Home | Wiki | Discord | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

Taimania Motor Co - (Added Introduction years)

Taimania is a Japanese Manufacturer founded in 1950 by a young rich man by the name of Hanaki Taimania leaving his parent’s expectations behind to follow his dream of building a dream vehicular market for Japan. Taimania is a known competitor of Blaire Automotive CO. Taimania is the 12th largest automaker in Japan and growing.

Hanaki Taimania - 1922 - 2005

Trim Levels

H - Base Trim
HE - Second Trim
HL - Luxury Trim
HS - Sport Trim
RSi - Rally Sport Trim (only offered in Inline engines explaining the “i”)
Hybrid - Hybrid Trim
4X - Offroad/Rugged Trim
EV - Electric Trim
Executive - Highest Trim

Models

Sedans

Taimania Monetsu (Luxury Fullsize Sedan) (Introduced 1970)
Taimania Yonezawa (Fullsize Sedan) (Introduced 1979)
Taimania Asahi (Midsize Sedan) (Introduced 1980)
Taimania Zed (Compact Sedan) (Introduced 1952)
Taimania Keizai SE (Compact Sedan) (Introduced 1995)
Taimania Keizai SEV (EV Compact Sedan) (Introduced 2015)

Hatchbacks

Taimania Zed GT (Compact Hatchback) (Introduced 2011)
Taimania Hatchy (Hatchback) (Introduced 1988)
Taimania Keizai (Compact Hatchback) (Introduced 1981)
Taimania Genshi (EV/Hybrid Hatchback) (Introduced 1999)

Coupes

Taimania Mika (Compact Coupe/Kei Coupe) (Introduced 1950 (Originally sold as Sedan)
Taimania Zed Coup (Compact Coupe) (Introduced 2005)
Taimania Chita/ST36 (Sports Coupe) (Introduced 1955)
Taimania Ni (EV Supercar) (Introduced 2014)

Convertibles

Taimania Mika Cabrio (Compact Convertible/Kei Convertible) (Introduced 1970)
Taimania NiC (EV Supercar Convertible) (Introduced 2014)
Taimania Chita/ST36 Cabrio (Sports Convertible) (Introduced 1960)

SUVs

Taimania Delstor (Fullsize SUV) (Introduced 1990)
Taimania Ashton (Midsize SUV) (Introduced 1996)
Taimania Ereganto (Luxury Midsize SUV) (Introduced 1999)
Taimania Heikin (Crossover SUV) (Introduced 2007)
Taimania Jinzo (Compact SUV) (JDM only) (Introduced 1975)
Taimania Relax (EV Crossover) (Introduced 2016)
Taimania Toshi (Compact SUV) (Introduced 2010)

Pickups

Taimania Oki (Fullsize Pickup) (Introduced 1951)
Taimania Daimo (Midsize Pickup) (Introduced 1980)

Kei

Taimania Keijidosha (Kei Car) (Introduced 1962)
Taimania Furappu (Kei Coupe) (Introduced 1977)

Vans

Taimania Haitatsu Series (Utility Van) (Introduced 1966)
Haitatsu Sukoshi (Kei Van)
Haitatsu Naka (Mid-size Van)
Haitatsu Ō (Full-size Van)
Taimania Saint (Minivan) (Introduced 1995)

Defunct Models

Sedans

Taimania Keroguu 4Door (Compact Sedan) (1984-1995)

Hatchbacks

Taimania Keroguu (Hatchback (JDM only) (1980-1995)
Taimania Hatchi (Ecobox) (1990-2004)

Coupes

Taimania Poni (Muscle Coupe) (2001-2006)
Taimania Urutora (Supercar) (2016-2017)

Taimania Motor CO. ®

(monty python intermission music here)

1950-1962 Taimania Chita Gen1

Taimania wanted something else than just 2 sedans a pickup and a kei car. So they went to design a new car. The product that steamed out the drawing area. The 1950 Taimania Chita. It looked weird at first. Having an incredibly simple design, and despite having a small V8. It made 100hp and 0-60 in about 13-14 seconds.

It didn’t come with a monocoque chassis until 1953 when it started becoming popular. So it first came with a ladder. It had Double Wish Front and Springs in the back. Most likely leafs but since the blue print copies have been lost. We can’t find out. It came with a standard interior, but without a radio. Had Medium Compound tires and was pretty low. Lower than quite a lot of cars from that time.

It wasn’t rear-engined like a lot of cars at the time. So when cars that had sort of the same body came in. Engineers would have to see the Chita first since cars that shared the same body would usually be rear mounted engines. It had a tad bit updating in 1954 with the addition of a radio and sports compound tires. Either than that. It was a basic, pretty popular, affordable sports coupe.

Taimania Motors “Movin’ Right Along”

1950.5-1961 Taimania Mika Gen1

Taimania needed to make a seriously affordable car for the low end market. So they came up with this. The Mika. The Mika comes with a 300cc I3 making 17hp and is literally a moped. It has a top speed of 52-57mph and 0-60 in 999s, but on the bright side you get 25mpg sooo. That’s good right?

A bigger engine wasn’t added until 1951 as well as a monocoque chassis and different springs. It was then that they changed it to a 360cc I5 making up to 25-30hp and a top speed of 70mph. The mpg did get a bit worse at 20mpg and was overall better than the Moped engine.

The Mika was criticized for it’s really small slow engine and poor build quality. They could even make it light. It weighed up to 1098lbs. But eventually got lighter when they lowered the build quality more. They did add a Radio…in 1953 which upped the cost by about 10%. It finally in 1962 that they changed the Mika to a Compact Coupe which gave them the opportunity to introduce the Keijidosha. Since the Mika became a Compact Coupe the Chita started losing sales as the Mika was more sporty and better in overall quality. So by 1975 the Chita was taken off the market.

1950-1960 Taimania Oki Gen1

Taimania needed to make a utility vehicle as they were in high demand especially for post war Japan. Then they shitted out the Taimania Oki. A large pickup truck (by japan standards). It was just a simple bland little Japanese truck.

It was first sold for Military use to help rebuilt Japan at the time. It first came (like every other first gen Taimania’s) with a ladder. But came with a monocoque as standard in 1953. It then came with full coils in 1953.

Trims

H: Short for Hyojun is the baseline trim.
Specs:
: 1.5L I6
: 80hp
0-60: 18s
Towing: 1,900lbs
MPG: 20
MSRP: $1,500.00 ($15,800.00 in inflation)

Y: Short for Yoriyoi. Is the second trim.
Specs:
: 2.0L V8
: 90hp
0-60: 16s
Towing: 2,400lbs
MPG: 17
MSRP: 2,100.00 ($22,100.00 in inflation)

T: Short for Tsumatta. Is the highest trim.
Specs:
: 2.5L V8
: 102hp
0-60: 13s
Towing: 4,050lbs
MPG: 8
MSRP: $2,500.00 ($26,300.00 in inflation)

1950-1961 Taimania Monetsu (Gen 1)

The Monetsu is a Full-sized Luxury Sedan. Made specifically for celebrities in its first several years, making models from 1950-1956 rarer than models from 1957 & onward. Taimania really wanted to go all out on this sedan, but not too much. Having only one trim in its first generation.

It came equipped with a 5.1L V8 making 100hp and 0-60 in 14.5 seconds. The interior wasn’t anything special, just a premium interior with a standard radio as that was what was in their price range at the time. The Monetsu would go on to be a serious collector’s item. With only 525 still existing, and only 3,422 ever built.

1987-1994 Taimania Keizai Mk. II (Design Update)

When the 80s hit Taimania was at a real struggle to stay known. With their competitors Kadett & Blaire getting on top with cheaper/better quality vehicles. Taimania started a plan to make higher-quality cars, than what they did previously from 75-86. They came up with the Keizai Mk.II, a small compact liftback & 3-door hatch.

The Keizai released in late 1986 made originally as a step up from the original Mk. 1 and a rival of the Albatross and Beat. They focused on getting good drivability with good towing/load capacity with a cheaper engine, coupled that with a little simplistic look gave the car a good reputation and giving a fair competition to the Albatross and Beat.

1988-1992 Taimania Keizai Hatchy Mk. 1

The Hatchy is the worse looking yet more higher quality version of the Keizai. This one was the most advertised out of the two. It didn’t work as well as planned with the Hatchy only selling 1,792,450 units for its generation, unlike the liftback which sold 3,120.000 in its generation, though for it’s the second generation they were for conservative with the advertisements. In all the Keizai would fail to beat the Beat (pun intended) and Albatross.

The Keizai only came in two trims. . .

• H - Base Trim
    1.9L I4 Taiman A Engine
    84hp - 100lbs ft torque
    2335lbs
    0-60: 13.4 seconds
  • Comes With:
    Basic cloth interior w/ standard cassette radio
    5-speed Manual Transmission
    Spare Wheel
    Manual Locks & Windows & Seats
    2/1 Piston Solid Disk Brakes
    600/500 Towing/Load Capacity
    Basic Air Conditioning

Price: $7,350.00 (16,600.00 in inflation)

• Y - Highest Trim (now second-lowest trim)
    2.0L I4
    92hp - 107lbs ft torque
    2234lbs
    0-60: 12.2 seconds
  • Comes With:
    Standard cloth interior with w/ standard cassette radio
    Spare Wheel
    Manual Windows & Seats
    2/1 Piston Solid Disk Breaks
    650/590 Towing/Load Capacity
    Power Locks
    Standard Air Conditioning

Price: $7,600.00 (17,200.00 in inflation)

The Hatchy came in two trims. . .

• H - Base Trim
    1.9L I4 Taiman A Engine
    84hp - 100lbs ft torque
    2335lbs
  • Comes With:
    Basic cloth interior w/ standard cassette radio
    Spare Wheel
    Manual Locks & Windows & Seats
    2/1 Piston Solid Disk Brakes
    600/500 Towing/Load Capacity
    Basic Air Conditioning

Price: $7,400.00 (16,750.00 in inflation)

• Y - Highest Trim (now second-lowest trim)
    2.0L I4
    92hp - 107lbs ft torque
    2234lbs
    0-60: 12.2 seconds
  • Comes With:
    Standard cloth interior with w/ standard cassette radio
    Spare Wheel
    Manual Windows & Seats
    2/1 Piston Solid Disk Breaks
    650/590 Towing/Load Capacity
    Power Locks
    Standard Air Conditioning

Price: $7,800.00 (17,660.00 in inflation)

Promo Photos:

Taimania Motor CO. ®

Happy New Year from Taimania! See you in the future!

Sub-100 horsepower on the top trim was par for the course in the late '80s/early '90s. Even so, a hot hatch version would have been welcome.

I’m deciding on whether I want to make a rally car version or not, but I gotta finish some things before I do that so if I do decide it might be a bit later. Though to be honest the Hatchy does do pretty decent on Beam, but I think it might be do to it’s relatively small size making it look faster.

1952-1961 Taimania Zed Mk. I

The Zed was the first car Hanaki and his friends ever designed, though he held it back in favor of other vehicles until a small budget family car would be needed in the brand, and by this time Hanaki never really could think of a name for the car…so he just went with Zeddo. That being Zed in Japanese…

The Zed’s designing stood out among the Chita, Oki, Mika, and Monetsu. That being it was the first car designed by Hanaki and that it also had sort of different design cues making it look a little unique from the others. Since the war had ended 7 years prior and people started making babies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Family cars and pickup trucks were all the rage, so the Zed and Oki quickly became the company’s top seller with a total of 1,415,347 units sold in its first 4 years making it Taimania’s 2nd most quickly sold and most iconic car.

The Zed comes in 1 trim. . .

• H - The base and only trim (circa. 1950-1961)
    2.0L I4 NiniP Engine
    77hp - 100lb-ft
    2024lb
    0-60: 16.6 seconds

• Comes With:
    Basic fabric interior w/ air conditioning
    3-speed Manual Transmission
    Spare Wheel
    Manual Locks, Windows & Seats
    F/R Drum Breaks
    3,250lb Loading Capacity

Price: $900.00 (8,700.00 in Inflation)

Promo Photo:

Taimania Motor CO. ®

1952 Taimania Zed/Zeddo Orbit View

1950-1961 Taimania Mika Mk.1 (REMASTERED)

The Mika was released on November 14th, 1950 making it Taimania’s first and one of Taimania’s most rare cars with 468 models still driving. The Mika was (now is) a small 2 or 4 door sedan before becoming a small coupe in 1962. It was a staple of early Japanese civilian cars and is a common collectors car of many who seek it.

The Mika was an oddball to your average post-war Japanese citizen in 1950. It was different. It was a small 2 or 4 door sedan made for people who did not have a lot of money. It was rugged, light, cheap, and somewhat comfortable…at least…in 1950, and people instantly jumped onto this new trend of small affordable cars for the masses with the Mika being the successful startup to the company that Hanaki wished for. Another reason for its easy startup was that there wasn’t much competition in 1950, unlike today where the Mika struggles in most markets.

The Mika came in 1 trim

• H - The base and only trim (circa. 1950-1961)
    2.0L I4 Model R Engine
    94hp - 100lb-ft
    1789lb
    0-60: 14.6 seconds

• Comes With:
    Basic fabric interior w/ air conditioning & holder for portable radios (added in 1960)
    3-speed Manual Transmission
    No Spare Wheel
    Manual Locks, Windows & Seats
    F/R Drums
    1,004lb Loading Capacity

Price: $545.00 ($5,700.00 in Inflation)

Promo Photo:

Sorry for not posting in…20 or more days. I just needed a break from the computer and just recently got back and hope to post more in February. I am posting this in celebration of my 1st anniversary on the forums! :confetti_ball:

Taimania Motor CO. ®

1955-1962 Taimania Chita Mk. I

After The Oki, Zed, and Mika came out. Hanaki wanted to make something else but didn’t know quite what. So a couple of months in his office made the Chita. A sport coupe made for those with a little more money.

(Excuse the body clipping through the headlights)

The Chita was for the 4 generations it lasted a worthy contender for other slow-ish coupes made for those with a little more money. Even though the Chita lasted until 1978, Its legacy still lasts as Taimania’s most boring car aside from the 1980-1989 Taimania Zed. Although it was a fairly good car in the eyes of a post-war Japanese citizen. It was the most boring car to anyone else. The Mk. I is also the second rarest car from the early Taimania period (1950-1965).

Taimania only had once trim (1950-1961)

• H - Only Trim
    1.4L I4 Model TA Engine
    93hp - 113lb-ft
    1657lbs
    0-60: 13.8 Seconds

• Comes With:
    Basic Fabric/Leather w/ portable radio holder (added: 1960)
    3-speed Manual
    Spare Wheel (underneath boot carpet)

Price: $1,300.00 ($12,401.27 in inflation)

The Chita had no promo photos

Taimania Motor CO. ®

Soon

1990-1994 Taimania Mika Mk. 6

Ah, a new decade a new company. Since the '80s left Taimania was on a roll when it came to updating vehicles …now that they have money. The first of the mass update was the Mk. 6 Mika. The now Small Coupe was a success in the bubble car market of the early '90s. It’s small sleek styling and although mediocre performance was not the best feature. It’s lightweight helped to make it somewhat faster.

Taimania knew what they were going into when making this. This car was by far one of their most important achievements yet. The Mika sold out in the first 2 months and they had to pause production of multiple vehicles (specifically the Monetsu and the Keijidosha) just so they could make more models of the Mika. The car’s small body and simple styling took the hearts of many, but not all. The Mika was hated by mostly old American citizens who didn’t like small cars and wanted big boats, and Hanaki didn’t like the performance, but he always said he did what the public wanted so he kept it in to make buyers happy.

The Mika only came in 3 trims. . .

• H - Base Trim
    800cc I3 Bongo Engine
    63hp - 72lb-ft
    1,280lbs

• Comes With:
    Basic Cloth Interior w/ Basic Cassette Radio
    3-speed Manual/3-speed Auto
    Air Conditioning
    Manual Locks, Seats & Windows
    Removable Top (manual)
    Spare Wheel (underneath vehicle)
    Side Exhaust
    Framed Mika Photo
    Mk. 6 badging (standard)

Price:$5,998.00 ($11,838.00 in inflation)

• Y - Mid-trim
    1.0 I3 Bonculoo Engine
    87hp - 95lb-ft
    1,330lbs
    0-60: 11.8 seconds

• Comes With:
    Standard Cloth Interior w/ Standard Cassette Radio
    3-speed Auto/3-speed Manual
    Air Conditioning
    Manual Locks, Seats
    Electric Windows
    Removable Top (manual)
    Side Exhaust
    Framed Mika Photo
    Mk. 6 Badging (standard)

Price: $6,840.00 ($13,500.55 in inflation)

• S - Sport Trim (and highest trim for the vehicle)
    1.3L I3 Bongo Engine
    102hp - 113lb-ft
    1,399lbs
    0-60: 9.7 seconds

• Comes With:
    Sporty Cloth Interior w/ Standard Cassette Radio
    4-speed Manual/3-speed Auto
    Air Conditioning
    Manual Seats
    Electric Locks & Windows
    Removable Top (manual)
    Side Exhaust
    Aid Kit
    Framed Mika Photo
    Mk. 6 Badging (but sportier)

Price: $8,340.00 ($16,461.19 in inflation)

Rare Photos of the Mika Waggy Concept:

Promo Photos:

Taimania Motor CO. ®

A V6 of that size is never going to be very refined, especially if it has a 90-degree bank angle. And the quadruple fog lights are overkill in my view, while the license plate bracket belongs in the vast expanse of blank space at the rear. The rest of the car isn’t too bad aesthetically, though.

2021 Taimania Hatchy Mk. VI

In partnership with Itachi Motors by @Holts we present the Itachi Zinc and the Taimania Hatchy.

The Itachi designed Hatchback body presents bold and sleek lines with a hint of sportiness for the urban roads. The Hatchy inclused a sunroof as standard with the all new Pet Ventilation System for those furry little friends that need to stay in your car. Fitted with high tech Itachi LED Headlights the Hatchy makes sure you can see in the dark. The Hatchy also comes in a multitude of vibrant and colorful colors making for an exciting little car in a road of greys, whites, & blacks. Made to compete alongside the Kadett Beat and other urban hatchbacks the Hatchy and the Zinc make for fair competitors.

Taimania EV Technology

A new EV model is offered on the Hatchy for the 2021 model year. Giving you a 210 mile range. The EV model is the most tech savvy as most EV cars would be with the Auto Parking System and Accident Prevention being offered. The eco-friendly and definitely not made by lithium which in turn makes more polution batteries offer you a soft quiet and fairly quick ride making sure you get there on one charge. The EV model will be offered in June 2020.

Sportiness

Obviously it wouldn’t be an urban hot hatch without a schporty model. The clever engineers at Itachi were able to make the Hatchy and the Zinc quick little cars while keeping a soft and comfortable urban ride did i mention this is an urban car?. Because performance is Taimania’s biggest concern apart from keeping the customer happy. So these little cars can be quick and indeed they are. Even though the Zinc is the slower of the two. They both have a light and quick feel to them. All models except the EV will be offered with Manuals and traditional Handbrakes so if you want to rip it out in your local Publix you can.

The Hatchy will be available in 4 trims. . .

• H - Base Trim
    1.9L AT19E i4 Engine
    127hp - 167lb-ft
    3252lbs
    0-60: 9.5s
    MPG: 35.9 MPG

• Specs:
    Basic Cloth Interior w/ Basic Infotainment (TaiConnect WiFi optional)
    6-speed Auto/7-speed Manual
    Basic Manual Climate Control
    Auto Locks/Windows
    Manual Seats
    Spare Tire (underneath boot carpeting)
    ESC + LC (optional)
    ESC (standard)
    Pet Ventilation System (standard on all Taimania models)
    Auto Parking System (optional)
    Accident Prevention System (optional)
    Blind Spot Warning System (standard)
    Digital Gauges (not offered)
    Mk. VI Badging (optional)
    Aid Kit (optional)
    Roadside Assistance Kit (optional)
    Interior Mood Lighting System (not offered)
    Built in Cooler (not offered)

Price: $20,100.00

• HE - Second Trim
    2.0L “McMinton” i5
    210hp - 230lb-ft
    3344lbs
    0-60: 8.4s
    MPG: 40.1 MPG

• Specs:
    Standard Cloth Interior w/ Standard Infotainment (TaiConnect WiFi optional)
    7-speed Auto/7-speed Manual
    Auto Locks/Windows
    4-way Manual Seats
    Spare Tire (underneath boot carperting)
    ESC + LC (optional)
    ESC (standard)
    Pet Ventilation System (standard on all Models)
    Digital Gauges (optional)
    Aid Kit (optional)
    Interior Mood Lighting System (optional)
    Built in Cooler (optional)

Price: $22,340.00

• EV - Electric Model
    210 Mile Battery Pack
    137hp - 174lb-ft
    3002lbs
    0-60: 8.8s
    One-Charge Mileage: 210 Miles

• Standard Interior w/ Basic Infotainmant (TaiConnect Standard)
    7-speed Auto
    Basic Auto Climate Control
    Auto Locks/Windows/Seats
    Roadside Instand Tire Fix (located inside glovebox compartment)
    ESC + LC (standard)
    ESC (not offered)
    Auto Parking System (standard)
    Accident Prevention System (standard)
    Digital Gauges (standard)
    Aid Kit (optional)
    Interior Mood Lighting System (standard)

Price: $28,996.00

• RSi5 - Rally Sport/Highest Trim
    Turbocharged 2.6L “McMinton” i5 Engine
    225hp - 263lb-ft
    3227lbs
    0-60: 6.4s
    MPG: 31.5 MPG

• Specs:
    Sport Cloth/Leather Interior w/ Bucket Seats & Basic Infotainmant (TaiConnect Standard)
    7-speed Auto/7-speed Manual
    Basic Auto Climate Control
    Auto Locks/Windows/Seats
    Spare Tire (underneath boot carpeting)
    ESC + LC (standard)
    ESC (not offered)
    Accident Prevention System (standard)
    Aid Kit (optional)
    Interior Mood Lighting System (standard)

Price: $25,100.00

Taimania Motor CO. ® | Itachi Motors ®

The AT15E is a 1.5l turbocharged engine. That’s what the 15 mean AT15E mean “Affordable Turbocharged 1.5l economical”. But anyways, what happened to the standard gas milage? In that case, you could have kept the engine the standard 1.5l since it makes same power instead of loosing 10+ MPG. But taimanias version of the zinc is not bad at all

2021 Taimania Mika Mk. X

sorry for bumping the thread. decided to post the Mika since it’s been a week and that’s my new deadline for each car post

Today we present the fully redesigned from the ground up Taimania Mika Mk. X the X meaning it’s the tenth generation model of the Mika lineup. Ever since it’s debut in 1950 over seventy years ago the Mika has shaped the Taimania Motor Company into what it is now. An entry-level vehicle company making quality vehicles for cheaper prices. With the Zed being the companies most popular model at total Zed sales of 944,856 Zeds. We plan on shaping the future of entry-level vehicles here at Taimania and have much planned for the future.

Redesign

The Mika has been fully redesigned from the ground up for the 2021 model year with all new features, quirks, & performance. The Mika offers a much smaller and sportier design making it (for this production model) a kei coupe. Another thing we’ve redesigned is the Cabrio model. Introducing an electric top option that makes the streets of Tokyo or even Tallahassee a new fun experience. We also introduce our new LED Headlights that light up the world and keep those darkened paths lit. Colors play a big part in the Mika as well. From Pastel to Metallic the Mika comes in many different colors (Pastel only available on the cabrio). Fuel economy is the Mika’s greatest achievement. Up to 59 miles per gallon making the Mika the most fuel efficient model in the entire 2021 lineup.

Size Comparison

(Shromet Adirondack by DoctorNarfy)

The Mika isn’t a very big vehicle either. It’s light and small making it more aerodynamic and faster than previous generations. This gives the 2021 Mika more advantage to be more sporty and economical all in the same car.

Here we’ve put the 2021 Mika Cabrio H next to the Shromet Adirondack El Gordo for size comparison. As you can see the Mika is the size of the Adirondack’s wheelbase. This poses a threat to safety which we’ve focused greatly on. Getting a Good rating on the small overlap crash test. The Mika has met the requirments for the U.S Market. This makes the Mika the first ever kei car to be sold in the U.S market, but you might want to be careful around the roads since there are greatly bigger cars on the road.

Performance

We couldn’t forget the performance models. Introduced for the first time the RSi3 offers fuel efficient performance. The I3 offers 117hp and a 0-60 time in 7.74 seconds. The lightweight body offers performance and grip on every turn and straight away. With fuel efficiency being the second main seller with up to 55 miles per gallon. The RSi3 is the perfect performance starter for any teenager or young adult.

The Mika Coupe comes in 2 trims. . .

• H - Base Coupe Model
    900cc AA13E I3
    91hp - 48lb-ft
    1897lbs
    0-60: 11.0s
    MPG: 58.8

• Specs:
    Basic Cloth Interior w/ Basic Infotainment (TaiConnect WiFi not offered)
    7-speed Auto/6-speed Manual
    Manual Locks/Windows/Seats
    Tire Repair Kit (located in boot)
    ESC + LC (optional)
    ESC (standard)

• Options:
    Auto Parking System (not offered)
    Blind Spot Warning System (optional)
    Mk. X badging (standard)
    Aid Kit (optional)

Price: $13,566.00 (all prices converted to USD for Taimania & Blaire)

• RSi3 - Sport Coupe Model
    Turbocharged 900cc RSI3S I3
    144hp - 72lb-ft
    1814lbs
    0-60: 7.26s
    MPG: 52.4

• Specs:
    Sport Cloth Interior w/ Basic Infotainment (TaiConnect WiFi offered)
    7-speed DCT/6-speed Manual
    Auto Locks/Windows
    Manual Seats
    ESC + LC (optional)
    ESC (standard)

• Options:
    Mk. X badging (standard)
    Aid Kit (optional)

Price: $21,386.00

The Mika Cabrio comes in 2 trims. . .

• H - Base Cabrio Model
    NA 900cc AA13E I3
    91hp - 41lb-ft
    1875lbs
    0-60: 14.7s
    MPG: 59.0

• Specs:
    Basic Cloth Interior w/ Basic Infotainment (TaiConnect WiFi not offered)
    7-speed Auto/6-speed Manual
    Manual Locks/Windows/Seats
    Auto Top
    ESC + LC (optional)
    ESC (standard)

• Options:
    Blind Spot Warning System (optional)
    Mk. X badging (standard)
    Aid Kit (optional)

Price: $14,448.00

• RSi3 - Sport Cabrio Model
    Turbocharged 900cc RSI3S I3
    144hp - 72lb-ft
    1814lbs
    0-60: 7.99s
    MPG: 59.0

*Sport Cloth Interior w/ Basic Infotainment (TaiConnect WiFi offered)
7-speed DCT/6-speed Manual
Auto Locks/Windows/Top
Manual Seats
ESC + LC (optional)
ESC (standard)

• Options:
    Mk. X badging (standard)
    Aid Kit (optional)

Price: $22,348.00

Taimania Motor CO. ®