a few awesome sporty cars. :stuck_out_tongue:

Saminda is killing off all of their sports cars and I would hate to see them all go.

1 Like