Saminda Motor Co - The all new Enver, Economical and Sleek

The second gen seems a bit like the first gen Gyro I made. :slight_smile: I might want to work on it a bit more though.

Love the old Saminda , all about high revving fun little cars yet affordable , now Saminda is all about going green :neutral_face:

P.S : Please for godsake bring back the C3R or even C3 SR

#Saminda : the struggle in Europe

Everyone should be well known of Saminda Motor Co. , a Japanese multinational car company , is it far fetched to suggest that Saminda might eventually withdraw from the European market? That would be the worst possible scenario but where is the vision to prevent such a humiliation for this company, a global giant which keeps failing in EU markets?

In the U.S., the Japanese company can barely keep up with demand for models like the C3 , C5 , CR3 and the CR4 minivan , four of the top 10 best-selling cars in Japan are Saminda’s.

But the road is not entirely smooth for the Japanese carmaker. Saminda Motor Co. has suffered a serious breakdown in Europe. In fact the company reported a loss of nearly half a billion dollars in Britain and the Continent for the year ended in 2014 , Rivals for Saminda also logged losses, but Saminda’s were twice as big. That’s dragging down overall operating profits. “Our biggest worry is weak sales in Europe,” says CEO of Saminda Europe , Patrick Albert

Saminda has a very strong R&D facilities and they have reputation for producing the best quality engines around the world. The company’s brand is the 23th most valuable brand in the world valued at $21 billion said a automotive analyst.

Its sluggish sales in the region have forced the carmaker to cut production at the factory, which can crank out 230,000 vehicles annually. Last year, Saminda reduced its workforce at the UK plant by 1000. Because it closed one of the two assembly lines this year, the company has decided to shed an additional 340 jobs, some 10% of the remaining positions.

But here comes the good news , Saminda intends to make major moves to improve its performance in Europe in 2015. It plans to bring to the market its new small CR1, manufactured at its plant in Mexico, along with a new model of C4 R, Saminda’s flagship model for Europe.

#Auxuras to continue in UK

Auxuras is already having a hard time in the US , there is no doubt in the UK too. Its sales have fallen steadily since a peak year in 2003 selling only 35,000 units on 2014 but Yuko Nagoya , President and CEO of Saminda Motor Co., says he is often asked if Auxuras is ready to pull out of the UK market. “It never enters my mind,” he says.

Why can’t Saminda just bring their JDM and America model to Europe? the reason Saminda did so badly in Europe because they simply doesn’t care much . And their line-up looks boring for Europe

Product planner for Saminda should get fired !

#YEAR 2015

The C3 , The best have been even better now - 6 Trims

#X Trim

Saminda C3 X 1.1T (MT)

Engine : RE Series , RE11F1

#XE Trim

Saminda C3 XE 1.1T

#XE-L Trim

Saminda C3 XE-L 1.1T

Saminda C3 XE-L 1.5T

Engine : RB Series , RB15F2C

#SpectaL Trim

Saminda C3 SpectaL 1.5T

Engine : RB Series , RB15F2C

#SPEC-V

Saminda C3 SPEC-V (United States Only)

Engine : RB Series , RB15F1

[quote] The Saminda C3 is a compact sedan sold by the Japanese automaker Saminda , virtually everything about the 2015 C3 is new - an all new vehicle architecture, new interior and exterior styling, a bigger and more spacious cabin, a host of new premium features and technologies, as well as two advanced new engines.

The 2015 C3 features a new 1.1-liter i-VIC ProAIR turbocharged engine to replace the naturally aspirated 1.8-liter i-VIC engine , Saminda said the new 1.1-liter turbocharged engine in the C3 provide a equivalent power of the 1.8-liter engine while delivering 10% more fuel efficient , the C3 is also available in a more powerful 1.5-liter turbocharged engine while the SPEC-V uses the same 1.5-liter turbocharged engine but power is up to 200bhp

The new powertrain and chassis sits atop a newly redesigned body, with its Ultec Safe Unit™ (USU™) body structure improving collision performance, whilst ultra-high strength materials offer greater rigidity. The body is also lighter, despite its larger size and increased stiffness

The 2015 C3 is a game changer , and it’s definetly a buy.[/quote]

##Sales figure 2015 : 402,543
##Availability :
Worldwide Exclude Japan

##Related : Auxuras ITL

##Assembly :
Greensburg , USA
Alliston , Canada
Wuhan, China
Pingtung, Taiwan
Ayutthaya, Thailand

C3 X 1.1T (MT) : $19,000
C3 XE 1.1T : $20,500
C3 XE-L 1.1T : $22,500
C3 XE-L 1.5T : $23,800
C3 SpectaL 1.5T : $25,800
C3 SPEC-V (United States Only) : $26,000

1 Like

TBH , The C3 is very good looking and much cheaper compared to the Auxuras ITL . As a consumer why would i get the ITL when i can get the C3 :laughing:

#YEAR 2015

The C3 Azbio , Safe , Steady and Well Engineered. - 4 Trims

#S Trim

Saminda C3 Azbio 1.1T S

Engine : RE Series , RE11F2A

Saminda C3 Azbio Hybrid S

Engine : REA Series (Atkinson) , REA13A5 (66 Horsepower) with Electric Motor (42 Horsepower)

#XS Trim

Saminda C3 Azbio 1.1T XS

Engine : RE Series , RE11F2A

Saminda C3 Azbio Hybrid XS

Engine : REA Series (Atkinson) , REA13A5 (66 Horsepower) with Electric Motor (42 Horsepower)

[quote] The Saminda C3 Azbio is the Japanese version of C3 sold in Japan , The dimensions for the C3 Azbio sold in Japan are smaller than those C3 sold outside of Japan so as to remain in compliance with Japanese government regulations concerning exterior dimensions and engine displacement.

The C3 Azbio is available in Hybrid while the international C3 does not , the Hybrid is powered by a 1.3-liter Atkinson inline-4 mated to Saminda Regenerate Unit (SRU) electric motor and can go up to 25km/l (60MPG) , the standard powertrain is a 1.1-liter inline-4 i-VIC ProAIR engine.

The C3 Azbio has adopted a light weight, high rigidity body that seeks both a quiet cabin and superior aerodynamic properties. The key components of the front and rear suspensions has also been optimally
tuned to provide brisk maneuvering and cruising stability, as well as a comfortable ride. The C3 Azbio feel stable even at maximum speed at the highways with great fuel consumption. Having a new Saminda C3 Azbio , you would definitely recommend to anyone who love to drive safely with the speed and stability. [/quote]

##Sales figure 2015 : 72,736 (Top 5 Best Selling Model in Japan)
##Availability :
Japan and Singapore (Parallel Imported)

##Assembly :
Suzuka , Japan

C3 Azbio 1.1T S : $18,000
C3 Azbio Hybrid S : $20,000
C3 Azbio 1.1T XS : $19,500
C3 Azbio Hybrid XS: $21,800

#Saminda to close down Neomo , due to recent ignition massive recall which cost the Japanese automaker millions of dollar.

####It’s official , Saminda said it will close down Neomo this year , Saminda officially announced that it will effectively killing off the Neomo Asia brand started in 2012. Its first vehicles went on sale in Thailand in 2012, and included the Neo hatchback and Neo+ Mini-MPV. According to a release from Saminda, most Neomo models will be rebranded as Saminda starting of 2015 model year.

Sheesh! You really are pioneering the RP side of this!

@DeusExMackia : i love to role play things i like tho :smile:

#YEAR 2015

##Introducing the all-new CR25 , Ready for an adventure. - 3 Trims

#X Trim

Saminda CR25 1.5 X

Engine : RE Series , RE15A2

#G Trim

Saminda CR25 1.5 G

#G’S Trim

Saminda CR25 1.5 G’S

[quote] The Saminda CR25 is a compact SUV that is originally called the Neomo Fanza , but the plan have been cancelled as Saminda decided to close down Neomo during the end of 2014 , but have been rebranded to Saminda CR15 . Despite being categorised as compact SUV, in Indonesia it is seen as a crossover utility vehicle or CUV. It is expected to be well-priced below the Saminda CR1 and Saminda CR3 owing to the status of being an inexpensive SUV or CUV.

To give the CR25 a more rugged look Saminda has fitted the SUV with skid plates on both ends and some plastic cladding on the sides. Also included are roof rails. (G’S Trim)

The powertrain is only available in a petrol 1.5-liter i-VIC produces 117bhp@6,700 rpm while peak torque of 143Nm comes in at 4,300 prm. The engine loves to go hunting for higher revvs and can be a lot of fun for those looking to have a bit of fun.[/quote]

##Sales figure 2015 : 82,736 (Number 2 best selling model in Indonesia)
##Availability :
Thailand , Indonesia , India and Part of Asia

##Assembly :
Ayutthaya , Thailand
Karawang , Indonesia

CR25 1.5 X : $17,400
CR25 1.5 G : $19,000
CR25 1.5 G’S : $20,500

1 Like

####Warning: realistic comparation below!

neat. in 2015. it’s a relatively accurate.

it’s going to go up directly against the Nissan Grand Livina and Suzuki Ertiga, and the brand new but bigger Honda Mobilio. it’s a pretty crowded market here.

except 1 thing. the price is near the top end of the price range.
the top trim of the nissan livina, the priciest offering here, is priced at around $18,000-$19,000

Yes , the market for car like this is very popular in Indonesia , so Saminda saw an opportunity to enter it , it’s quite successful.

#Introducing the most exciting and the best C5 ever bulit

####Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen , i am Yuko Nagoya , President of Saminda , thanks to everyone the Saminda C5 is one of the best selling vehicle in America , and i want everyone of you to assure that the new C5 is the best C5 ever , we have listen to our customers feedback and we have done what we should

####And for the first time , the C5 is available in SPORT trim which is powered by a 3.5-liter i-VIC V6 mated to a 6-speed manual , yes car enthusiasts, you heard it , a 6-speed manual tranmission for the first time in the C5 .

####Some customers may prefer a better fuel saving vehicle , so we offered our new 2.4-liter i-VIC inline-4 mated to 2 electric motor (Saminda Regenerate Unit) which first introduced in the Auxuras ETL , with a fuel economy of as low as 4.5l/100km.

####Here is the new C5 that provide excellent handling , performance and fuel economy , make sure to check out the all new 2015 Saminda C5 , coming soon.

Finally can see a little bit of excitment coming in to this brand , i bet the V6 is the same old V6 we saw for the past decades am i right?

It’s still the same i-VIC SOHC V6 , but now with better efficiency

Why not use a non-turbo CER series?

The CER series is more expensive to make , the JA series is much cheaper and more economical

#YEAR 2015

The C5 , The best C5 we ever bulit … YET - 11 Trims

#X Trim (South East Asia Only)

Saminda C5 2.0 X (South East Asia Only)

Engine : RB Series , RB20C

#XE Trim

Saminda C5 2.0 XE (South East Asia Only)

Engine : RB Series , RB20A1

Saminda C5 2.4 XE

Engine : KA Series , KA24A1

Saminda C5 Hybrid XE

Engine : KA Series , KA24Z5 (168 Horsepower) with Electric Motor (32 Horsepower)

#XE-L Trim

Saminda C5 2.4 XE-L

Saminda C5 3.5 V6 XE-L

Engine : JA Series , JA35Y1

Saminda C5 Hybrid XE-L

Engine : KA Series , KA24Z5 (168 Horsepower) with Electric Motor (32 Horsepower)

#SpectaL Trim

Saminda C5 2.4 SpectaL

Saminda C5 3.5 V6 SpectaL

Saminda C5 Hybrid SpectaL

#SPORT

Saminda C5 SPORT (United States Only)

[quote] The Saminda C5 is a mid-sized sedan sold by Japanese Automaker , Saminda .

Possibly no auto brand has as solid a reputation on the world’s roads as Saminda. The company’s highly dependable and long-lasting commuter cars have kept people on the roads for decades, and likely made many families customers for generations. But Saminda doesn’t just make cars for those who want the most for their money. The company’s cars are also some of the most modified and and personalized in the world.

Powertrain
The C5 comes with 4 engine choices ,
2 Version of the 2.0-liter inline-4 (which is only for the South East Asia Market) making 149HP or 152HP , 2.4-liter inline-4 engine making 185HP , 3.5-liter V6 engine making 275HP or a 2.4-liter Atkinson inline-4 with Electric Motor making a total output of 200HP

Saminda wanted the C5 to attract more GEN Y buyers , so it is the first time Saminda introduced a SPORT version of the C5 , which is powered by the same 3.5-liter V6 engine but mated to a 6-speed manual tranmission , yes you got it right , for the first time Saminda is making an ‘‘exciting’’ C5.

Also for the first time , the C5 offer a Hybrid powertrain which EPA rating at 52MPG Combined

There’s every reason why the 2015 Saminda C5 should continue to be one of the best-selling midsize sedans in the United States. As far as this country is concerned, this current generation of C5 is improving and evolving so it can remain a serious contender in a segment packed with talented and tempting cars. The fact that the C5 is one of the top players shows how capable it is in so many areas. It’s also priced quite keenly , starting at $21,505
[/quote]

##Sales figure 2015 : 622,954
##Availability :
Worldwide

##Related : Auxuras ETL

##Assembly :
Suzuka, Japan
Greensburg , USA
Alliston , Canada
Wuhan, China
Ayutthaya, Thailand

C5 2.0 X : $21,505 (South East Asia Only)
C5 2.0 XE : $22,505 (South East Asia Only)
C5 2.4 XE : $23,500
C5 Hybrid XE : $26,700
C5 2.4 XE-L : $26.300
C5 3.5 V6 XE-L : $28,800
C5 Hybrid XE-L : $29,000
C5 2.4 SpectaL : $28,000
C5 3.5 V6 SpectaL : $31,200
C5 Hybrid SpectaL : $31,200
C5 Sport : $30,500 (United States Only)

2 Likes

Wow. A truly excellent car! And at those prices, even better. You’ve clearly put a serious amount of effort in the C5!

Whats the key differences between regular C5 and sport? Saminda should put the V6 Hybrid used in varies of Auxuras into the C5 Sport

P.S : Saminda V6 are getting old