[SCORES RELEASED] Buying a Sporty 5-Door Hatchback Challenge

Might be. Honestly, it’s my first time doing anything in general on this forum in a couple years.

4 Likes

Last place!? Ouch! Well, in truth I didn’t make this car for this challenge (In fact, I didn’t even have time to make an ad up for it) so evidently, it wasn’t very optimised for the performance required here.

Especially since the Tz trim is only the mid-level option which doesn’t really have any sporting pretensions. But we’d still argue it’s certainly within comparable levels of vehicles within the same category and displacement for this year.

Nonetheless, we shall take your input as an opportunity to strive to do better and improve this second generation Prova. A 6-speed transmission is certainly on the cards :wink: So thanks for hosting this @TheMiltos21 and congrats to @Kitswift!

4 Likes

4th… ah, well… better than expected, really :smiley:

Thanx @TheMiltos21 for hosting and gratz @Kitswift, @cpufreak101 and @VicVictory for making good cars.

3 Likes

Congratulations to the top three! It’s a pity none of their cars looked better…

2 Likes

First time I’ve had a podium spot in a competition. And seeing that both of the winners were turbo 6’s, I’m extra thrilled to have gotten there with an N/A application. Congrats to the other winners, as well!

ABG7 - 1) not everyone uses Workshop mods and 2) not everyone is artistically inclined. Because this challenge had an aethestics component, I was automatically at a significant disadvantage.

4 Likes

@VicVictory i disagree that this challenge gave a significant disadvantage to non aesthetically pleasing designs. Sure there were points given for looks, but as you can see, the cars with the highest points for looks were nowhere near the top 10. Most points were given for the engine size and fuel economy

1 Like

In the way it worked out this time, that is true. But if you consider that’s about as good as I would ever do on aesthetics, if the other competitors had better designs, that disadvantage would have reared its ugly head. I tested and tweaked the heck out of my car, because math is the only thing I could count on.

2 Likes

Yes the aesthetics would have been a disadvantage if people optimised their cars, but at the end of the day aesthetics only make up a fraction of the points awarded in most challenges. Even if your designs arent as good as the competition you still have a chance to win if you do as you did.

2 Likes

The three winners had a CSB Treatment! :wink:

I wanted to keep most of the main elements and characters of the car while making them look more appealing. Here are the results!

The Firefly CSB @kitswift

The Bijon CSB @cpufreak101

The Trinidad CSB @VicVictory

6 Likes

You made the firefly look worse.

1 Like