The 2018 Meatball run - Day 2 4PM-7PM

Team Bakewell Tart

After recieving Alejandros reply over the CB the race, at the front atleast, was really starting to heat up and become a proper competition.

“Let’s fucking go” said Mandy not taking her eyes off the road “Connor turn on my playlist will ya” she said turning briefly to her passenger and gave a nod to the stereo.

As the music fired up the two teams started to battle it out for kilometre after kilometre with the Ditane quicker on the straight bits but with it’s front end lift Mandy had to let of the gas on higher speed corners allowing the mid-engined Caliban to overtake and pull out a lead.

As the Shitbox Brothers overtook around a high speed corner once more a message came through on the CB, “Like the look of our tailights do you?” said Alejandro provokingly.

“Just you wait, the road opens up in a minute we’ll get past you don’t worry” replied Connor.

“You wish” fired back Alejandro.

“Whatever you say” said Connor back through the mic.

And with that the back and forth position changing ensued until the straight bits of road became longer and the rest less twisty and with that team Bakewell Tart got passed the pink SC for the last time in this leg and with a quick flash of the hazard lights were on their way, passing the 2nd checkpoint at Dorotea just ahead of the other team with just enough space to finally let off a little but will it all have been for nothing…

4 Likes

Team Green Gunners, Part 3

The Green Gunners were covering a lot of ground thanks to the GST-30’s turbocharged thrust. Tom and Bob were contented as usual, and soon made plans to have lunch and refuel at the exact same place and time - specifically, at OKQ8 Vilhelmina. “That should give us some time to clear our heads”, Bob remarked as the car pulled into the petrol station forecourt.

As Bob returned to his car after refueling, he discovered that the rear bumper had somehow come loose. Fortunately he had some duct tape handy and reattached it in a matter of seconds. “There, that should keep it secure for the time being at least”, he muttered to himself. Soon the Green Gunners were back on the road and bound for the next checkpoint - which they crossed without incident.

“Hmm, I wonder what happened to Supreme Cream?” he asked Tom.

His reply was short and to the point. “They’ve already dropped out of the race. Rumors are rife that it was caused by a mechanical failure, and they couldn’t find a replacement part in time.”

“That leaves us with one fewer opponent to deal with, then…”

With that, the Green Gunners continued to motor on towards the horizon, as confident as ever of a decent result.

3 Likes

Minding their business…

K: Observation: Car appears to start struggling on uphill sections. Clogged Air filter perhaps? Throttle body misfunction?

U: Just keep going for now, given the price we paid it should be fine for now.

11 minutes later…

U: Why are you slowing down? There is nothing around. Number two?

K: I am not slowing down, in fact I am increasing throttle input to stay moving. There is something wrong with the car. Also the check engine light has turned on

U: Scheise.

K: Lets pull over and try to find the issue, maybe its only a minor thing.

Car comes to a stop, K turns off the engine. U opens the bonnet, and both commence to check for possible faults. Half an hour passes.

K: Ok we’ve checked and tinkered with just about any part that could cause the issue, I’ll try to start it.

K proceeds to turn the starter key, the engine turns but it doesn’t fire up.

K: Does it have spark?

U: No.

K: How about fuel?

U: No.

K: Dreck. Spaghettimülleimer.

Yet more time inspecting relays and control modules passes, when finally…

K: Kommalher, ich glaub ich habs.

U: What is this?

K: It’s the Engine Management Module. I took it apart, and behold somehow it managed to short itself and destroyed several circuits. Even if we were able to find an overnight replacement, the price will put us well over budget.

U: Damnit. Of course the italian car dies first. It’s like this rallye was run by a round master with absolutely no creativity, who chose the biggest cliché as his first victim.

K: You might just be correct, considering that Galmarini has a fairly solid DAAC (Deutscher Automation Automobil Club) breakdown record, we have probably been ripped off. Well at least we can sell it in bits as spares and perhaps even get our money back.

Several weeks and many long nights working in U’s garage later…

Post-Race Balance:
Trans-Europe transport back to germany: -$1,504,56
3.0L Twin Turbo Flat 6, engine good, no ECU: sold for $3,400
6-speed manual AWD Transmission, including clutch: sold for $2,600
20" Alloy Wheels on Tyrelli PM0058A Tyres (60% thread left): sold for $650 the set
Multiple interior parts, overall condition good: sold for $4,900 the lot
Multiple painted body parts, detailed for $50: sold for $1,200

Account balance: $13,324,30

Epilogue:

K: So, what car do we chose for the next event?

U: Something that isn’t bound by cliché to break down immediately.

K: Gotta be interesting though

U: Old IMP Diesel?

K: Fully mechanical Diesel engine, possibly naturally aspirated? Pre-chamber injection with inline pump? Straight six probably? We’ll definetely come last on speed alone but at least we’ll be driving a near unstoppable tank.

U: Exactly. Should WW3 break out on the way our car will at least survive a few nuclear strikes.

6 Likes

You were just unlucky. Even after the randomized modifiers, your car had far from the worst reliability. The one that wins the lemon prize is still on the road…but I’m just waiting for it to break down.

5 Likes

is it okay for other teams to pick up broken down participants?

If you want to do it for the sake of RPing, then fine, but they will not be put into the calculations.

it´s okay
just wanna ship them to the next major town

1 Like

Operation BIRD

1:53 pm; early afternoon

state of team:
Redwood: lost his driving excitement, now neutral; focused on road; Driver seat
Tonsom: bored of long-distance driving; Co-Driver seat
Connor: in hibernation; somewhere between rear right and rear center.

[They are listening to the radio, as Tonsom notices a broken SUV by the side of the road?]

Tonsom: “Wait! Are those Meatballers?”
Connor: “It is possible, but not certain.”
Redwood: “Erm… shall i stop for them?”
Connor: "Stopping for two participants would not be helpf…
Tonsom: [shouting to the rear bench] “YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! They have information.” [turns over to Redwood] “We gonna stop!”

[the team pulls up behind the SUV; Tonsom rolls down the window; he has to shout because Redwood stopped like 25 metres short of the SUV]

Tonsom: “HEY! BROKEN DOWN OR WHAT? YOU NEED A LIFT? STILL HAVE SPACE FOR TWO, IF YOU WANT! BUT EITHER NOW OR NEVER, WE DO NOT HAVE TIME FOREVER!”

[Tonsom turns over to Connor]

Tonsom: “That is how sportsmanship works, you piece of crap…”
Redwood: [in slight confusion] “Why are you always mad at Connor? He has done nothing wrong?”
Tonsom: [slightly aggressive] “I have my reasons, okay?”
Redwood: [quietly] “Don´t need to be mad at me either…”

@Awildgermanappears

If you want a lift

A red Commuter Sedan is sitting behind you

5 Likes

3PM-6PM
Some vehicles have passed the checkpoint in Härjedalen. That means that they are on the fourth leg of the course, Härjedalen-Ludvika

385 km of quite small country roads, traffic intensifies in some parts, it will go through both some smaller and larger municipalities as well as through no mans land at some parts. Weather is still cloudy and it’s getting hot, feels like there is thunder and rain in the air but it never seems to come.

CB range is about 10 km if you want to contact other teams. Teams are now placed in order by their covered distance, the longer the distance the further down in the list.

All results are written as integers to make it easier to read. Though I am of course using decimals when calculating the results.

Team Thunderstruck / @Fayeding_Spray
3PM-4PM
Notes: Refuelling at the Qstar station in Kattisavan
Distance: 751 km
4PM-5PM
Notes: Team is stopping for dinner at Daikun Thai food, Vilhelmina
Distance: 812 km
2PM - 3PM
Notes: CHECKPOINT PASSED:Dorotea
Distance: 942 km

Fuel: 24 litres
Money: $4723.16
Fatigue: 87.5%

Team Off Constantly / @Obfuscious
3PM-4PM
Notes: Team is pulled over by the cops. Speeding ticket of $300.
Distance: 827 km
4PM-5PM
Notes: CHECKPOINT PASSED: Dorotea
Team is having pizza at Ankis Bar, Dorotea.
Distance: 862 km
5PM-6PM
Notes: None
Distance: 959 km

Fuel: 14 litres
Money: $5652.17
Fatigue: 90%

Team New Life / @VicVictory
3PM-4PM
Distance: 856 km
4PM-5PM
Team is having pizza at Ankis Bar, Dorotea
Distance: 916 km
5PM-6PM
Distance: 1037 km

Fuel: 3 litres
Money: $4124.95
Fatigue: 60%

Team Mountain pass / @HighOctaneLove
3PM-4PM
Distance: 898 km
4PM-5PM
Notes: Refuelling at Shell, Strömsund. Dinner at Pizza Annexet, Strömsund
Distance: 933 km
5PM-6PM
Distance: 1044 km

Fuel: 15 litres
Money: $6895.20

Team Kansei Dorifto / @Watermelon3878

3PM-4PM
Distance: 968 km
4PM-5PM
Notes: Team stopped for refuelling at the Preem station in Häggenås
Distance: 1076 km
5PM-6PM
Notes: Team took corner with too high speed. Car went off the road and crashed into a big old spruce at the side of the road. Nobody injured, car is a total writeoff.
Final distance: 1094 km
RACE OVER!

Team Letto / @LordLetto
3PM-4PM
Distance: 929 km
4PM-5PM
Notes: Team is having pizza at Blå huset, Hammerdal
Distance: 985 km
5PM-6PM
Distance: 1097 km

Fuel: 7 litres
Money: $8214.40

Team MV Design / @Marcus_gt500
3PM-4PM
Team is having pizza at Ankis bar, Dorotea
Distance: 911 km
4PM-5PM
Distance: 1028 km
5PM-6PM
Notes: Team is refuelling at OKQ8 Östersund
Distance: 1116 km

Fuel: 43 litres
Money: $9559.52

Team Hillbilly rollers / Knugcab
3PM-4PM
Team is stopping at OKQ8 Dorotea for refuelling and some hot dogs
Distance: 878 km
4PM-5PM
Distance: 1000 km
5PM-6PM
Distance: 1122 km

Fuel: 20 litres
Money: $1891.49

Team Operation BIRD / @Elizipeazie
3PM-4PM
Notes: Team has stopped for refuelling at the Preem station in Hoting.
Distance: 958 km
4PM-5PM
Notes: Team has stopped for food at McDonalds in Östersund
Distance: 1034
5PM-6PM
Distance: 1136 km

Fuel: 39 litres
Money: $5436.28

Team Stm316 / @stm316
3PM-4PM
Distance: 1010 km
4PM-5PM
Notes: Bonnet unlatched and flew open while driving fast. Crooked hinges and wrinkled bonnet afterwards. Had to be straightened out with some strategic punches and kicks to be able to close like it should again.
Distance: 1105 km
5PM-6PM
Notes: Team is refuelling at Macken, Åsarna, and then having some pizza at Mama Rosa, Åsarna.
Distance: 1137 km

Fuel: 65 litres
Money: $3257.77

Team Dust Devils / @DukeOFhazards
3PM-4PM
Notes: Team has stopped for refuelling at Shell in Strömsund
Distance: 990 km
4PM-5PM
Notes: Team has stopped for food at McDonalds, Östersund
Distance: 1058 km
2PM - 3 PM
Distance: 1181 km

Fuel: 61 litres
Money: $4950.23

Team Bunnysquad / @Mikonp7
3PM-4PM
Notes: Team is refuelling at the Shell station in Strömsund
Distance: 999 km
4PM-5PM
Notes: Team is stopping for dinner at McDonalds in Östersund
Distance: 1066 km
5PM-6PM
Notes: CHECKPOINT PASSED: Härjedalen
Distance: 1193 km

Fuel: 25 litres
Money: $2462.94
Fatigue: 70%

Team Green Gunners / @abg7
3PM-4PM
Notes: Low oil level again. Still some oil left to fill up with in the car, no need to buy more.
Distance: 1091 km
4PM-5PM
Distance: 1127 km
5PM-6PM
Notes: CHECKPOINT PASSED:Härjedalen
Team is having some burgers at Sibylla, Vemdalen
Distance: 1195 km

Fuel: 6 litres
Money: $2034.31

Team Harcourt-Entwhistle / @Jaimz
3PM-4PM
Distance: 1036 km
4PM-5PM
Notes: Team stopped for refuelling and some hot dogs at the Gulf station in Brunflo.
Distance: 1088 km
5PM-6PM
Distance: 1210 km

Fuel: 37 litres
Money: $4209.09

Team Two lone wolves / @Aaron.W
3PM-4PM
Distance: 1111 km
4PM-5PM
Team is refuelling at the Preem station in Klövsjö
Distance: 1215 km
5PM-6PM
Notes: Team is suffering from fatigue and is taking a break at the lake of Stavsjön.
Distance:1215 km

Fuel: 43 litres
Money: $1922.54
Fatigue: >100%

Team Redneck / @Zabhawkin
3PM-4PM
Notes: Team is refuelling at the Preem station in Häggenås
Distance: 1069 km
4PM-5PM
Notes: Team is stopping for food at Strömbacka Kvarn in Hackås
Distance: 1136 km
5PM-6PM
Distance: 1223 km

Money: $2003.88

Team V6 Vandals / @Madrias
3PM-4PM
Notes: Team stopped in Strömsund for refuelling at the Shell station and then food at Pizza Annexet.
Distance: 1002 km
4PM-5PM
Distance: 1100 km
5PM-6PM
Notes:CHECKPOINT PASSED: Härjedalen
Distance: 1224 km

Fuel: 20 litres
Money: $1198
Fatigue: 44%

Team Sippppp / @TheElt
3PM-4PM
Distance: 1090 km
4PM-5PM
Notes: Team is stopping for food at Kungs grill & thai wok, Svenstavik
Distance: 1154 km
5PM-6PM
Notes: CHECKPOINT PASSED (Härjedalen)
Distance: 1264 km

Fuel: 27 litres
Money: $2043

Team Shitbox / @Mr.Computah
3PM-4PM
Notes: Team is suffering from fatigue and is taking a rest in Svenstavik at the lake of Storsjön, hoping to see the sea monster (Storsjöodjuret) that is living in the lake according to rumours. No luck with that.
Distance: 1094 km
4PM-5PM
Notes: Team is having dinner at Kungs grill & thai wok, Svenstavik
Distance: 1168 km
5PM-6PM
Distance: 1298 km

Money: $3010.07
Fatigue: 60.5%

Team REE / @Detsikeulii
3PM-4PM
Distance: 1069 km
4PM-5PM
Team stopped at OKQ8 Svenstavik for refuelling.
Distance: 1187 km
5PM-6PM
Distance: 1313 km

Fuel: 23 litres
Money: $2889.43

Team Bakewell Tart / @Mythrin
3PM-4PM
Distance: 1202 km
4PM-5PM
Notes: Team is stopping in Linsell for refuelling at Linsells skoter & motor and for having dinner at Linsellbaren
Distance: 1239 km
5PM-6PM
Distance: 1365 km

Fuel: 41 litres
Money: $2771.26

Team Getaway Plan / @BoostandEthanol
3PM-4PM
Distance: 1209 km
4PM-5PM
The left rear wheel starts wobbling like crazy, for some reason the lug nuts are loose. Team stopping to tighten them.
Distance: 1306 km
5PM-6PM
Notes: Team is stopping for dinner at Camp Noppikoski, Noppikoski.
Distance: 1371 km

Fuel: 36 litres
Money: $1629.46

11 Likes

(Sigh…I hope I have sorted out all the faults now)

5 Likes

Team New Life

“I’m scared,” Fuzz chirped only half-mockingly. “I mean, what exactly do they put on pizza here in Sweden?”
Hank glanced over the menu, then looked up a couple terms in his translator. “A lot of shrimp, apparently.”
Kyle and Fuzz twisted their expressions in a display of disgust. “Oh, man that sounds gross,” Fuzz replied.
“I mean, I love shrimp, but on pizza?” Kyle added.
Hank continued on. “Doesn’t look like they ALL have it. Here we go. Mamma Mia. Pretty close to a Supreme back home.”
It was easy for them to agree on something so familiar.

3 Likes

Honestly speaking, if italians knew how weird things you can get on pizzas in Sweden, they would start world war 3, 4 and 5 against us…

3 Likes

TEAM HILLBILLY ROLLERS

Now playing: Eddie Meduza - Jeany Jeany

MARIE: How do you like my driving, huh?
ANDREAS: Well, I would like it more if the snails stopped passing us?
MARIE: Passing us? Now that ugly Bogliq is in front of us again, but I know what to do…

(MOTHER OF ALL DIXIE HORN HONKS)

MARIE: Look, passing that one wasn’t hard at all! Ha! I hope we sent lots of gravel on its windshield too!

(Some time passed)

MARIE: Stupid CMV drivers, there is another one in the ditch, as usual!
ANDREAS: Hey! It’s team Kansei Dorifto! Ha, suckers! Trying to drive a track car on the road and they probably got all their driving experience from playing Xbox! Let them have their mangled wreck then.
JANNE: But Andreas, where did you get your driving experience?
ANDREAS: On my fathers Valmet of course!
JANNE: Yeah, I guess that explains your average speed on the folkrace track then (some heavy laughing)
ANDREAS: Quit drinking all the beer, give me one, I won’t be driving until tomorrow!

(pssschhhhh…)
GLUG GLUG GLUG!
@Watermelon3878 @HighOctaneLove

6 Likes

I’m not even bothering lore

Team Mountain Pass

Previous Post

Day One: 3PM - 6PM
Well, this session was not unlike the previous one; boring and with nothing to say! However this wasn’t strictly true since we had a couple of noteworthy events happen during this time…

First, we passed the Dorotea checkpoint. Not that exciting, I’ll grant you that, but were making progress and I’m hoping we’re also making good time. It gets kinda hard to tell how you’re going once the thrill of the start has worn off, but each stage passed is a landmark that’s hard to ignore! This li’l Zealot has been our faithful partner in crime so far and I don’t see this situation changing any time soon.

Second, we stopped off at Pizza Annexet at Strömsund for dinner. Wow! The Swedish people have all kinds of crazy pizza topping combinations to choose from! We tried to read the menu, which was surprisingly easy to decipher, and we ended up each getting a Vikingbat; it had Iseburgssallad, ost, kebab, gurka, tomater, fefferoni and valfrisas (helinbakad). It was tasty, despite us not really knowing what was in our food, and the meal (and rest) lifted our spirits somewhat.

The third incident happened when we were continuing on our way in the rally. Team Hillbilly Rollers, and to be more specific, their car, decided to pass us on the inside of a blind curve, showering or car with gravel, all the while blasting the mother of all dixie horns! I thought Pierre was going to have a heart attack! Thankfully nothing seemed damaged, the windscreen was fine, but it was a crazy stupid move to pull… We were going to have to be careful going forward as other teams clearly saw us as underdogs, easily cowed into submission… But I had a plan for those hillbilly punks. They better pray they don’t end up staying the night in the same place we do, or else they’ll find themselves in a sticky situation!

Stats:
Distance travelled - 1044Km
Fuel used - 69 litres
Money remaining - $6,895.20
Fatigue level - 90%

5 Likes

5 Likes

Team Green Gunners, Part 4

In contrast to the previous leg, this one was fairly uneventful, as the Green Gunners sped on through the Swedish countryside without incident, except for an oil top-up early on. However, fatigue was setting in and they were running low on fuel. Even so, Tom and Bob remained optimistic going into the forthcoming leg as they passed the next checkpoint.

During a dinner break, Bob began wondering about the fates of some of his rivals, when Tom rudely interrupted him:

“What on earth just happened to Kansei Dorifto? We haven’t seen them in a while…”

“They crashed out of the race after taking a corner way too fast. The crew are uninjured but their car’s trashed.”

“Serves them right - also a reminder not to push too hard, so just take it easy next time, unless circumstances dictate otherwise.”

Feeling contented, the two of them went back to finishing their dinner before returning to the road.

Team V6 Vandals

“That was some weird stuff on that pizza.” Cody said, grinning. Jake nodded, then said, “Wasn’t bad, just, as you said, weird and unexpected. Who knew they’d put shrimp on a pizza?”

Luke topped up his oil again, and this time, Jake took the hot-seat, though he gave Cody a wicked grin before taking a roll of trash-bags out from under the hatch and lined the seat with them. “I’m smart enough to think a step ahead, Cody. Can’t make Luke sit on them, he’ll shred the stupid things, but at least I don’t have to sit in a puddle.” Jake sat in the driver’s seat with the tell-tale crinkle of plastic, started their Sinistra Swift, and swiftly did a burnout leaving the pizza place.

Amy grinned as they roared through the checkpoint, their fuel-thirsty Sinistra not chugging quite as bad at speed, even though they were pretty much mid-pack. She grabbed the CB, then called out, “This is the Lady Leadfoot of the V6 Vandals, anyone out there? Just lookin’ to see what teams are out there, and if there’s been any incidents we’ve not heard of yet. Crashes, accidents, teams out, that kinda thing.”

4 Likes

Team Off Constantly

D: “Mel! We just passed a police car!”
M: “Hmph.” Shoves the accelerator to the floor.
D: “I knew it. We’re going to jail.”
M: “Nonsense, dear. We’re just providing the officer with some entertainment. Half of those folks join the force just to have this chance.”
D: “He’s gaining on us!”
M: “Of course. Turbo Volvo vs ‘57 Tazio? No contest in a straight line.” She cut into Doro Camp Lapland, gaining distance as the Volvo braked too late and had to abort. She yanked the handbrake and spun it about, then accelerated back towards Storgatan, drifting past the police car who had now backed up and was entering the Doro Camp Lapland road. She smiled and waved at the officer. Full throttle down Storgatan, and then slid into the OKQ8 parking lot. She parked, got out, and leaned against the fender. The Volvo sped past, she waved again. The police officer pulled a handbrake turn in the road with impressive precision, then raced back into the OKQ8 parking lot. Danielle tried to make herself as small as possible inside the Tazio. The officer exited the car scowling.

M: “Hello, Officer! That was some fine driving you did just now!”
The officer seemed disarmed a bit by Melissa’s warm smile, and English language. He mentally shifted gears, readying his tirade in English when Mel spoke again. “Beautiful country around here, and lovely roads! We’re having the nicest vacation.”
Officer: “Listen, I ought to throw you in jail. Do you know how fast you were going?”
M: “Fast enough to blow the cobwebs out of this old Tazio, that’s for sure! Were we speeding? I don’t remember seeing a posted limit, but then my Swedish is… well, pretty much nonexistent, except for a phrase or two. How does one say ‘Speed Limit?’”

After a stern lecture about traffic laws and public safety, the officer issued Mel a $300 fine, a “Welcome to Sweden,” and a restaurant recommendation for the Ankis Bar.

6 Likes

DAY 1, 6-10PM

A few of the cars have passed the checkpoint in Ludvika and is on the fifth leg of the course, Ludvika-Kumla.

Mostly open, wide country roads and some kilometers of highway driving. The skies are clear and the weather is warm.

CB range is about 10 km if you want to contact other teams. Teams are listed after distance covered, from shortest to longest.

After 10 PM the teams are mostly falling asleep…

Team Off Constantly / @Obfuscious
6PM-7PM
Notes: Team is tired, stopping for the night at Hotell Åsgården, Hammerdal
7PM-8PM
Notes: Team is relaxing and preparing for tomorrow
8PM-9PM
9PM-10PM

Fuel: 14 litres
Money: $5552.17

Team Mountain pass / @HighOctaneLove
6PM-7PM
Notes: Team is tired, stopping for the night at Hotell Sydjemten, Svenstavik
Distance: 1093 km
7PM-8PM
8PM-9PM
9PM-10PM
Notes:Team is relaxing and preparing for tomorrow
Distance: 1093 km km

Fuel: 34 litres
Money: $6795.20

Team Thunderstruck / @Fayeding_Spray
6PM-7PM
Distance: 1064 km
7PM-8PM
Notes: Refuelling at OKQ8 Svenstavik
Team is tired, stopping for the night at Storhogna Högfjällshotell & Spa
Distance: 1141 km
8PM - 9PM
9PM - 10PM

Fuel: 50 litres
Money: $4723.16

Team MV Design / @Marcus_gt500
6PM-7PM
Team is tired, stopping for the night at Sonfjällsgårdens Wärdshus & Hotell, Hede
Distance: 1197 km
7PM-8PM
8PM-9PM
9PM-10PM

Fuel: 36 litres
Money: $9809.02
Fatigue: 97.5%

Team Green Gunners / @abg7
6PM-7PM
Notes: Team is refuelling at OKQ8 Hede, then checking in for the night at Sonfjällsgårdens Wärdshus & hotell, Hede.
7PM-8PM
8PM-9PM
9PM-10PM

Money: $1855.57

Team Redneck / @Zabhawkin
redneckfail
6PM-7PM
Notes: Team is exhausted, taking a break at the lake of Orten.
Distance: 1223 km
7PM-8PM
Notes: Team crashes into a moose crossing the road. Moose instantly dead, team members unhurt. Car is a complete writeoff.
RACE OVER!
Distance covered:1245 km

Team Sippppp / @TheElt
6PM-7PM
Notes: Team is tired, stopping for the night at Sörmons Stugby, Sveg.
Distance: 1265 km
7PM-8PM
8PM-9PM
9PM-10PM

Money: $1943

Team New Life / @VicVictory
6PM-7PM
Notes: Team is refuelling at the Gulf station in Brunflo
Distance: 1128 km
7PM-8PM
Distance: 1243 km
8PM-9PM
Notes: Team is refuelling at OKQ8 Sveg
Team is stopping for the night at Sörmons stugby Sveg
9PM-10PM

Money: $3829.82
Fatigue: 75%

Team Operation BIRD / @Elizipeazie
6PM-7PM
Distance: 1240 km
7PM-8PM
Distance: 1344
8PM-9PM
Notes: Team is stopping for the night at Orsa Stadshotell, Orsa
Distance: 1388 km
9PM-10PM

Money: $5286.28

Team Bakewell Tart / @Mythrin
6PM-7PM
Notes: Team is tired, stopping at Orsa Stadshotell for the night
7PM-8PM
8PM-9PM
9PM-10pm

Money: $2671.26

Team Letto / @LordLetto
6PM-7PM
Notes: Refuelling at Macken, Åsarna
Distance: 1181 km
7PM-8PM
Distance: 1293 km
8PM-9PM
Notes: Team is stopping for the night at Hansjö Stugby, Orsa
Distance: 1389 km
9PM-10PM

Fuel: 31 litres
Money: $7988.56

Team Hillbilly rollers / Knugcab
6PM-7PM
Distance: 1203 km
7PM-8PM
Notes: Team is refuelling at Uno X, Linsell
Distance: 1285 km
8PM-9PM
Notes: Team is stopping for the night at Hansjö Stugby, Orsa
9PM-10PM

Fuel: 34 litres
Money: $1664

Team Stm316 / @stm316
6PM-7PM
Distance: 1254 km
7PM-8PM
Distance: 1364 km
8PM-9PM
Notes: Team is refuelling at Din-X, Orsa, and then checking in for the night at Trunna hotel & Conference, Orsa
Distance: 1393 km
9PM-10PM
Team is relaxing and preparing for tomorrow
Distance: 1393 km

Money: $3033.22

Team Harcourt-Entwhistle / @Jaimz
6PM-7PM
Distance: 1319km
7PM-8PM
Distance: 1428 km
8PM-9PM
Notes: There was a burnt out wreck of a Bogliq parked at the side of the road, that was hard to notice in the dusk. Trying to avoid it, the car spun around, hitting the Bogliq wreck broadside. Only cosmetical damage though.
Team is stopping for the night at Best Western hotel, Lerdalshöjden, Rättvik.
Distance: 1441 km
9PM-10PM

Fuel: 19 litres
Money: $4059.09

Team V6 Vandals / @Madrias
6PM-7PM
Notes: Team stopped for refuelling at Uno X, Linsell
Distance: 1299 km
7PM-8PM
Distance: 1422 km
8PM-9PM
Notes:Team is stopping for the night at Best Western hotel Lerdalshöjden, Rättvik.
9PM-10PM

Money: $942
Fatigue: 53.25%

Team Dust Devils / @DukeOFhazards
6PM-7PM
Team is refuelling at Circle K, Sveg.
7PM-8PM
Distance: 1377 km
8PM-9PM
Notes: Team is stopping for the night at Rönnegård bed & breakfast, Gagnef
Distance: 1473 km
9PM-10PM
Distance: 1473 km

Money: $4950.23

Team Getaway Plan / @BoostandEthanol
6PM-7PM
Notes: Team is tired, stopping for the night at Haga vandrarhem, Borlänge
Distance: 1501 km
7PM-8PM
8PM-9PM
9PM-10PM

Fuel: 31 litres
Money: $1529.46

Team Bunnysquad / @Mikonp7
6PM-7PM
Distance: 1308 km
7PM-8PM
Notes: Team is refuelling at Din-X Orsa
Distance: 1394 km
8PM-9PM
Notes: Team is tired, stopping for the night at Haga Vandrarhem, Borlänge. When parking, the side of the car is scraped against a tree, a mistake because of beginning fatigue.
9PM-10PM

Money: $2236.69

Team Two lone wolves / @Aaron.W
6PM-7PM
Notes: Team is stopping for food at Svegskrogen
Distance: 1278 km
7PM-8PM
Distance: 1403 km
8PM-9PM
Notes: Team is refuelling at OKQ8 Djurås
Distance:1496 km
9PM-10PM
Team is stopping for the night at Haga Vandrarhem, Borlänge. Team is relaxing and preparing for tomorrow.
Distance:1501 km

Fuel: 47 litres
Money: $1724.50
Fatigue: 76%

Team REE / @Detsikeulii
6PM-7PM
Notes: Team is stopping for food at Camp Noppikoski.
Distance: 1376 km
7PM-8PM
Notes:Team is refuelling at Din-X Orsa
Distance: 1471 km
8PM-9PM
Notes: CHECKPOINT PASSED: Ludvika
Team is stopping for the night at Ludvika Stadshotell
Distance: 1544 km
9PM-10PM
Distance:1544 km