Saminda Motor Co - The all new Enver, Economical and Sleek

Boy I wonder why…

3 Likes

Consumer Reports: Behind the Times since five years ago.

4 Likes

You’d expect the company to tumble down the rankings after several major recalls, but without improvements in quality control, their reputation could actually collapse. I am still holding out hope for a full recovery, though, and given that it will take a massive increase in reliability to pull that off, this could be a tall order for them.

1 Like

It’s the next C3 Spec-V Sedan, traditional standard bearer of the Japanese sport-compact segment. This lightly disguised prototype spied during testing features a center-exiting exhaust, red seat stitching, some covered-up sporty gimcrackery in the lower front fascia, and a six-speed manual transmission.

Like the rest of the C3 lineup, the Spec-V rides on the bones of Saminda’s Global Compact architecture. Expect a U.K. built four-door hatch to follow the sedan , because this is America and Saminda has done it before, a coupe variant will be offered too.

The C3 will likely feature a tuned version of the C3 1.5-liter turbocharged four-cylinder in the range of 200 to 220 horsepower.

4 Likes

I am waiting for the coupe version , why not a 2L from the ITL?

Because this is Saminda so screw the displacement :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
#YEAR 2016

#X Trim

Saminda Azbio X 1.1T

Engine : RE Series , RE15F2B

Saminda Azbio X 1.3 Hybrid

Engine : REA Series , REA13A4

#XS Trim

Saminda Azbio XS 1.1T

Engine : RE Series , RE15F2B

Saminda Azbio XS 1.3 Hybrid

Engine : REA Series , REA13A4

[quote]Saminda Azbioが日本国内で販売C3の日本語版で、日本で販売Azbioための寸法は外寸法とエンジン変位に関する日本政府の規制に準拠したままにするように、日本の外で販売されているものC3よりも小さくなっています。

Azbioは静かなキャビンと優れた空力特性の両方を求めて軽量、高剛性ボディを採用しています。フロントとリアサスペションの主要コンポーネントも最適となっています活発な操縦とクルージング安定性だけでなく、快適な乗り心地を提供するために調整されました。 C3 Azbioも偉大な燃料消費量と高速道路での最高速度で安定した感じ。新しいSaminda Azbioを持って、あなたは間違いなく速度と安定性と安全に運転するのが大好き誰にもお勧めします。[/quote]

##Sales figure 2016 : 79,125
##Availability :
Japan and Singapore
##Designer :
Hiroshi Katamaha

##Assembly :
Suzuka , Japan

Azbio X 1.1T : 1,810,000 円
Azbio X 1.3 Hybrid: 2,010,000 円
Azbio XS 1.1T : 1,990,200 円
Azbio XS 1.3 Hybrid : 2,170,000 円

6 Likes

Are you actually Japanese? The naming and description sound very Japanese to me and that doesn’t look like the product of google translate.

1 Like

Japanese or not , Saminda fit like what a Japanese car manufacturer would do.

:smile: i am not Japanese but i do know a little Japanese words , maybe 5-10% of it probably because i know Chinese words so it’s easier for me to learn

3 Likes
#CZ-S is out , Final Edition to be sold later this year. _(Final Edition model shown)_

Saminda has announced that it will discontinue the CZ-S hybrid after the 2016 model year following years of less-than-stellar sales numbers. Originally marketed as a spiritual successor to the legendary CSZ, the CZ-S debuted in 2013 with plenty of promise. However, its execution didn’t really hit the mark since its hybrid powertrain only offered 106 hp and 165nm of torque.

Saminda wanted to offer the CZ-S to United States but has cancelled because sadly the car hasn’t sold well ever since its debut in Japan and never caught on as the automaker had hoped

Throughout the entire 3 years of production of the CZ-S , it sold a total of only 2,812 units.

5 Likes

Faithful to the last to your real life counterpart, I see, even this painful footnote in the company lore is dutifully reproduced :joy:

That said I totally chopped a CR-Z today. In my Civic :joy:

4 Likes

Good , the CZ-S is totally bullshit and slow as hell

Now bring us the C2KR!

To be honest, the CZ-S deserved to be axed; in addition to having too little power (even with hybrid hardware in place), it basically had the chassis configuration of a cheap city car (strut front, torsion beam rear and front-wheel-drive). It reminded me of the Honda CR-Z: too slow to truly excite and too thirsty to be a viable economy car.

1 Like

6 Likes
#YEAR 2016

#C3 Spec-V

Saminda C3 Spec-V (Sedan Version)

Engine : RB Series , RB15F1E

[quote]The Saminda C3 Spec-V Sedan is the sportier version of the C3 Sedan , Coupe and Hatchback version will come later this year.

Engine power is down from 245bhp to 210bhp
The engine is a turbocharged 1.5-liter 4-cylinder that delivers 210 horsepower and 233nm of torque, and drive is to the front wheels only. The previous C3 Spec-V came with a turbocharged 2.0-liter 4-cylinder with 245 hp and 330nm of torque.

Even a heavy decrease in power , Saminda claims that it still perform as well as the previous model while giving much better fuel economy.

Exhaust that never sound this good in a compact sedan before
Think of a rally car, and you’ll have a great idea of what this car sounds like. It’s unlike anything Saminda has ever put on a factory car before. In fact, the designers looked at how loud a car can legally be and made the C3 Spec-V that loud.

The C3 Spec-V sound this good thanks to a airbox that Saminda says allows for more sound with less baffling. This is due to the use of a porous material on the intake tube that lets the sound spread better.

Interior
On the inside, the driver will enjoy the flat bottom steering wheel, driver and passengers seats with sporty styling, as well as red contrasting stitching on the upholstery.[/quote]

##Sales figure 2016 : -
##Availability :
North America

##Designer :
-

##Assembly :
Greensburg , USA
Alliston , Canada

###C3 Spec-V Sedan : $25,780

P.S : Prices of C3 have been reduced.

6 Likes

I don’t mean to sound like or take Yamahafazer600’s place, but

GOD JUST GIVE US THE C2000R ALREADY

3 Likes

We would also wanna release it ASAP , but it’s still under development and pricing is not yet to be even confirmed.

1 Like

Saminda now suck at making performance car , what is wrong with C3 Spec V , why would someone buy this car for fuel economy ???

@ramthecowy I am pretty excited for the C2K but it take Saminda too long to develop …

Just agree with me Saminda has die a long time in our heart.

4 Likes
#F Concept hints C5000R returns.

[quote]This year the F Concept have been updated and the more interesting news is that it might be a C5000R return , since the C2000R has been returned so it’s logical that the C5000R will join the CthousandR lineup.

If C5000R comeback were real , it probably will be a 2019 model year.

Although no official statement from Saminda yet , it say they want to steer away from people perspective of ‘‘boring’’ on this brand.[/quote]

9 Likes