Home | Wiki | Discord | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

Taff's Brands Pile

Welcome to taff's Car Brand Pile!

I am Taff and I have a bunch of brands, with two main ones: Mortimer and Wakai.

Mortimer is an American/Australian automotive company, which made its appearance in 1919 and is still going to this day. Mostly it’s inspired by Chevy, Lincoln, Ford and Dodge. Main priorities of the brand are quality, style and honesty. (Modern (1999-present) badge is shown on the left)

Wakai is a Japanese brand, founded in 1949. Inspired by Toyota and Subaru. Wakai prioritizes availability, variety, safety and creativity. The name comes from Japanese word “若い”, which is roughly translated as “young”. (Modern (1992-present) badge is shown on the right)

Other companies:

PASZ/Nira is a Soviet/Russian brand, made in 1968. Mostly inspired by Lada, but many of the models are completely fictional.

MZPA is also a Soviet/Russian brand, founded in 1931. Parodies GAZ and ZIL.

Hochherzig is a German car brand, which appeared in 1913. Inspired by a bunch of German car companies, lacks a consistent lore at the moment.

Fantasm is a Swedish manufacturer, inspired by Volvo and Saab.

Car Company Directory
2018 Mortimer California Terra Edition

2018 has arrived. While researching the markets, Mortimer realized what segment they failed to fill last year - luxury crossovers. The error had to be corrected soon. Nonetheless, California has become a novelty for the whole world, being a new, modern car, and at the same time not having too much personality. The 3.5-liter V6 Terra version produces 316 horsepower, consuming 12 liters per hundred kilometers. The price is only $50,000, which is significantly lower than some analogues.

Price - $50,000 USD

Engine - 3.5L V6, 316 horsepower, 345Nm, 12L/100km.

Other - AWD, 9 gear advanced automatic gearbox, weight of 2142 kg, 5 seats.

There is already at least one other company on these forums with the Morton name, and it can only lead to unnecessary confusion - that aside, the California Terra looks and feels like any modern crossover SUV should, and deserves to be popular in its namesake state.

Morton is now Mortimer, thanks for letting me know :smiley:

2006 Nira Delito

It's time to change the old for the new. Nira (former PASZ) announced the appearance of an entirely new model on the car market in 2006 to the public. Equipped with a 1.6L four-cylinder engine with 80 horsepower, the Delito replaced an outdated platform which dated back to the 80's and became a very popular car in Russia among all segments of the population, from seniors to streetracers and tuning groups.

Stats:

Engine: Transverse 1.6L I4 DOHC-16, 80 HP, 6.1L/100km, 6500 RPM redline.

Drivetrain: FWD, 5-gear manual transmission, top speed of 198 km/h.

Other: 5 seats, electric power steering, 1068 kg (weight), 2.5m wheelbase, suspension -McPherson (Front), Torsion Beam (Rear).