The Best Worst Budget Car

its positive

to clarify i ment $11,000 in this window

That’s maximum total price. You meant $11,000?

So, you are 6945 over your own budget?

Here’s the BF Club, the most fun thing on wheels you can get for your tiny budget.
And yes, it is this guy:

4 Likes

I really don’t understand this challenge

I just put the comma in the wrong place
Its eleven thousand

I like the idea of this challenge. But, give some more space in restrictions and I would join!

yeah, why disallow workshop stuff? that adds a lot of styling flexibility and within this context, i don’t think there are any OP bodies, either.

that is…
unless…
you know…

YOU KNOW

1 Like

If you’re insinuating i pirated the game then no
Its because i don’t know what mods are being used and don’t wanna have to download the mods then delete them again in 5 days.

Why would you delete them?

1 Like

I Generally don’t play games modded, i don’t even play new vegas modded.

For steam games it is quite easily to add mods. And can also delete fast. But there is no option to download all available, that would be great.

that could lead to getting broken mods

but theres really no reason to not play automation with mods. A lot of bodies were once mods and most of the new fixtures were also once mods.

Heck some mod bodies are even better made than some of the stock ones.

5 Likes

You know, jonthefuzz said he hasn’t run a challenge since the Kee days. You remember those? When mods would slowly corrupt the game and you’d have to nuke it and start over?

Yeah, that doesn’t happen in UE4 anymore. Besides, you could at least download all the fixture mods, which in the UE4 version (unlike Kee) do NOT affect the car stats one bit. That would at least allow all the huge visual variety but still keep vanilla bodies if broken stats are your concern.

1 Like

maybe ill do that for my next comp thanks for the info.

1 Like

About 4 and a half hours left.

And the winner is @Marcus_gt500 because he is the only one that entered.

2 Likes