Sillymods [Currently frozen WIP]

And the hdd?

Make it one by parts. (A computer).

That is most likely what I will do, but Iā€™m pretty poor, and Iā€™ll be unenmployed in 2 weeks. Considering rent and living expenses, it will take me a while to save money for buying new parts (*if *I get a decent job).

I hope you solve this as soon as possible.

Sorry to hear about your computer, I was super looking forward to the new coupe bodies. We hope you can get back up and running soon.

Silly, You posted on my other tread that you were in the process of getting another computer, has there been any progress? I hope all is well.

Yes, I have a ā€œnewā€ computer (I just bought an used one), in the next days Iā€™ll be buying a SATA-USB thingy so I can use files and stuff from my old HD and Iā€™ll be on my way of modding again.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well, little update. I havenā€™t buy the SATA-USB thingy to recover files from my old HD, so, Iā€™m re-doing the body again. Hereā€™s the progress so far.

EDIT: I hate doing the side mirror.

Another update:

It looks like you are making good progress!

Important question. Will it be more standard Cerbie or more Speed 12 Cerbie?

I wanted a standard cerbera, but I didnā€™t find any blueprints, so I use a speed 12 blueprint instead. However, I tried to maintain the cerbera proportions, I think is 80-100mm shorter in height in comparison to the original cerbera.

Looking awesome!

Small update:
I only need to skin the model and re-do the UV maps, and hopefully the first variant will be available for download. Variants to follow:
ā†’ Fastback version
ā†’ T top
ā†’ Soft top

The hood is flat instead of the curvy design of the cerbera, so it might also resambles a viper a little bit. As well as the current 00Coupe body in game, big engines will clip through the body

I like it! If we had a morph to pull the slope out of the nose a bit (to square it off a bit more), and one to slide the front of the cab backward a little, I could see it being Viper-like in proportions. If it fits a fairly-sized V12 with some turbos and AWD, thatā€™ll make one wicked beast of a car.

oh, it can fit a very large V12, tho it will clipā€¦ I could rise the height of the bonet, but then it will look weird and bigger than it is. Maybe with the correct morphs or if we could get dry sump enginesā€¦

I did some testing, I set the Cd and lift values carefuly, but the car easily brakes the 350 km/h even weighting a lot.

I have no problems with engine clipping. I prefer clipping versus the alternative where you canā€™t fit something despite having plenty of clearance. (the big 50ā€™s sedan, for reference, can fit a 16L V12, but the only ā€˜streetableā€™ version of intake you can add is mechanical fuel injection with performance filters. No carburettors, and if you want EFI, it has to be Multi-point or Direct with Race intakes.)

Granted, I know thatā€™s a ridiculously big engine, but my point is, I prefer intakes coming through the hood versus inability to fit an engine due to a height problem. So if it can take at least 8 liters of V12 fury with AWD, I think I have a car that may need a redesignā€¦

A question for the moders out there, is there a way to return the body of the car to its original shape after skinning?

Seconded, I always wanted Mephisto to have a bit of a retro muscle feel to it. Iā€™m also looking forward to seeing an RT10 replica.

First, go into the ā€œAdvancedā€ section of the skinning and save the skin. After itā€™s saved, delete it, and the model will return to its original shape. Then you can reskin it, return to the Advanced section, load up your skin, select the body boxes, and all the morphs you worked on will return so you donā€™t lose your work.