The Automation Community Rim Pack Thread [PATRONS WANTED]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP

My highest fears aside these look great, keep it up!
5 Likes

SAAB.
There is a whole range of very stylish broad tri-spoke wheels factory mounted on SAAB’s.

1 Like

PROGRESS UPDATE
Progress on the September Community Rim Pack is going well, Venom has completed 4 More wheels and is currently working on the 9th one in the pack, we’ve also launched the November Survey which will stay up for at least the 1st of October, after which it will be taken down if no new votes have been placed in 24 hours.

THE SURVEY FOR THE NOVEMBER RIM PACK IS LIVE, CHECK IT HERE

All the new wheels have been picked, there are 18 new options to choose from, a large portion coming from our Community Rim Pack suggestion thread remember to vote for your favorites, read the questions carefully, and may the best wheel win :smiley:

SNEAK PEEK

Here’s another look at the great content venom has been cooking up for us, as I said earlier, this will be the biggest rim pack yet, with almost 20 new wheels to choose from, let’s see what we’ve got:
Another set of modern 5-spokes, this time a very futuristic design with W-shaped spokes.

Classy turbine-style hubcaps from the 60s, begging for a chrome finish.

Luxurious spoked wheels, no simulated spokes here, this is the real deal!

Royal hubcaps commonly found loitering around Big Ben, Piccadilly Square, and Buckingham Palace.

This concludes the progress update :smiley:

5 Likes

PROGRESS UPDATE

The Poll has been up for 3 hours so far, and we’ve gathered 20 votes, roughly 1/3rd of the amount of votes we’ve had in the last round. I’ve sorted out all the votes and gathered the preliminary results for the November Survey. These are in no way final, as the poll will stay up untill the 1st of october, and past that date it will stay up as long as a new vote is gathered within 24 hours of the last one.

SURVEY STANDINGS
20 People have voted (so far) in this months survey, and the standings are as follows:

Top-3 Votes for the Sport/Aftermarket category (percent of voters):

1. #17 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am “Snowflake” Rims - 10 votes (50.0%)
  2. #01 Audi RS6 Rims - 8 votes (40.0%)
  3. #03 Alfa Romeo Giulia QV Rims - 7 votes (35.0%)
    Runner-up: #19 Volkswagen “Helios” Rims - 5 votes (25.0%)

Top-3 Votes for the Budget/Standard category (percent of voters):

1. #13 Ford Pinto Hubcaps - 7 votes (35.0%)
    :pause_button: 2. #08 Citroën “Zephyr” Rims - 6 votes (30.0%)
    :pause_button: 3. #11 Saturn Ion Rims - 6 votes (30.0%)
    Runner-up: #10 Nissan N12 Pulsar Hubcaps - 5 votes (25.0%)

Top-3 Votes for the Premium/Luxury Category (percent of voters):

1. #20 Aston Martin Vision Lagonda Rims - 9 votes (45.0%)
    :pause_button: 2. #04 Buick Lesabre “Turbine” Rims - 5 votes (25.0%)
    :pause_button: 3. #11 76-78 Eldorado Hubcaps - 5 votes (25.0%)
    Runner-up: #03 Mercury Grand Marquis Hubcaps - 4 votes (20.0%)

Top-voted for the Off-road Category (percent of voters):
:pause_button: TIED 1. #01 GM HMMWV 24-Bolt Steel Wheels - 4 votes (20.0%)
:pause_button: TIED 1. #14 Ford F-150 Rims - 4 votes (20.0%)
Runner-up: #03 Isuzu Trooper/Rodeo Steel Wheels - 2 votes (10.0%)

Top-3 Votes for the Classic Category (percent of voters):
:pause_button: 1. #08 Lancia Stratos “Campagnolo” Rims - 7 votes (35.0%)
:pause_button: 2. #15 Abarth 500 “Mile Miglia” Rims - 7 votes (35.0%)
:pause_button: 3. TIED #11 Ford Granada Sport Steel Wheels - 5 votes (25.0%)
:pause_button: 3. TIED #20 Mercedes 300SL “Rudge” Steel Wheels - 5 votes (25.0%)

8 Likes

PROGRESS UPDATE

The vote count for the november survey has been doubled, so it’s time for another standing update.

SURVEY STANDINGS
44 People have voted (so far) in this months survey, and the standings are as follows:

:arrow_up_small: 1. #01 Audi RS6 Rims - 16 votes (36.36%)
:arrow_up_small: :pause_button: 2. #03 Alfa Romeo Giulia QV Rims - 14 votes (31.82%)
:arrow_double_down: :pause_button: 3. #17 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am “Snowflake” Rims - 14 votes (31.82%)
Runner-up: #19 Volkswagen “Helios” Rims - 12 votes (27.27%)

:arrow_up_small: 1. #08 Citroën “Zephyr” Rims - 19 votes (43.18%)
:arrow_up_small: :pause_button: 2. #11 Saturn Ion Rims - 12 votes (27.27%)
:arrow_double_down: :pause_button: 3. #13 Ford Pinto Hubcaps - 12 votes (27.27%)
:arrow_up_small: Runner-up: #18 Ford Five Hundred Rims - 9 votes (20.45%)

1. #20 Aston Martin Vision Lagonda Rims - 19 votes (43.18%)
    :arrow_up_small: 2. #11 76-78 Eldorado Hubcaps - 11 votes (25.0%)
    :arrow_up_small: 3. #16 Bentley Mulsanne Rims - 10 votes (22.73%)
    :arrow_up_small: Runner-up: #13 Toyota Century Rims - 9 votes (20.45%)

:arrow_up_small: 1. #14 Ford F-150 Rims - 7 votes (15.91%)
:arrow_down_small: Runner-up: #01 GM HMMWV 24-Bolt Steel Wheels - 5 votes (11.36%)

1. #08 Lancia Stratos “Campagnolo” Rims - 19 votes (43.18%)
  2. #15 Abarth 500 “Mile Miglia” Rims - 14 votes (31.82%)
  3. #11 Ford Granada Sport Steel Wheels - 12 votes (27.27%)
    :arrow_down_small: Runner-up: #20 Mercedes 300SL “Rudge” Steel Wheels -10 votes (22.73%)

10 Likes

when I saw the previous progress update, it made me want to vote for the Ford F-150 offroad rims, so its because of me and someone else that its ahead lol

1 Like

If the Granada wheel makes it, i don´t have to build it :grinning:

One thing you should think about, I think it would be better if you could download every single wheel, instead of a whole package. Because if more and more wheels are added, you have to scroll a lot and one or the other wheel does not fit my taste and I do not use it. If you only download the one that you like, it stays a bit clearer.

1 Like

Its a double edged sword though, then everyone has 10s of mods to track down instead of a few (and the workshop is already amassing quite a bit of mods). It gets especially hairy with forum challenges etc. Its more work to cook and test each rim individually too.

3 Likes

Even if you dislike a wheel it still has its purposes. Certain styles require specific rims and maybe that one you ignored you now have to go back through the workshop to find. The workshop is nearing 300 (working) mods and it doesn’t need 50 different rims to add to that.

Perhaps we can find a middle ground and release them in era-specific packs once we start getting a lot of them. I’m not sure how difficult it would be, but something like a “50s pack”, “70s Pack” etc. would maybe be a good solution.

1 Like

It’s just a thought, if at some point 500 and more rims are in the game, it will be tedious with the search. Apart from that, one or the other pc should also go on his knees.

The workshop has a pretty good preselection function to find what you are looking for in the game that is unfortunately not possible with rims. :wink:

PROGRESS UPDATE

We’re up to over 50 votes now, there’s a lot of close battles going on for the final spots in some of the categories. If you know someone who plays automation and would like to see any of these wheels, be sure to share the survey with them :wink:

SURVEY STANDINGS
54 People have voted (so far) in this months survey, and the standings are as follows:

:pause_button: 1. #01 Audi RS6 Rims - 19 votes (35.19%)
:pause_button: 2. #03 Alfa Romeo Giulia QV Rims - 19 votes (35.19%)
3. #17 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am “Snowflake” Rims - 18 votes (33.33%)
Runner-up: #19 Volkswagen “Helios” Rims - 15 votes (27.28%)

1. #08 Citroën “Zephyr” Rims - 24 votes (44.44%)
    :arrow_up_small: 2. #13 Ford Pinto Hubcaps - 16 votes (29.63%)
    :arrow_down_small: 3. #11 Saturn Ion Rims - 14 votes (25.93%)
    :arrow_up_small: Runner-up: #03 Toyota Corolla Hubcaps - 13 votes (24.07%)

1. #20 Aston Martin Vision Lagonda Rims - 21 votes (38.89%)
    :pause_button: 2. #11 76-78 Eldorado Hubcaps - 12 votes (22.22%)
    :pause_button: 3. #16 Bentley Mulsanne Rims - 12 votes (22.22%)
    :arrow_up_small: Runner-up: #04 Buick Lesabre “Turbine” Rims - 11 votes (20.45%)

:pause_button: TIED 1. #14 Ford F-150 Rims - 7 votes (12.96%)
:arrow_double_up: :pause_button: TIED 1. #20 Isuzu Trooper Rims - 7 votes (12.96%)
:arrow_down_small: Runner-up: #01 GM HMMWV 24-Bolt Steel Wheels - 5 votes (9.26%)

1. #08 Lancia Stratos “Campagnolo” Rims - 20 votes (37.04%)
  2. #15 Abarth 500 “Mile Miglia” Rims - 16 votes (29.63%)
  3. #11 Ford Granada Sport Steel Wheels - 13 votes (24.07%)
    :arrow_up_small: Runner-up: #01 Fiat Ritmo Steel Wheels -12 votes (22.22%)

SNEAK PEEK

Whilst making this post, Venom just finished a new 80s Hubcap, check it out :sunglasses: :

6 Likes

PROGRESS UPDATE

We’re up to 70 votes now, only 5 more votes and we’ll be even with our most popular survey. I would like to thank everyone who has voted so far, every vote we get puts more emphasis on the community part of this project.

I’ve added Drift’s Mod Pack into the Download list on the main post as well as the steam workshop collection, as it contains extra wheels commissioned by CRP affiliates. Aside from that, there’s also a fancy new gif animation there showing off all the wheels (22 of them :sunglasses: ) There have been a lot of changes in the standings, so I’ll continue on to the preliminary results…

SURVEY STANDINGS
70 People have voted (so far) in this months survey, and the standings are as follows:

1. #01 Audi RS6 Rims - 27 votes (38.57%)
  2. #03 Alfa Romeo Giulia QV Rims - 26 votes (37.14%)
    :arrow_up_small: 3. #19 Volkswagen “Helios” Rims - 25 votes (35.71%)
    :arrow_down_small: Runner-up: #17 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am “Snowflake” Rims - 18 votes (25.71%)

1. #08 Citroën “Zephyr” Rims - 36 votes (51.43%)
  2. #13 Ford Pinto Hubcaps - 18 votes (25.71%)
  3. #11 Saturn Ion Rims - 16 votes (22.86%)
    Runner-up: #03 Toyota Corolla Hubcaps - 14 votes (20.00%)

1. #20 Aston Martin Vision Lagonda Rims - 34 votes (48.57%)
    :arrow_double_up: 2. #15 Genesis G90 Rims - 19 votes (27.14%)
    3. #16 Bentley Mulsanne Rims - 14 votes (20.00%)
    :arrow_up_small: Runner-up: #03 Mercury Grand Marquis Hubcaps - 13 votes (18.57%)

1. #14 Ford F-150 Rims - 10 votes (14.29%)
    :arrow_double_up: : Runner-up: #09 Toyota 4Runner Rims - 9 votes (12.86%)

1. #08 Lancia Stratos “Campagnolo” Rims - 25 votes (35.71)
    :arrow_up_small: 2. #11 Ford Granada Sport Steel Wheels - 20 votes (28.57%)
    :arrow_down_small: 3. #15 Abarth 500 “Mile Miglia” Rims - 18 votes (25.71%)
    :arrow_up_small: Runner-up: #16 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud II Hubcaps - 14 votes (20.00%)

8 Likes

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I come bearing news, both good and bad.

The Good News

The good news is that we’re just hit 78 votes on our November Community Rim Pack survey, more than any of the previous surveys, It really makes me happy that people are showing a lot of interest in this project, since July people have been suggesting, voting and helping out with finding good reference material. And in this time span, I’ve had the luck of finding extra financial backers as well, Drift and @ProfessorP3PP3R have been helpful with getting the surveys prepared and getting the packs financed. And Venom has been doing a wonderful job at creating wheels for us.

However…

The Bad News

It comes with difficulty that I have to announce that the future of the Community Rim Pack project is uncertain. And that we’ll be looking into a Patreon based Crowd-Fund solution.

There are several reasons for this, but in the end, it all comes down to financial backing.
Venom has been supplying us these past 3 months with great mods (Of which the Community Rim Pack is just one), all of which have been commissioned by people of the automation community, these were paid for on the basis of work done per hour. We (Me, Pepper and Drift and Venom) have discussed these rates, and have come to the conclusion that they will have to be raised over time in order to make it worthwhile to keep doing commissions for the game.

These raised rates mean it will become more expensive to maintain the existence of the Community Rim Pack project. And we’re left with 2 options:

Option A - Carry On:
We accept that the hourly rate is going up, and stretch out the pack/survey releases to once every 2-3 months. But putting a lot of financial strain on the 3 current backers, which will then eventually still lead to the project grinding to a halt.

Benefits:

• The Pack will continue to exist until the release of the November pack, after which we’ll probably have to start thinking about reducing to 1 pack every 2-3 months, or stop the project entirely.
  • Nothing else.

Option B - Crowdfunding:
We ask for the community to help fund the future of the project by resorting to crowd-funding (Patreon in this case) We will be setting goals for the Project, and the people who decide to fund us through this will get more influence on the contents of the pack.

Benefits:

• It becomes an official project, not just an agreement between like-minded people who just wanted to see more content. It will be able to continue indefinitely once we get enough funding to do so.
  • Patrons ill get extra benefits, we’re currently still discussing specifics, but may include stuff like dedicated discord access, early access, suggestion priority, personal wheel picks, etc.
  • We’ll be able to set specific goals for what we want to do in the future, expanding into different types of content (More Wheel Categories, Fixtures, Bodies, etc.)
  • We’ll have a dedicated blog keeping you up-to-date on everything related to the Community Rim Pack, survey standings, sneak peeks and progress reports will be posted there as well as here.

Summary

In the end, we hope that you agree that option B is the best for everyone, we’ll be able to pay Venom fairly for his work, and we’ll continue to get the awesome content in return to enjoy and explore our creativity in automation.

We hope you can understand why we are resorting to crowd-funding, as it still is just us as the 3 backers at the moment. And this is the best option to make it affordable for everyone in the long run.

What Can I Do?

You can help us right now by answering the poll in this post, this is so that we can estimate if we can get enough to keep the project alive, please answer it honestly. If you are unable to help fund the project, please do not vote for one of the options to do so.
Once we get up to enough votes we’ll start considering our options, we might be able to start up the Patreon to continue the project as it is with no major changes, or we might be able to down-size it in order to keep it alive in the hopes that we might be able to get it back up in the future.
Either way, the only way we can be sure is just to wait and hope that we’ll get enough in the end.

What will happen if there are not enough patrons?

I’d like not to have to think about it, but if we can’t get enough patrons, we’ll have to resort to option A. Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that.

Poll: If we set up a Patreon account, how much would you be willing to donate per month in order to keep the Community Rim Project alive?

• I am unable to provide backing / become a patron.
  • € 1.00
  • € 2.50
  • € 5.00
  • € 7.50
  • € 10.00
  • € 15.00
  • € 20.00
  • I am able to provide more than what is listed here.
0 voters

Please answer it honestly, it’s no use choosing an option if it ends up giving us false estimations about how much funding we’ll actually be able to get. I’ve set the vote to public, so that we can contact you once the Patreon goes live, don’t feel stressed out though, every little bit will help out in the end.

Finally, We’d like to thank everyone once again for participating in this project, over the past few months we’ve been able to get out great content, fine-tune our rim pack survey and get content into the game that the community really wanted to see. And I hope that we’ll be able to keep doing just this.

– Quotex, ProfessorP3PP3R, Drift and Venom

P.S. This post will be followed by our regular progress updates.

8 Likes

note:
my vote is based on conservative financial planning

if i get a useable cashflow going, funding may substantially increase
(at least 15€)

3 Likes

yeah same, I’ve got a lot of IRL stuff going on now but I’d definitely be willing to support this project

1 Like

PROGRESS UPDATE

Thank you to everyone who is willing to help and support us when we make the transition to Patreon, there’s still a long road ahead but if we manage to get at least half of the 80 people who have voted so far to show interest in becoming a patron we should be good to keep the Community Rim Pack going past November.

I think once we reach the halfway point, I will create the Patreon and set it up properly, to those who have voted already, keep an eye on your inbox, I will be notifying all of you personally once it goes live.

Onto the November rim pack survey, there have been some changes in the top of the Off-road category as well as the Premium/Luxury category and I’ll go over them all below. Starting tomorrow, the survey will be closed if nobody votes within 24 hours of the last received vote just like it always does.

SURVEY STANDINGS
80 People have voted (so far) in this months survey, and the standings are as follows:

1. #01 Audi RS6 Rims - 32 votes (40.00%)
  2. #03 Alfa Romeo Giulia QV Rims - 31 votes (38.75%)
  3. #19 Volkswagen “Helios” Rims - 29 votes (36.25%)
    Runner-up: #17 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am “Snowflake” Rims - 22 votes (27.50%)

1. #08 Citroën “Zephyr” Rims - 44 votes (55.00%)
  2. #13 Ford Pinto Hubcaps - 19 votes (23.75%)
  3. #11 Saturn Ion Rims - 18 votes (22.50%)
    Runner-up: #03 Toyota Corolla Hubcaps - 16 votes (20.00%)

1. #20 Aston Martin Vision Lagonda Rims - 39 votes (48.75%)
  2. #15 Genesis G90 Rims - 24 votes (30.00%)
    :arrow_up_small: 3. #13 Toyota Century Rims - 17 votes (21.25%)
    :arrow_down_small: Runner-up: #16 Bentley Mulsanne Rims - 16 votes (20.00%)

:arrow_up_small: 1. #09 Toyota 4Runner Rims - 13 votes (16.25%)
:arrow_down_small: : Runner-up: #14 Ford F-150 Rims - 12 votes (15.00%)

1. #08 Lancia Stratos “Campagnolo” Rims - 30 votes (37.50%)
  2. #11 Ford Granada Sport Steel Wheels - 23 votes (28.75%)
  3. #15 Abarth 500 “Mile Miglia” Rims - 22 votes (27.50%)
    Runner-up: #16 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud II Hubcaps - 16 votes (20.00%)

SNEAK PEEK

In the midst of the work on getting the future rim packs funded, work is still coming along on the September Early October rim pack, with a new 90s era Hubcap being finished earlier today, we’re halfway to having all the wheels in our largest yet pack finished:

9 Likes

THE NOVEMBER COMMUNITY RIM PACK SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED

I will be posting the survey results in the next 24-48 hours, big thanks to everyone who voted :smiley:

1 Like

PROGRESS UPDATE
Our poll on crowd-funding has reached sufficient votes for us to consider setting up the Patreon, we’re currently working on patron tiers and goals. When those are finalized we will launch the Patreon :smiley:

NOVEMBER SURVEY RESULTS
In total, 83 people have voted on the November community rim pack survey, the results will be ordered by number of votes, for the Sports/After Market, Budget/Standard, Premium/Luxury and Classic category, the 3 most voted wheels will be featured in the September community rim pack, for the off-road category only the top voted wheel will.

:pause_button: TIED 1. #01 Audi RS6 Rims - 32 votes (38.55%)
:pause_button: TIED 2. #03 Alfa Romeo Giulia QV Rims - 32 votes (38.55%)
3. #19 Volkswagen “Helios” Rims - 30 votes (36.14%)

1. #08 Citroën “Zephyr” Rims - 45 votes (54.22%)
    :pause_button: TIED 2. #13 Saturn Ion Rims 19 votes (22.89%)
    :pause_button: TIED 3. #11 Ford Pinto Hubcaps - 19 votes (22.89%)

1. #20 Aston Martin Vision Lagonda Rims - 40 votes (48.2%)
  2. #15 Genesis G90 Rims - 26 votes (31.3%)
    :arrow_up_small: 3. #16 Bentley Mulsanne Rims - 18 votes (21.7%)

1. #14 Ford F-150 Rims - 13+1 votes (15.66%) (Most voted in Discord poll)

1. #08 Lancia Stratos “Campagnolo” Rims - 31 votes (37.35%)
    :arrow_up_small: :pause_button: TIED 2. #11 Ford Granada Sport Steel Wheels - 23 votes (27.71%)
    :arrow_down_small: :pause_button: TIED 3. #15 Abarth 500 “Mile Miglia” Rims - 23 votes (27.71%)

THE OTHER QUESTIONS
During this month’s survey, you got the opportunity to vote on what you’d like to see more of in future community rim pack rounds. These results, along with the optional feedback question will be handled later this month in a different post.

THE NEXT SURVEY
It’s probably going to be a while before I start working on a December survey, we’re going to be launching the Patreon first and see what kind of backing we get before we set anything in stone.

SNEAK PEEK
I almost forgot to throw this new hubcap in that was made earlier today, it’s pretty late over here :sweat_smile: and yes that’s exactly what you think it is :soccer:

11 Likes

PROGRESS UPDATE
Well, this update is long overdue, the last post was over a month ago. :sweat_smile: so I’ll get you updated on what’s happening:

PATREON
The Community Rim Pack Patreon is LIVE! check it out HERE, we’ve got some Tiers with additional benefits, from dedicated discord access to your own personal requests getting features in future packs, be sure to check them out :smiley: People who voted for a backer option on the poll will be notified with a link to the Patreon as well.

ADDITIONAL POLL RESULTS (FROM THE NOVEMBER SURVEY)
In the previous survey, you had the option to vote on what kind of content will be in future surveys. I’d like to dedicate this post to the results of these questions:

Q: What era would you like to see more of?
afbeelding
Conclusion: After removing the most popular era from the October poll, the votes have shifted in favor towards the already popular 00s Category and the 90s and 80s have passed the 70s in popularity.

A: For the next survey, we’ll be changing the way eras are represented in the survey, we’re going to make sure that each era has an equal amount of wheels, and the most voted era will get an additional set of choices. The most popular era from the last survey will return and the 00s will be removed for the next survey. We will be looking at the suggestion thread again for our new survey entries.

Q: And which region?
afbeelding
Conclusion: During this survey, the popularity of the Asian and European regions have swapped.

A: We’re going to try and keep the regions represented in the surveys in order of popularity, but the next survey will be made significantly smaller, so we might not be able to give the more popular regions extra options.

Q: And do you prefer aftermarket or original equipment wheels?
afbeelding
Conclusion: OEM Preference has grown slightly.

A: Our focus on new wheels for the survey will remain biased towards Original Equipment Manufactured wheels. Personal Picks by backers do not fall under this.

COMMUNITY FEEDBACK
As with the previous survey, there was a text field in which you could write feedback, suggestions, and commentary, 20 people have responded and I’ll go over all the responses below:

View feedback and responses

There is way too much duplication in this survey; not only among the different classes, but at least a dozen options - if not more - are essentially duplicates of wheels we already have in Automation. Please be more careful selecting options. Also, I get you don’t like modern wheels, but we are absolutely dying for more options, so put it back on. You could literally run a survey with only '10s wheels, make them all and it would only make a tiny dent in our need.

9/25/2019 10:48 PM

A: Understandable, have a nice day… Actually, no, I would like to know what exactly it was that was duplicating stuff we have ingame. A lot of new additions to the survey were actually done via Player suggestions, so you’re telling me we have all somehow missed these wheels being in the game already. And you’re getting more Modern wheel options, the next pack and the pack that follows are going to be pretty much solely modern wheels.

Keep it up lads

9/25/2019 10:50 PM

A: Thanks, we’re happy to provide new content for the community :smiley:

oyiuouy

9/25/2019 10:50 PM

A: oyiuouy

Votes inputted by B727ClassicFlyer

9/25/2019 10:51 PM

A: Feedback readed by Quotex.

#BringBackTextFields

9/25/2019 10:51 PM

A: No.

I need a [CENSORED]

9/25/2019 11:10 PM

A: Uh, weird request, but ok:

Good old Japanese aftermarket rims fron the 70-80s

9/26/2019 2:17 AM

A: Yes 70s and 80s Japanese aftermarket rims look good, They’d look even better if you submitted them to our suggestion thread. :wink:

quotex hella thicc

9/26/2019 2:28 AM

A: Here are some thicc hellas:

afbeelding

deisel and rotary update plisss!!!1!1!!1

9/26/2019 2:48 AM

A: Since you asked nicely, Soon™

What if there were concept car rims?

9/26/2019 3:08 AM

A: What if there already are concept rims? Our last survey contained a set of wheels from the Vision Lagonda Concept, and they made it into the final selection.

I know I’ve been a bit negative about parts of this survey before, but really I am very thankful for what you all are doing for the community. Thanks :slight_smile: - corsicaunknown

9/26/2019 5:28 AM

A: We’re happy to hear that our survey has improved since we launched the first one, we hope we can keep doing these for a long time. :smiley:

I hope the Zephyrs will he added :smiling_face:

9/26/2019 6:31 AM

A: You’ll be happy to know they made it into the selection. And should appear in the community rim pack after the next one.

Split rim Alpine a110 Gotti style wheels, Countach 25th anniversary wheels

9/26/2019 6:50 AM

A: Thanks for the suggestions, you can post them in the suggestion thread and if they’re popular enough, they’ll be put into the survey.

Look at the SAAB wide 3-spoke rims on the 900 and 9000 models.

9/26/2019 10:55 AM

A: There’s like a million different Saab Tri-spokes :eyes: once you find the ones you want, and they’re not the ones we already have ingame, be sure to post them in the suggestion thread.

oof

9/26/2019 11:26 AM

A: Sorry, I don’t play Roblox.

ayyyy

9/26/2019 11:36 AM

A: lmao.

Moar European bodies, epescially the 2000s and the 2010s. BTW probably moar small spoilers as well.

9/26/2019 3:22 PM

A: This project is focused primarily on wheels at the moment, but I’ve passed your suggestion along to the Automation Discord.

Keep up the good work!

9/26/2019 8:30 PM

No suggestion, just thank you for your work!

9/29/2019 5:24 AM

Thank you for your great work!

9/29/2019 7:03 PM

A: Thank you for the kind responses, we’ll keep doing our best to bring you new content, and we hope that with the launch of the Rim Pack Patreon, it’ll be easier to do so without having to worry too much about the financial side of things.

THE NEXT SURVEY
I don’t want to make promises that I can’t keep, so we’re going to wait for a while and see how the Patreon goes. Once we reach a certain amount of funding, we can start thinking about doing more surveys and packs, maybe not on the usual monthly basis, but more like a quarterly release.

6 Likes