The Car Shopping Round 127 - A Lonely Nomad's ~~Life~~ Ride

congrats to xepy and the rest
honestly I was sitting this one out as I’m not good at designing, also with TGR running and hosting TMCC11
mazda seen my car I was making for ARXL and wanted to use it as a platform
I was like sure, but it’s not really cyberpunk material.
Interesting round to say the least, I’ll see what 128 has in store

2 Likes

I definitely think this is one of the “equalizer” rounds just because it demanded a whole new class of csr cars and standards, and promoted a high level of diversity. Also surprisingly quick progress.
Either way, loved this round, even if it happened during a particular busy week and with a subject I’m not the most fond of (and maybe I’m not that creative in the first place).
I spent 95% of my effort on the engineering

2 Likes

Ah, damn…
I already had a feeling that the van is gonna win.

I really enjoyed this round, was definitely something different. And also appropriately timed for Cyberpunk coming out, thank you for hosting!

As much as I want to host, my work schedule has been crazy the past weeks, not to mention I have a few livery commitments to finish before ARXL starts. So I’ll pass it on to Mikon.

6 Likes

That was a lot of fun. Congratulations for the winners!

2 Likes

That was indeed a lot of fun! Despite my car being binned, I loved the challenge of designing something else. Don’t know how I could be so dumb to completely miss the engine ET requirement though. :man_facepalming: But seeing the number of bins it looks like I wasn’t the only one to not read through the rules good enough.

Anyway, congrats to the winners! That van does look great.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the great inspiration. It’s nice to see an entire topic full of cars in a style I love. This is all that matters to me.

1 Like

5th!! Best score so far! I wasn’t into futuristic styling but I quite enjoyed getting out of my comfort zone!

You said in the review of my behemoth that my safety was low…

If remember well I had 90+ points on safety. What kind of score was considered being normal?

1 Like

And since the new CP2077 trailer stated that JS will be back with his 911, I might as well give my boy Akio a call, so he can bring his Zeto here. Good races ahead.

2 Likes

@S31 I said it was second to none, it’s the best safety by a fairly wide margin.

Since it’s been asked, here’s the spreadsheet I used for the test driven cars. The style score is specifically for the test driven cars relative to each other.

4 Likes

Aight.
Time to host my first CSR.

Time to fire up Photoshop

8 Likes

Oh!! Sorry!! I totally misread!! My bad

1 Like