So then...the new Top Gear

There are plenty of ways to make entertaining content without seeming like a total idiot, and if it was still HIM(rather than someone higher up honestly don’t know much about car throttle) that created his youtube persona it still shows that his idea of a successful and well received presenter is annoying, obnoxious, and in my opinion not entertaining in the slightest. Honestly I find it somewhat offensive that he believes that is what car enthusiasts want to see. I honestly think that builds and videos or posts or whatever of them done by random nobodies are more entertaining than CT just because they tend to not have all the trying overly hard to be funny bs, and in terms of car related content just for the sake of entertainment than I’d say doing it similar to how haggard garage used to; buying a cheap shitty car, modifying it in the cheapest/laziest way possible then fucking around with it until it breaks which could easily be quite a few videos for a single car but acting aware that it IS a piece of shit that will probably fail very shortly but still last long enough to get plenty of videos out of.

That was not self destruction, that was leaving the crankcase pressure releave line from the crankcase to the intake manifold stock after boosting the car. It was a ghetto build without proper research it would’ve done so no matter what he did.

In any case, Rory Reid is on TG for a reason, he is also popular for a reason. Guy’s a gem that BBC managed to find. Let’s leave abandoning cars in other countries, begging for cash to get them back, along with posting wrong facts about mechanical content of cars and taking interviews while wearing a bathrobe and ushanka on CT, that is where they belong.

1 Like

[quote=“squidhead, post:83, topic:16494”]
It was a ghetto build without proper research [/quote]

Hahahahaha that’s was pretty much what I thought when that happened. Anyways, let’s leave that behind.

does anyone have any news or BBC just admitted defeat?

hahahahahahaha boost under the crank anybody?

I do not see a huge defeat, really. Drop Evans (preferably down the well), return Eddie Jordan (to a retirement home), and leave Sabine (in an m3 on the Ring). Just have Reid, Joey and Harris in the show and it’s good. Great even.

5 Likes

Next Top Gear season is happening

1 Like

“ALL NEW”

1 Like