Sports/Supercar Design Thread

The 1959 and 1997 Raven Streamliners. High end GTs of their respective eras, the 1997 designed to maintain the sophistication of the 1959.

6 Likes

My version of the Dodge Viper, Triton Elegante

4 Likes

3 Likes

More grand touring than anything, but still fits the bill for sports. There will be a thread for this brand at some point of I ever find the motivation lol

14 Likes

2004 RWD Scarlet (XS)

What happens when the Ferrari 360, Toyota Supra, and Chevrolet Corvette C6 have an awesome threesome? You get a bargain mid engine sports car. While it may not be the fastest, you can simply tune it up by fitting a turbo, or maybe an engine swap since the engine bay is so large that you can fit whatever you want. Or you just want to go for a drive and pushing it to the limit. Your call.

3.0L Custom 2JZ-GE | 1280 Kg | 302 HP | Rear Wheel Drive | 6 Speed Manual | MSRP 44k-55k

7 Likes

I love that Shooting Brake. I’m an absolute sucker for estates, and 2 door ones are just yessss

3 Likes

1996 Taimania Mika Coupe a late 90s subcompact sports coupe with a base 1.6L Turbo-4 cylinder

2000 Facelift

7 Likes

The British Muscle Car

5 Likes

I’ve started work on this this evening, the side and front are done but the rear is proving more of a pain. I’m rather a fan so far however.

6 Likes

Okuhotaka CFM01

a work in progress homologation version of the LMH racecar.

(also first post here :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

I also decided to do a facelift because the rear end didn’t come out great on the pre-facelift. Also modernised the front slightly and altered the intake shapes. Oh, and swapped the V10 for a V8 because emissions.

3 Likes

Pheonix Desolator
360 MPH Hypercar, Exported in BeamNG.drive.
4zj6zy

4 Likes

Nice! Did you use any mods to make it?

What is the orange car called?..looks good :+1:t6:

Superacio, for one of my upcoming design studios

2 Likes

I made a 2021 version of the Superacio, also for my upcoming studio, but I won’t show the original because I’m not a huge fan of it. Instead, I’ll show the T version which looks far nicer

5 Likes

Not much of a Supercar, but far more attainable and certainly still packing a punch. Fitted with a 2.3l Turbocharged 5-Cylinder engine making 322bhp, the SMT 2-Series RS223 clocks in at under $50k AMD (AutoMation Dollars) and a 0-62 of 5.11s. It is availible in your choice of colours, including the stunning Blackblood Pearl.

4 Likes

I present to you the Sagaz S1. I made it for the PDC 15 challenge

7 Likes

Probably the oldest sports car on this thread, this is the 1921 Phompsonby Longstar I built for my company Phompsonby Motor Vehicles - #12 by legodude494. It’s a fast (for the time) 2 seater which has a soft top roof and opening hatch behind the main cabin to reveal 2 more seats for a max capacity of 4. Top speed of 83.9 MPH and a 0-62 of 11.5 seconds. 1.7 litre inline 4 with 13.8 miles to the gallon making 94.1 HP.

6 Likes

I decided to not over design a car for once and just make something simple and beautiful. So here we have the aptly named “Bizarre Creation”. A one off semi-race car with a 700hp I4, I do not regret making this

4 Likes