Saminda Motor Co - The all new Enver, Economical and Sleek

[size=150]YEAR 2014[/size]

[size=150]The C1 GT , Everything you expect in the C1 but bigger - 4 Trims[/size]

Saminda C1 GT X 1.5

Engine : RE Series , RE15A3

Saminda C1 GT XS 1.5

Engine : RE Series , RE15A3

Saminda C1 GT XS 1.1T

Engine : RE Series , RE11F2

Saminda C1 GT RS

Engine : RE Series , RE11F1

[quote]**The C1 GT is manufactured by Saminda and is only for the Japanese Domestic Market , the C1 GT will be sold in South East Asia under the Neomo brand , this was essentially a longer version of the standard C1 with around 25 cm more boot space compared to the regular C1. The C1 GT also features an automatic tailgate with an obstacle sensor , and can also be opened by the remote control , also the C1 GT naturally aspirated engine uses RE15A3 instead of the RE15A2 , while the turbocharged engine is the same.

The C1 GT is also available in the RS version , which make 120bhp and 170nm of torque in a 1.1-liter turbocharged engine mated to a 6 speed automatic tranmission (5 speed on other trim)

P.S : C1 coming in the next post.**[/quote]

Sales figure 2014 Total : 20,124

Availability : Japan Only

** Assembly :
Suzuka, Japan

[size=150]**
C1 GT X 1.5 : $17,600
C1 GT XS 1.5 : $19,000
C1 GT XS 1.1T : $19,995
C1 GT RS : $20,500
**[/size]

[quote=“Awildgermanappears”]

Still that makes the Saminda empire distinctive from the millions of hypercar manufacturers on this forum.[/quote]

Shut up, my companies are mainly all-around, from city hatchbacks to monsters.

[size=150]Saminda HCC ‘‘Hydrogen Confident Car’’ unveiled with 600km (310 miles) per charge[/size]

(Concept Version)

**Saminda takes a real leap forward towards a “hydrogen society” with the unveiling of their hydrogen-powered fuel cell vehicle, called the HCC. The HCC can travel 600km (310 miles) on a single charge , pricing is yet to be announced.

Saminda’s President and CEO Yuko Nagoya said, “Fuel cell is the future , few years ago , people doesn’t trust Fuel Cell cars because of the lack of reliability , you can’t even start a Fuel Cell car during cold weather , but now , Fuel cell is different in terms of technology , Fuel cell is the new gasoline engine now. ”**

That rear is remarkable. The front is not as striking IMO

I’m actually very interested in how you did that taillight, there’s no seam in the middle

[quote=“squidhead”]That rear is remarkable. The front is not as striking IMO

I’m actually very interested in how you did that taillight, there’s no seam in the middle[/quote]

Hey squidhead :wink: , actually i just use paint and crop and paste it , i don’t know if it’s cheating but yeah .

I wouldn’t call it cheating, it’s no different in principle from any other of the manipulation techniques. But many of us I feel are just itching to have single piece headlights though they are technically impossible (to be designated as taillights at least).

I suspected that was the case :slight_smile: Also nah, it’s not cheating. There’s a lot of design features unavailable to us in automation so we make due.

[size=150]The C1 , Practicality in a small car - 7 Trims[/size]

[size=150]Japan Specs[/size]

Saminda C1 X 1.3

Engine : RE Series , RE13A1

Saminda C1 XS 1.3

Engine : RE Series , RE13A1

Saminda C1 XS Hybrid

Engine : REA Series , REA13A5 with Electric Motor

[size=150]Global Specs[/size]

Saminda C1 XE 1.5

Engine : RE Series , RE15A2

Saminda C1 XE 1.1T

Saminda C1 XE-L 1.5

Engine : RE Series , RE15A2

Saminda C1 XE-L 1.1T

[quote]**The C1 is a five-door, front-engine, front-wheel drive subcompact car manufactured and marketed by Saminda since 1958 , the hybrid gasoline-electric versions of the C1 was released in Japan for 2014 with a fuel economy of 23.33km/l (55MPG US)

The Japan models comes with either a 1.3-liter DOHC i-VIC or a 1.3-liter DOHC i-VIC with electric motors.

The C1 Hybrid uses a 1.3-liter Atkinson cycle DOHC i-VIC engine paired with a 7-speed DCT (dual-clutch transmission) and an internal high-output motor, SRU (Saminda Regenerate Unit) with lithium-ion battery. Non-hybrid models comes with a 1.3-liter DOHC i-VIC making 102bhp and 127nm of torque.

While the Global Specs is powered by either a 1.5-liter naturally aspirated DOHC i-VIC or a 1.1-liter turbocharged DOHC i-VIC engine.**[/quote]

Sales figure 2014 Total : 189,713

Availability : Worldwide

**Assembly :
Okazaki, Japan
Mauá, Brazil
Karawang, Indonesia
Guangzhou, China

[size=150]**
Japanese Domestic Market

C1 X 1.3 : $18,000
C1 XS 1.3 : $19,250
C1 XS Hybrid : $21,000

Global Version

C1 XE 1.5 : $18,200
C1 XE 1.1T : $19,000
C1 XE-L 1.5 : $19,500
C1 XE-L 1.1T : $20,500
**[/size]

Still waiting for historical models…

Definitely will post historical models (after finishing the 2014 cars)

Historical models will have more story behind it , will post historic about Auxuras too but not Neomo , Neomo is founded in 2012.

[size=150]The CR1 , Go-go SUV! - 7 Trims[/size]

[size=150]Japan Specs[/size]

Saminda CR1 S Hybrid (FWD)

Saminda CR1 S Hybrid (AWD)

Saminda CR1 XS Hybrid (AWD)

[size=150]Global Specs[/size]

Saminda CR1 X 1.8 (FWD)

Engine : RB Series , RB18A1

Saminda CR1 XE 1.8 (FWD)

Saminda CR1 XE 1.8 (AWD)

Saminda CR1 XE-L 1.5T (AWD)

Engine : RB Series , RB15F4

[quote]**The CR1 is a subcompact crossover manufactured and sold by Saminda which share the same platform as the C1 , the CR1 is available in Hybrid and Gasoline version , the Hybrid is only available in Japan while the Gasoline is only for the Global market

In Japan , the CR1 is powered by a 1.3-liter Atkinson cycle inline-4 engine with electric motor producing a total of 106bhp and 164nm of torque and a fuel economy of 23km/l in the Japanese JC08 cycle , while the Global market is equipped with a 1.8-liter DOHC i-VIC inline-4 or a 1.5-liter turbocharged i-VIC ProAIR turbocharged inline-4 engine, and it is available in front-wheel and all-wheel drive versions.

With the success of the CR3 in the mid nineties, it is expected that Saminda would again deliver something similar for the masses. Except this time, it comes in a smaller package. This brings our focus to this all new redesign 2014 CR1, Saminda’s latest SUV based off the C1, and one of the hottest contenders in its segment.

Saminda is clearly ahead of the rat race for decently priced and reasonably sized urban cars and the CR1 further proves that point. If you’re looking for a car thats pleasantly designed, practical and economical with a cabin comfortable enough for five adults and some golf bags, look no further - the CR1 is your answer.**[/quote]

Sales figure 2014 Total : 127,422

Assembly :
Saitama , Japan
Wuhan, China
Karawang, Indonesia
Tapachula , Mexico

[size=150]**
Japanese Domestic Market

CR1 S Hybrid (FWD) : $22,200
CR1 S Hybrid (AWD) : $24,000
CR1 XS Hybrid (AWD) : $27,500

Global Version

CR1 X 1.8 (FWD) : $19,500
CR1 XE 1.8 (FWD) : $21,200
CR1 XE 1.8 (AWD) : $22,500
CR1 XE-L 1.5T (AWD) : $25,500
**[/size]

[size=150]The CR6 , Bulit only in America - 5 Trims [/size]

Saminda CR6 X 2.4 (FWD)

Engine : KA Series , KA24A2

Saminda CR6 XE 2.4 (FWD)

Engine : KA Series , KA24A2

Saminda CR6 XE 3.5 V6 (AWD)

Engine : JA Series , JA35Y1

Saminda CR6 XE-L 3.5 V6 (AWD)

Saminda CR6 SpectaL 3.5 V6 (AWD) (Featuring Saminda Crystal Headlight Technology)

[quote]**The Saminda CR6 is a front-engine, front or all wheel-drive mid-size five-passenger crossover SUV manufactured and marketed by American Saminda Motor Co. , The CR6 began production at Saminda Motor Manufacturing USA with over 70% of the CR6’s components coming from U.S. suppliers. The CR6 is one of the only North American built Samindas (alongside the C7 , CR5 and CR7)

The car comes with either a 2.4-liter inline-4 engine that produces 170bhp and 225nm of torque or a 3.5-liter V6 engine that makes 270bhp and 330nm of torque , the 4 cylinder version only comes with FWD while the V6 comes with AWD.

Spacious, efficient and priced right, the CR6 will satisfy the needs of just about every family, and look good doing it. If we had to rationally figure out what the vehicle of tomorrow would be like, in terms of size, power, fuel economy and everyday versatility, the CR6 could very well be what we’d come up with, and that’s what Saminda is good at.**[/quote]

Sales figure 2014 Total : 18,251
Availability : North America

Assembly :
Georgetown Kentucky , USA

[size=150]**
CR6 X 2.4 (FWD) : $24,600
CR6 XE 2.4 (FWD) : $26,600
CR6 XE 3.5 V6 (AWD) : $28,500
CR6 XE-L 3.5 V6 (AWD) : $31,000
CR6 SpectaL 3.5 V6 (AWD) $35,500
**[/size]

[size=150]The CR25 , Excellent for families - 4 Trims [/size]

Saminda CR25 X 1.1T

Saminda CR25 X Hybrid

Engine : REA Series , REA13A5 (79HP) with Electric Motor (26hp)

Saminda CR25 XS 1.1T

Saminda CR25 XS Hybrid

Engine : REA Series , REA13A5 (79HP) with Electric Motor (26hp)

[quote]**The Saminda CR25 (Neomo Zhia in South East Asia) is a mini MPV produced by the Japanese automaker Saminda which is based on the C1 platform , the CR25 is the mini-MPV that is developed within the platform of Saminda C1/C1 GT , which is one of Saminda most popular cars , In 2014 , it was announced that a hybrid version would be available for sales

The CR25 is equipped with a 1.1-liter i-VIC ProAIR turbocharged engine with 110 horsepower and 160 nm of torque or a 1.3-liter Atkinson i-VIC Hybrid with SRU (Saminda Regenerate Unit) , the engine produces 79 hp while the electric motor produced 26hp making a total output of 105 horsepower

The powertrain on the CR25 is by all means not for performance , but it’s pretty decent and get great fuel mileage , the CR25 is the best selling MPV in Japan and there’s definetly a reason behind , if you have a small family to go out during weekends , the CR25 definetly fits you.**[/quote]

Sales figure 2014 Total : 35,120
Availability : Japan Only

Assembly :
Okazaki, Japan

[size=150]**
CR25 X 1.1T : $18,600
CR25 X Hybrid : $20,600
CR25 XS 1.1T : $19,990
CR25 XS Hybrid : $22,000
**[/size]

[size=150]The Ponqi , 61MPG Hybrid - 2 Trims [/size]

Saminda Ponqi XE Hybrid

Engine : REB Series , REB2000 (98HP) with electric motor (38HP)

Saminda Ponqi XE-L Hybrid

Engine : REB Series , REB2000 (98HP) with electric motor (38HP)

[quote]**The Ponqi is a hybrid electric vehicle manufactured and sold by Saminda , the Ponqi was introduced in Japan first and later in United States and Worldwide , For a decade and a half, the Saminda Ponqi has been the leader of hybrid cars. And it wasn’t until recently when Saminda decided to upgrade their Electric Motor with SRU (Saminda Regenerate Unit) and make it more fuel efficient then ever.

Saminda said the slim wheel on the Ponqi is for aerodynamic purpose and it give the car 10% more fuel efficient.

It builds upon the strengths of its predecessors. It’s more advanced. It manages to be more quiet, refined and powerful, and at the same time, more fuel-efficient too with a fuel economy of 25.79km/L (61MPG) . So if you do lots of driving and are serious about finding a way to cut back on your fuel bill, you need to seriously consider this car.**[/quote]

Sales figure 2014 Total : 70,252

** Assembly :
Suzuka , Japan

[size=150]
Ponqi XE : $22,995
Ponqi XE-L : $25,500
[/size]

[size=150]NEWS[/size]

Less then a year in office , Saminda Motor Company CEO and President Yuko Nagoya , announced that it’s recalling 12 million vehicles worldwide (Including 2 million Auxuras and 1.5 million Neomo) , that the ignition were prone to short circuit, leading to overheating, smoking and occasionally full-blown fires within the steering column and sometimes the switches even ignited when the car was parked and turned off , more then 100 case were reported including region in Asia and Europe. This recall is the largest ever since the 2008 Balljoint recall.

‘‘Saminda is struggling , it’s not a easy task and there would be more cars affected , at the moment 12 millions cars are affected and we are still investigating’’ said Nagoya

[size=150]Saminda to replace new Chief in North America , Europe , India and China after quality control issue[/size]

Saminda reshuffled its top management, naming new chiefs for the company’s operations in North America , Europe , India and China

Josh Bryan - Current Executive Officer of American Saminda Motor Co. will be replaced by Teiko Sakahashi

Philip Essiot - Current Executive Officer of Saminda Europe will be replaced by Patrick Albert

Sateesh Kumar , Current Managing Director of Saminda India will be replaced by Tadashi Kuzumo

Tsubasa Suzuki - Current Executive Officer of Wuhan of Saminda Motor Co. will be replaced by Hideshi Korashi

[size=150]
(More news about this recall coming soon)[/size]

Time to buy Saminda stock on the drop, and wait for them to rise back up :slight_smile:

Good idea :laughing: , and i assume my Saminda C3 1.5T is affected right?

How do you do hybrid stuff. I promise I won’t make a (I totally will make a Prius rival)

That’s what a lot of people planning to do :smiley:

If your car is affected , we will send a letter to you and get it fixed asap free of charge , will produce a list of models affected.

There is no Hybrid at the moment , so i make use of quality slider to reduce emission and putting turbo in it.

[size=150]The CR7 , American Truck - 2 Trims [/size]

Saminda CR7 X 3.5 V6

Engine : JA Series , JA35Y5

Saminda CR7 XE 3.5 V6

Saminda CR7 XE-L 3.5 V6

[quote]**The Saminda CR7 is a mid-size sport utility truck (SUT) produced by the Japanese automaker Saminda Motor Company , the CR7 was Saminda’s first foray into the North American pickup truck market and was known of its unibody construction , the CR7 is engineered together with Japanese and America engineers and is bulit in Georgetown Kentucky , USA

The CR7 is powered by a transverse mounted JA35Y5 3.5-liter V6 aluminum block with Single-Overhead Camshafts engine mated to a six-speed automatic transmission

The Saminda CR7 is an innovative truck with a comfortable ride. The CR7’s exterior engineering is first-class and leads the industry, and the standard features are generous and extremely useful. Starting at just $29,995, your adventures with the CR7 await you.**[/quote]

Sales figure 2014 Total : 15,360
Availability : North America

** Assembly :
Georgetown Kentucky , USA

[size=150]
CR7 X 3.5 V6 (AWD) : $29,995
CR7 XE 3.5 V6 (AWD) : $33,995
CR7 XE-L 3.5 V6 (AWD) : $38,995
[/size]