The Call for a Reformed CSR

If I could nail this to the door of the CSR building wherever that is I would

One simple request:

MAKE CSR58 UE4 STABLE BUILD

that is all I and many others wish for

8 Likes

I support the request.

1 Like

I object the request. IMO there’s still not enough variety in UE4 compared to Kee and that would limit possibilites for entrants.

8 Likes

Depends on what the challenge is. There’s less variety overall, yes, but many segments have a wide variety of bodies. It would just be to offer a challenge that fits within one of the filled demographics.

1 Like

The thing that I would be more worried about is the fact that the car designer is currently being overhauled. It would make a lot more sense to switch to UE4 after all the new features are implemented and everything is balanced.

12 Likes

I am also in favor of waiting for UE4 to be fully finished before CSR starts using it.

2 Likes

Why not let it be the choice of the roundmaster to decide when we move onto UE4?

4 Likes

Ok, but…what if an ue4 update comes mid challenge and renders entries corrupted or changed by the update?

7 Likes

i too want UE4 to be in CSR. but the changes and updates are still too frequent. it’s frankly not ready for CSR. for normal challenge maybe

5 Likes

naaaaaaaaaaaaa mate

I’d say wait until UE4 gets rebalanced at least. So we can make better use of the new stats. Otherwise, better to just run the stable version.

3 Likes