The 2021 24 hour clunker run (Epilogue part 1)

I got that, what i did not understand is when it says 50/120 means that the min is 50 and the max is 120 for example

The first number is the max for production units (PU), the second the max for engineering time (ET).

Oh okay thx, btw where can i upload my car

Message OP…and upload .car file in the reply box.

1 Like

Team Mountain Pass

Featuring special guest, Ardent Motors!!!

The 1st Generation Ardent Olympic RS was a smash hit when it debuted in 2003. Sales remained strong right up until the MY10 Mk2 model replaced it late 2009. The RS is the base model four cylinder 2WD model and represents great value for money.

Team Mountain Pass hasn’t been in any competitions since early 2018, mainly due to budget constraints thanks to online magazines replacing print, but are back for 2021 having launched a Youtube channel reviewing new and classic cars from a touge/hot hatch perspective. Pierre Mountbatten and Andrew Morgan have been able to run the 2021 Clunker Run as a successful 25k subscriber challenge has filled the coffers with a few drops of excess budget dollars!

The Ardent in the Room

Usually big fans of Bogliq products, the team had to use the car selected by the online patreon community. They’d chosen the Olympic softroader because it was universally believed that they weren’t fast or fun to drive.

Andrew was determined to prove the internet wrong though. Ardent had learnt in the mid 90’s that part interchangeability was really important so the Olympic could have a number of parts swapped out with other Ardent models to remedy some of its less sporty features. The donor car was sourced from a bank auction in Sweden, where a rental company had gone bankrupt and their fleet was being liquidated to recoup the bank’s losses.

The usual suspects were present; lowered suspension from a Sentinel, better swaybars from a Marathon and wider steel wheels from an Ozette offroader. The interior was stripped, the exhaust replaced with straight pipe and a pod filter was installed. The wheel camber was adjusted for greater cornering prowess and all the airbags were removed for safety. The result was an Olympic which handled OK, sounded badass and the driver felt like he was driving an empty shipping crate!

Team Mountain Pass is really hoping to win the Clunker 24hrs as they really need the extra likes they’ll gain from winning the event!

7 Likes

Team Whatever Goes

Sean was looking for a car to enter in the clunker run, so while browsing a few sites and looking at a few cars he realized he did not know what to choose.

Then he remembered a car which he had always liked, but could never get his hands on because of its rarity.

The 1985 Tempest 154 R-Sport

The Normal 154 Wasn’t a rare car at all, but the R-sport on the other hand was a very limited production performance model of the 154. It’s a popular Hot hatch from the 80’s with a 1.55 Liter inline 4 producing 125hp and 99lb-ft of torque and it weighs 794 kg. It goes from 0 to 100km/h in 7.7 seconds and has a top speed of 206 km/h.

Not really expecting anything Sean typed it in the search bar.

A few days later he calls up his good friend Carl.

“Hey Carl, guess what I got my hands on?”
Not really knowing what Sean was talking about Carl replied “uhh… what?”
“A '85 Tempest 154 R-Sport!”
“What, No way!” Carl enthusiastically replied.
“It needs some work, but it was a steal. Come over Tomorrow and have a look.”
“Of course!”

The next day Carl rushes over to Sean’s house to check out his new car.

Sean leads him around his house and after a bit of walking he is greeted by this:

“What is that?” Carl says.
“That’s the R-Sport I was telling you about” Sean responds.
“It looks like crap”
“Well the previous owner may have left it in his yard next to some trash… for about 23 years…”
“So… what now?”
“I’m using it for the Clunker run from Trafikjournalen in Sweden. And about that, want to join me?”
“Sounds cool but… Sweden!? How are we going to get us and the car there? We’re in England.”
“Don’t worry, I know a guy for that. If we’re fast enough that is.”
“Well count me in then.”

And so they started working on the crapbox as fast as they could and preparing to get it to Sweden.

4 Likes

Team Racing Stripes

Team Information / Introduction

Prologue

Kaylie sighed as she finished removing the rear bench seat from the '93 Traville. Her two brothers were nowhere in sight, Rukari was loudly belting out the lyrics to “Shipwrecked” while mixing up a drink, and she suspected he might just be the reason her brothers were in hiding. Then Kayden stalked over to the car, leaned in, and told Kaylie, “Well, we’re going to have to hold an intervention at this rate. Jade’s got himself completely trashed on Rukari’s drinks again.”

“Who would’ve thought Jade would be the caffeine addict in our family? Twin Suns, what is Rukari making over there, except a racket with those damned pirate songs?”

“He’s mixing sugar, tea, and rum together. Apparently, for him, it’s a very mild drink, but for us…” Kayden trailed off, shuddering at the thought of their ill-fated experience with caffeine during their last beater bash.

Kaylie grimaced. “Yeah, I remember. Very different effects on our kind. If I never again have to smell coffee, it will be great.”

“Rukari!” Kayden yelled, “Stop giving that stuff to Jaden! The tea is not good for our kind.”

Rukari abruptly stopped singing, and Kaylie breathed a sigh of relief. “If I find the person who pointed him toward Alestorm, I will plant my foot firmly where the suns don’t shine,” Kaylie grumbled.

“You said, ‘No coffee,’ but I am using tea from a land called ‘Great Britain.’ It is quite good,” Rukari replied.

“Yes, and tea, coffee, and soda all contain caffeine, which is a compound that we don’t handle well,” Kaylie replied. “And alcohol just makes that worse for us.”

“I understand,” Rukari said, before knocking back his pint of brew and joining them at the car. “What needs doing?” he asked.

“That seat,” Kaylie said, pointing to the passenger seat, “needs to come out. Try to be careful, the metal can be a bit sharp, and our medic is missing.”

“Jaden is sleeping in the kitchen,” Rukari replied.

“Sleeping off the caffeine and spirits, most likely,” Kayden quipped. “Still, we’ve seen what happens when you get cut, Rukari. Your blood rusted that wrench in seconds, and it stained the table. Plus, you bleed like crazy when you’re wounded,” Kayden added.

“My kind have twin hearts, Kayden. We fight longer in battle-” Rukari said, only for Kaylie to interrupt.

“You’ve explained this before, Rukari, we understand. You have a high-performance body, with twin hearts to move a greater volume of blood, and blood that carries quite a lot of oxygen compared to ours or the humans. We’re only asking you to be careful so that you don’t ruin the car. I know you heal insanely fast, we’ve seen it.”

With the passenger seat out (with no blood spilled, thankfully), and the driver’s seat rails modified for the two taller males in the team to be able to sit in the car ‘comfortably,’ it was time to remove the exhaust system from the car and fit a proper straight-pipe exhaust.

By that time, Jaden had recovered, mostly, from the alcohol-induced sleep, as well as the caffeine-induced hallucinations and altered perception, just in time for him to walk into the shop and be deafened by the snarling roar of the 3.9 liter V6 running with open headers. “Does it have to be that loud!?” Jaden grumbled.

“Sounds like mighty sky-flyer,” Rukari said, gleefully stomping on the gas pedal again, producing another deafening bellow from the V6, shaking dust out of the rafters of their warehouse. Car alarms across the street started going off in protest at the noise.

“Yes, it sounds like an old airplane engine. Please stop revving it,” Kaylie said, a moment too late as Rukari belted the gas pedal a third time, bouncing the car off of the rev limiter several times before letting up.

“Twin Suns, I can barely hear anything!” Kayden yelled from under the hood. “Stop revving the engine!”

There was a brief scuffle behind the wheel as Kaylie reached in and grabbed for the keys as Rukari, still enthralled by the sound of the mighty V6, went to rev it again. Kaylie managed to switch off the ignition before Rukari could plant his heavy, boot-clad foot on the pedal again, though the keys ended up on the floor of the car as Rukari tried to grab them out of Kaylie’s hand.

“You are like a naughty kitten!” Kaylie said with a scowl as she tried to grab the keys off of the floor, leaning over Rukari in the process. Rukari, seeing an opportunity, pushed Kaylie’s metal left hand off of the dashboard and grinned as she landed with a grunt where the passenger seat used to be. “Ow!” Kaylie yelled, having landed on the keys to the car and caught the gear-selector to the outside of her left thigh. “Keep laughing, fuzzball, and I’ll throw away the bag of jawbreakers you picked up,” Kaylie snapped, glaring at Jaden, who was laughing so hard that he could barely catch his breath.

“Sorry, but, if I didn’t know better, I’d swear he was our older brother,” Jaden said, still laughing.

“I am only 97, Jaden,” Rukari replied.

Kayden laughed, then said, “Depending on your year and our years, that might not mean much.”

The screen on Kayden’s armor lit up, and a feminine voice called out, “An Aetheriian year and a Panthirian year are very similar in length. Our year is slightly longer, but while you and Kaylie are almost 68 and Jaden is almost 73, by our years, if we convert those years to Earth years, well… You and Kaylie are 103, Jaden is 111, and Rukari is 143.”

“Huh. Thank you, Nova,” Kaylie replied. “How long does a Valraadi live, on average?” she asked.

Nova quickly answered with, “It isn’t uncommon for a Valraadi to meet or exceed 200 Aetheriian years. The oldest known Valraadi was 273 Aetheriian years old at the time of her death.”

“Wow. Even Kayden’s only guaranteed to make 200 years old, and he’s loaded with nanites for healing,” Jaden replied. “Kaylie and I will be lucky to make 130,” he added.

“Especially if you keep drinking things with caffeine in them!” Kaylie snapped, glaring at her older brother. “You should know better by now, it’s not good for you.”

“I’ll stop. I didn’t know the tea was going to be almost as bad as the coffee,” Jaden grumbled.

Once Jaden had fully sobered up, Kayden’s ears had stopped ringing, and Kaylie had confiscated the keys so Rukari couldn’t wake the world with their car, the four members of Team Racing Stripes quickly put a straight-piped exhaust on the old Sinistra Traville.

“So, how do we plan to get it over to Sweden?” Jaden asked.

“I’ll contact Malavera, ask if he’ll loan us the Polar Star for a few hours. We’ll fly it over there, land the ship, unpack the car, and send the ship back up until the race is done,” Kayden replied. “After the race is complete, we pack our car, or whatever is left of it, back onto the ship and fly it back here.”

6 Likes

Peak shitbox design - Cabrera Fulgor Junior

Team presentation coming soon

Le car

Our most beloved compact car, now even more capable thanks to the new injection system, that allows it to be extremely efficient while being also a blast to drive thanks to the stiffer suspension and bigger brakes that the Junior trim comes equipped with.

Extra pics

11 Likes

It’s like a Fiat Strada and a Renault LeCar had a love child. I love it!

3 Likes

We can proudly report that our little Urbana is ready for the 24 hour challenge now. The little buzzer seems to be reasonably solid after all, so we hope that it will hold together (but since one of the contestants that have reported for duty is a Dover Andromeda, we sure hope to not get hit by that one). As last year, the team will be Mats Hansen, our mechanical genius and (totally hopeless) IP enthusiast, that unfortunately also is our own Captain Slow, Erik Carlén, the racing enthusiast among our staff that now gets to push something non-italian to the limits for a change, and Filip Andersson, the youngster that is starting to gain some interest in rare, sporty cars from the 80s now, that actually thought that the Urbana was kind of cool despite it’s paintjob in, as Hansen called it, “Early IBM PC beige”. See you this weekend!

(Trafikjournalen web, 11th of may 2021)

OOC: There will maybe be some time for pre-race RPing left, since I really feel a bit down at the moment, personal issues and nothing serious, but don’t expect the results from the first hours to be entered tonight, is enough of an explanation. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Clunker run, Eastern style (Part 2)

“Okay, Jurij, I now know why your car is not the right one to take…” Marina held up her hand so that she could complete what she wanted to say. “And it has not anything to do with our previous arguments.”

Jeff looked up from the car magazine he has pretended to be studying for the last couple of minutes while Marina and Jurij were continuing their argument about what car to take to the 24h event. Now it seemed that a conclusion may be near.

“What is that?”

“You love your car, right, Jurij?”

“Why… yes?”

“Do you know what state every car will be in after a gruelling non-stop 24h race?”

“A bit battered, I guess”, Jurij replied, not entirely sure where she was heading with her argument.

“Battered… to put it mildly, yes. But it could be much worse. Are you ready to leave your Irena in Sweden because it may not even be worth putting it on a trailer for the trip back home?”

“Err… no. Not really. But… you would?”

“Yes”, Marina replied without hesitation. “Over the last years, I’ve spent countless hours on repairing and fine-tuning, I had my successes and mishaps, but ultimately, it’s just a car. In the worst case, I’ll miss it, yes, but I’ll also always remember it for its heroic struggle against the opposition.”

“You aren’t serious?” Jurij stammered. In the background, Jeff silently pondered that Marina would probably have fit in not too badly either into their society of decades past.

“I am”, Marina shot back. "And I am sure I can always find something else in time for the next round of rallycross. "

“That’s… ruthless… a bit.” Jurij was still visibly lost for words.

“Maybe, yes”, Marina conceded. “And because I seem to that bit more ruthless than you are, we should take the Zvezda.”

“Agreed.” Suddenly the decision was easy for Jurij to make.

Marina’s Mara Zvezda SX 2.3i AMM ready for the (maybe) final race of its life

Jeff silently nodded from the background. Knowing his friends’ temperaments, he almost expected such an outcome. Marina always had been the most competitive one among them and I couldn’t suppress my own competitive streak. Now it was time to work out the logistics. His daily driver was a big Zubry SUV in which they would all fit in, use the cargo for some tools and spare parts, and which they could also use for towing Marina’s Zvezda to the track.

As experienced racers, the three friends thought of everything. In the background Jeff’s Zubry, ready to hitch a trailer.

3 Likes

Time is up, no new entries will be accepted from now on. (If you have forgot your presentation I will give you a kind of extended deadline until midnight CET since not much will happen today anyway, but no more car files)

2 Likes
Team Collarada presentation
Somewhere, in the north of Spain, Carlos scrolls through a local second-hand website. He´s been looking there for a good deal for months, but nothing is happening. He´s pretty broke to be honest.

So, he mets with his group of friends at the pub, and a few beers later, he starts to talk.

“I feel really frustrated, all I wanted was a car to have fun, but noooo, someone has a Renault 5 and tries to sell it like it was a classic porsche wtf… The money I´m going to spend towing that bucket of rust is more that enough”

“Wow, I didn´t know you wanted a car so hard, you could have told me, my grandad gave up driving some years ago, and ever since whe have had his car in the garage, collecting dust”

“I literally only talk about cars bro, you could have told me. But anyways, what car are we talking about?”

“Oh… Umm… I don´t really know, you know that car that looks kinda weird? It has like eyes in the front… I give up, we can go to check it when we finish here”

“Hey guys, can I go with you? Don´t left me here alone”

The car...

The team lineup
  • Carlos- The guy whose personality is entirely based around being a car enthusiast

• Andres- The guy who owns the car

• Martin- Doesn´t know anything about cars but at least has a license

3 Likes

Team Slow Prt.2
Meanwhile it was their best opportunity to choose the CS-2, Fast with a turbo, nimble and more importantly the engine is not at the front. Because in the event of a crash, you don’t want an inoperable vehicle. You want one that drives even if it is damaged. Anyway

The car costed 550AMU, Aftermarket Parts, 250 from the scrapyard because its cheap.
Chinese Turbo: 60AMU.
Steelies, nothing as it was taken off an certain iconic German hatchback that is named after a sport from the garage. We planned on giving it actual alloys.

We were proud of the result and hoped nothing broke. We’ve took it on a very Limited Test Drive. All was fine

Members: John.T, an amateur mechanic, 24. Team slow’s engineer
Matt.S, the driver who’s commited to keeping the car alive for the full 24 hours. An close friend of John.

Total value of car and parts: 860AMU.

1 Like
A New Team... ___________________________________________________________________

As the race start day grew closer, the two Americans grew more and more excited. They had watched the race ever since finding out about it in 2018 and have always wanted to race in it. But, the fact there was 10,000 miles of ocean and land between them and Sweden it discouraged them from doing so, and this year they could not go as COVID-19 brought the world to a grinding halt. However, they still would not have been able to go as they didn’t have a car to use and there was no chance they would take one of their restoration project cars. So, the wise guy who brought up the idea, Kaden talked his friend Alister, who was reluctant about actually trying the challenge, into going and finding a car they could use for under 5000 dollars. So far, they haven’t had any luck and are primarily focusing on finishing their restoration project of the orange LMI Praetorian Estate sitting in the garage. Both are keen on seeing the race from America and are always checking the Trafikjournalen website for news updates.

3 Likes

“come on, I told them you’ll be participating, just go get the car already!” said Helen Churchill visibly running out of patience. “You’re going to miss the deadline if we don’t hurry!”
She had made William Winthorpe, great-grand-nephew of the founder of Winthorpe motors, and also her boyfriend, participate in the race. Mainly because two of her cousins were participating too, as well as a few of the boyfriends of the most popular girls from her sorority. But also because she had a thing for ‘real’ race drivers, and her family found it too low of a standard to mix with one of the so called “real drivers”, the best she could do was pretend her boyfriend was also one of them.

“Yes, yes, it’s on one of these hangars. At least that’s what uncle said.” replied William.

“ok, so which one is it?”
“Uncle said it’s the Grackle. Something about being ready to race already”

“What?! You’re not getting yourself in that car. Everyone will make fun of me if you go on that one”
“Well, that’s what he said I should take”
“I don’t care…take that one instead, no one will notice it will be missing anyway”

“That’s the Badger, it was one of the best selling budget sports cars around here. You don’t see many on the road but collectors love it”
“Then just take it, I’ll take an airplane later and join you there, I booked something nice for us”
“Oh, so you’re coming too…”
“Off course I am, what do you mean with that? It will be our last trip before the wedding.”
“Nothing, it will be aaaawesome!”
“Good, I already texted your mechanic, Vanessa, to be ready”

The Car:
The 2001 Winthorpe Badger Turbo 2001

• turbocharged Boxer 4 with 230HP
  • 0 to 100 in 7 secs
  • topspeed 217 km/h
  • 2 seats
  • vented brakes
  • RWD
  • 5 speed manual gearbox

The Team: - Winthorpe Motors -
William Winthorpe - Driver
Vanessa James - Co-pilot/mechanic/engineer (and also William’s lover)
Helen Churchill - hmmm, something official but which does nothing useful

4 Likes

Team Racing Stripes

Prologue Part 1

Kayden grimaced as he landed the Polar Star at the pit lane, the spacecraft settling on the landing legs with barely a bump. The Polar Star was a relatively small atmospheric-capable shuttle craft, only barely larger than a box truck, save for the short, almost comically-stubby wings. The ramp went down, and Kayden looked to his co-pilot, a being who looked remarkably similar to Rukari, and asked, “Will you be okay taking this back up to Forsaken Sky while we’re racing?”

Kivenaal laughed, his black fur and red stripes gleaming in the artificial light from the cockpit. “I’ve been flying this shuttle for three years now. I can solo it when I need to, and I’d rather not have Mal breathing down my neck for not returning his ship, so I’ll get this old crate back up to the battle-station. Besides, that old bucket of yours is a V6. If it were a V8, I’d tell you to sign me up, but I have my dignity and pride to keep.”

Kaylie flinched as Rukari started the engine on the Traville and backed it down the ramp. “You sure? For a six-cylinder, it sounds mean,” Kaylie asked, adjusting her bright-yellow shirt before walking down the ramp herself. Her metallic left arm gleamed in the light as she grabbed her toolbox and a small red lunchbox, then got set up in their pit area. Kaylie, having chosen to wear shorts and a slightly-too-small t-shirt, felt rather good track-side, and while she wasn’t going to be the first driver, she was willing to let Rukari try his hand with the car he’d bartered for.

“Nah, Kaylie. It’s an old Sinistra L-Series V6. All noise, no go,” Kivenaal said, looking back at her. “It’s like drinking a light beer, eating a meatless cheeseburger with low-fat baked veggie chips, and finishing off your night by watching Sunday’s race on Tuesday night. It’s just wrong.”

Jaden grabbed a dark green t-shirt out of the supply cabinet, pulled it on, then started to head for the ramp.

“Hey, Jade, zip your fly before you make the humans feel inferior,” Kivenaal said, chuckling as Jaden nearly dropped his wrench kit in order to fumble with the zipper for his jeans.

“Twin Suns! That would not have been a good first impression at the track,” Jaden grumbled, zipping up his pants, collecting his wrench kit, his computer, and a crate of supplies labeled “Project Nemean” which he wheeled out on a hand-truck. “Just in case Kaylie breaks something in her arm,” Jaden said, motioning to the crate. “After all, even though I’m the one who built the parts, well, I know I’m not perfect. Plus, there’s a perfectly good right arm in there in case I need some specific spares and manage to run out of parts.”

Kayden shook his head and stalked down the ramp in his heavy black robe. “You know how naked I feel without my sword, Jade?” Kayden asked.

“I told you, the humans would freak if you brought your weapons to the race track,” Jaden replied.

“The Warriors’ Oath-” Kayden started to say, getting cut off by Kaylie.

“We had this discussion with Rukari, too, for similar reasons. I know, you’re bound by your oath to not be without weapons. You have claws. If by some random bad luck, we get stuck in a fight, you’re not unarmed,” Kaylie said.

Rukari got out of the car in his large tan robe, then said, “I can understand not letting me bring the rifle, or the sword, but to not even let me keep a pistol for protection is a little much.”

“First, that ‘rifle’ of yours, Rukari, fires a one-kilogram bullet. That makes it a shoulder-fired, man-portable cannon, not a rifle. Second, your sword is ridiculously sharp, and the only other sword-wielder here is my twin brother. Third, you don’t need that hand-cannon at a race track,” Kaylie grumbled. “And between you and Kayden, people are going to wonder whether we’re here to race, or star in the next big sci-fi movie. Black robes, tan robes, the only thing you two need is shiny metal blade hilts with glowing plasma blades.”

“I have a set,” Kivenaal said from inside the ship. “They’re not very good, but-”

“No!” Kaylie shouted. “I don’t need these two swinging weapons around at the track. You know they’d do it, too, and it’d be all fun and games until someone loses an arm.”

“Not really. Second-degree thermal burns. As I said, they aren’t very good. Earth technology isn’t quite there yet. Anyway, I’d better get this thing out of here before someone hits it with a car. Malavera would have my head if I have to explain to him that I can’t return this shuttle to his battle station simply because someone drove a car into the side of it,” Kivenaal replied, before closing the ramp, silently lifting off from the ground, and rising swiftly into the sky with barely a sound from the ship.

This left the four drivers for Team Racing Stripes standing next to their Imperial Purple 1993 Sinistra Traville LX in the pit lane, watching as the other drivers arrived with cars in various states of disrepair.

Kaylie smiled and opened the lunchbox. “Anyone up for some chocolate mice?” she offered. Kayden shook his head, Jaden grabbed two and had them gone in seconds, and Rukari politely refused.

“I can’t eat chocolate,” Rukari admitted. “Like tea for your kind, chocolate is for mine. I do not want to try to race a car around this racing circuit while seeing flying turtles.”

(Out-of-character: I figured I should probably get my “At the track, but before the race begins” bit out of the way before the actual race starts. I’m up for role-playing, but keep in mind, these characters are not human, so some of the things they do might seem odd. And yes, Kaylie does, indeed, have a lunchbox/cooler with chocolate-covered mice in it. No, she wouldn’t think to mention that they are chocolate covered if anyone else goes looking for a snack.)

4 Likes

Approved entries:
@Knugcab - Team Trafikjournalen / IP Urbana
@Interior - Team Slow / Hakumai CS-2
@Madrias - Team Racing Stripes / Sinistra Traville
@BannedByAndroid - Team Chinese Dragons / Xianfeng K2
@Serperior98 - Team Double Dip / Akira Metro
@Jaimz - Team Jaimz (?) / Franklin Marshall Street Sport (** )
@Maverick74 - Team Yacht Rockers / Dover Andromeda
@DuceTheTruth100 - Team X / Wells i6
@kobacrashi - Team Totally Not a Reduit Factory Team / Reduit Piti
@HighOctaneLove - Team Mountain Pass / Ardent Olympic
@O.O - Team Whatever Goes / Tempest 154
@pcmoreno - Team Winthorpe / Winthorpe Badger
@Petakabras - Team Collarada / Cabrera Fulgor
@stm316 - Team Hang Ten / Puttzalong Shai Hulud (*)
@AndiD - Team Eastern Style (?) / Mara Zvezda (** )

Disqualified:
@Nonon - Jaku Vitesse (no car/team presentation)
@Blothorn - Rutherford Goldcrest (no car/team presentation)

(*) - Barely approved with a weak car presentation and only a team presentation via PM, I was not sure if I really wanted to approve this but I decided to be a little bit nice here.
(**) - Could not find any team name, so if you want to correct it, go ahead.

5 Likes

Yeah, we’ll go with that. :slight_smile:

Just a reminder, Nanjing Xianfeng is the brand, not the model. (Just say Xianfeng in the races, as Nanjing here is just the place where the company is located)

The car model is actually “K2”.

2 Likes