The 1990 Taxi Competition

A lot of people have the License Plate bug.

3 Likes

The new BCT T6005, presented for gasmea as a taxi oriented vehicle, it has a high capacity trunk, good cargo limit combined with comfort suspensions and a economic, ecologic,reliable 122hp engine, with a fuel consumption of 11,4l/100kms (it can be lower deppending of your driving style)

It has a good quality interior, cassete, abs, traction control and power stering.
It meets gasmea security standars, it is corrosion resistant.
The manteinance is not expensive and can be yours for 13402 dollars key in hand

I give you the NismaTrek. Whatever you throw at it it wont give up on you. With a 4 cylinder inline motor saving you money with good gas milage and service costs. The 1300cc motor with turbo pushes out little over 100hp. Its got premium interior seating. It will handle terrain with a suspension system made for comfort. Leading edge safety to keep you and your passengers safe. The Trek was built for getting passenger where they need to go for $14041.

car file
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19QZQiqed6vUfQU98CLxVyGyZrDarmdAk/view?usp=sharing

The new BCT 4005,our candidate for fruinia taxi drivers, with a economic 1.8 4 cylinders engine with 80hp. meets all the enviromental normatives with a moderate fuel comsumption. It comes with a good quality interior, power steering, ABS, Traccion control, high security systems and good suspension to make sure your passangers enjoy the ride

You can buy it now for 14005 dollars key in hand

That doesn’t look 1990…

I think you’re about 10 years ahead there…

and yes, i know I’m about 10 years BEHIND, but so were ford and chevy with their respective fleet cars.

Just a btw for everyone, yes I am working on lore for my Bauer company, I’m up to 1990, I just haven’t posted any of that yet.

Bauer M-Series Fleet! Say hello to fleet vehicles WITHOUT compromise!

The Fleet variant of our 2nd generation M-Series is here! Now the first thing you may be asking is, “what differentiates the Fleet version from the base M-Series?” Glad you asked, because it’s built on a brand-new platform! It’s built on an all-new body-on-frame chassis that makes parts simple to build and simple to repair, perfect for fleet vehicles. It also features a solid axle rear suspension, making it simple to repair as well! Powering those rear wheels is the powerful Bauer B86 motor, (variant name B86D25NA2,) a 2.5L DOHC 24v inline 6 making 119 HP and 136 lb-ft of torque. Transferring that power to the rear wheels is your choice of a 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic transmission. In manual models, you can even see 0-60 in less than 10.5 seconds, 24 U.S. MPG, and low maintainence costs. Get a manual (or maybe a few :wink:) for $13,900 or an automatic for $14,100.

Gasmea: Bauer 2M Fleet - M25F Slush-O-Matic.car (26.8 KB)

Fruinia: Bauer 2M Fleet - M25F Manual.car (26.8 KB)

1 Like

Promising vehicles so far. That will be fun to beat the hell out of them in BeamNG.

1 Like

Take it when crashed in the small overlap the 84 New Car didn’t do well but it was pretty solid in Moderate from what I remember doing.

1 Like

Nice to see many interesting cars. Tomorrow I will start the test drives. Since I need a few days for that, last call is Saturday. I will accept entries until Saturday 1PM middle European time (Belgium).

1 Like

I can not load the car, I dont have the body.
Which mod did you use?

Introducing the 1990 Maxton Senator FE!

Australia and New Zealand have long enjoyed the comfort and performance of the Maxton Senator, but exports to the wider world have traditionally been limited. That changes in the 1990s with the introduction of our new '90 Senator, now available in Gasmea and Fruinia! The FE model is designed specifically for use as a practical, comfortable fleet car. Gasmeans can enjoy a smooth, 3.0 litre SOHC inline six with 143 horsepower that will meet every need, while returning 19 MPG. A computer-controlled four speed automatic contributes to a smooth cruising experience, and passengers will love the premium cloth interior until a drunk man urinates on it. Fruinian drivers will enjoy an economical 2.5 litre inline six coupled to a five speed manual, bringing the fuel economy further down to 9.8L/100km. Maintenance costs for both cars are affordable. Buy a fleet of these sleek machines for $14,820 each in Gasmea, or $13,957 each in Fruinia. You’ll love motoring the Maxton way.

3 Likes

I am using the UE4.21 style of game engine, and thing is I have subscribed to all UE4.21 mods and I do not remember the car body name, besides there are only 79 working UE4.21

Can you send me a picture of the car? I subscribed to all bodies but it won’t load maybe I forgot one…

ok here is a image
(it may look weird but that’s enderjed`s junkyard for ya!)

That body is not updated yet

No. It hasn’t.

Edit 2: I’m just going to shut up now, because I’m wrong.

it has been! even though it does not say UE4.21 it works with UE4.21!

Is this challenge still open or am I past the deadline?

1 Like

Deadline was the 15th