Welcome to the Automation Compact Car Championship!
The Automation Compact Car Championship is a fictional series based on the one from Gran Turismo. Focused on small cars and compacts, this series consists of 4 races in different locations all around the world.
Car makers can modify and promote their smallest models in this championship!
Every car will run a number of laps each race. A random number will be generated every quarter of lap, meaning four random numbers will be generated per lap; if the number is higher than the car’s drivability divided by 100, the driver will have made a mistake, and the magnitude of the mistake, determined by a random number between 0.001 and 0.500, will be the number of seconds the driver has lost.
The formula is as it follows:
LAP TIME = RAW LAP TIME + (DRIVER MISTAKES*THEIR MAGNITUDES)
How the results will be punctuated:
1st place: 10 points.
2nd place: 8 points.
3rd place: 6 points.
4th place: 4 points.
5th place: 2 points.
6th place: 1 point.
From 7th place to last: 0 points.
You’ll need to make a car with two trims: stock car and race car, being the latter the one to take part in races.
Trim year: 2017 or 2018.
Maximum wheelbase: 2.70 metres.
Chassis material can’t be glued aluminium nor carbon fiber.
Panel material can’t be fiberglass nor carbon fiber.
Budget: 16000 monetary units with a 15% markup.
VVT and VVL are allowed.
No pushrod suspension.
Minimum 2 seats.
Undertrays allowed: none, semiclad undertray. Fully clad undertray, offroad skidtray and downforce undertray are not allowed.
The cars will be running on RON 98 super fuel.
Engine layouts allowed are I3, I4, I6 and V6. Turbocharging is allowed, as well as naturally aspirated engines.
Minimum engine economy of 22%.
Minimum reliability value of 55 for the engine. Minimum 65 reliability overall.
Gearbox required: 5-speed single clutch sequential.
No electric LSD.
Maximum tyre width: 245mm.
No active, semi-active or adaptive suspension parts.
Driver aids: only ABS.
Safety: Standard 10s. Minimum safety value of 38.
Wing/lip limit: 2 lips, 1 wing.
Maximum power to weight (HP/KG) ratio: 0.200 for FWD cars, 0.193 for RWD cars, 0.186 for AWD.
Quality sliders: no more than 5 points per slider, no more than 15 positive points in total in the engine department. Negative sliders are allowed, but cannot exceed -2 either.
Budget: 16000 monetary units with 0% markup.
How can I submit my car?
Export it and send it to me via PM. The naming convention is:
Model name: ACCC - Username
Trim Name: [Introduce the car’s name and trim here].
Engine Family: ACCC - Username
Variant Name: [Introduce the engine’s name and variant here]
Write the driver’s name and the team’s name in the PM!
Submissions: Player - Driver name - Team name - Car name.
(I’ll be here as a ‘test car’. I’m not eligible as the championship winner).
- MrComputah - Karima Benalli - Contendiente Competición - Contendiente Ataque '18.
- TheMiltos21 - Miltos Paschalidis - CarhubGarage - Betta Ngage Si '17.
- Madrias - Tyler Greene - Dynamite Dash - Dinamyte O6 '17.
- one85db - Frank Martin - OMG - Termoil '18.
- RaduST - Andrei Mitrasca - Apulum Sport - Apulum Buzzard VSR '17.
- stm316 - Riley Stephenson - IDSport - Inne-De Haas Carthage C1 ACCC '17
- pHanta - David Gaillard - CAA Competition - CAA Serment R '17.
- DeusExMackia - Emily Bridnley - ErinSport Juniors Ribena - ErinSport Merna Touring '17.
- VicVictory - Freeman Glass - ArdentWorks Racing - Ardent Shrike GT-CR '17.
- Stryfe - Michael Rossi - Stryker - Stryker CMR '18.
- Mythrin - Mathew Baker - Orchid Autosport - Orchid Lyrel '18.
- HighOctaneLove - Loan Fierer - Team Bogliq - Bogliq Fox 250 '17
- Ornate - Alfonso Benevenstanciano - Scuderia Accursio - Accursio Criceto '17
- Rk38 - Sobong Yeong-ho - Kyung Cho Maesima Speedline - Maesima Prova '17.
- DoriftoDorito - Kobayashi Yuko - Nohda Panasonic JRT - Nohda Super Bop! '17
- GridGhost - Eric Olsen - Scarab/JET-racing - Scarab Cirrus R-spec '17
- Strop - Erika Harrison - Armada Racing (Driver Development Program) - Armada Fore Eagle '17
- JohnWaldock - Blathin Riordan - JHW Motor Racing Technologies - JHW Assoluto '17
- 4LGE - Han Gonhan - Taore MOSO - Taore Gordon '18
- DoctorNarfy - Augustus Biffle - Shromet Racing - Shromet Radiant RC '18
DEADLINE: TUESDAY 1ST OF AUGUST, 23:59 GMT +1.
Changes in the rules:
The two seats must no longer be sports ones.
Added minimum safety rule.
Added minimum overall reliability.