The Car Shopping Round 130 - Retail Therapy

The 2020 Piedmont C1 Amarillo

Combining uncompromising performance, legendary reliability, and ultimate luxury, the Piedmont C1 is built for those who dare to do more. Hand-crafted both inside and out for excellence, the C1 is the capable partner for any expedition, no matter the size.

Capable both inside and out, the C1 can tackle the unknown with ease. An advanced 4x4 system comes standard on the Amarillo trim, making quick work of the untamed wild. On the road, the C1 delivers true comfort and prestige with a supple yet durable luxury interior.

The C1 delivers the best of both worlds, with V8 reliability and prestige and turbocharged fuel economy and power. With no compromises, the C1 manages to be friendly to the environment while still outclassing its rivals in power and reliability. Dominant on and off road, the C1's blistering 6.3 second 0-60 time and 2:33.8 Automation Test Track run make it one of the most performant trucks in its class. No compromises.

It’s a win win, for the journeys of today, and the future journeys of tomorrow. No more compromises in pickup trucks.

This was an incredibly fun project to work on, and I’m looking forward to the rest of the round - there are some really compelling entries in here. This was a collaberation between myself (@MagikarpDrowned ) and the wonderful @AMuteCrypt

More Pictures

24 Likes

Fokin Hammock

Canyon U53 MasterCab Platinum

Behold the most complicated grille ever fitted to a production car

It's 4WD I guess

This bitch has a 5.3 litre V8 with enough torque to tear down Buckingham Palace

Fuck your pushrods, Buy now

Included: Tire-bursting 500hp, 6.3 seconds 0-60, clever CSE Differential™ , Power-Gear™ 8 speed silky-smooth transmission, heated seats all around, 8 inch TFT Infotainment system with included Apple Carplay™ and Android Auto™ (And all that regular park sensor reverse camera shit yada yada yada)

6 Likes

2020 DMC SAVANNAH DELUXECAB 9100 4X4

HOW THE FUCK DO I CENTER TEXT

THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT

557 CUBIC INCHES OF PURE AMERICAN NORMALLY ASPIRATED PUSHROD SPIRIT. WHY HAVE 8 CYLINDERS WHEN YOU CAN HAVE 10?

ENOUGH HORSE POWERS AND FEET POUNDS TO TRIGGER LIBERALS AND DEMOLISH THROUGH THOSE COMMUNISTS.

WHY THE HELL IS THIS IN LITERS? GET THAT COMMIE SHIT OUTTA HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

100% MADE IN AMERICA. FUCK COMMUNISM AND FUCK SPINNY INHALERS. BUY NOW.

IN GOD WE TRUST. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Wait, what do you mean the head unit is made in China?

Specks and features
  • 9127cc Gamera V10 making powers and torks
  • Full-time 4WD with locking differential
  • Self-levelling NimbusAir suspension system
  • Chrome 20" alloy wheels
  • 7400lbs payload
  • Tow hook
  • Platinum trim DeluxeCab interior
  • Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity (it’s not made in China I swear!)
  • Sidesteps
  • Enough fuel capacity and fuel mileage to get you where you’re going to
13 Likes

I love the contrast between these posts. On one side you have sophisticated posts, and on the other hand you have REE FUCK THIS MY ENGINE 10 LITRE PUSHROD NO FORCED INDUCTION GOD BLESS AMERICA

3 Likes

I no longer have the biggest engine in my class
454 NA Pushrod V8 in mine :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Ah you see… I’ve gone for a different approach… I’ve fitted mine with DOHCs

Then I just have a cast iron 6.7L I6 Turbo :joy:

1 Like

MADE IN AMERICA FOR THE NEW FRONTIERS MEN

We made the Stateline HD and made it beefier. Increased ride height by several inches, gave it a more aggressive grille and named it after a truck we made about 60 years ago.

MORE TRUCK THAN YOU'LL EVER NEED

With an 8L DynaTorc™ V10, you’ll have plenty of torque to win all those races at the drag strip.

LIVE ON THE FRONTIER

Comes with all the offroad kit you would expect for living in the modern wild west including:

A custom offroad skid tray

Underbody cameras to check ground clearance

Adaptable Offroad Air Suspension

Falcon MTR Offroad Tyres

PEACEMAKER EDITION

That’s right. We teamed up with Colt to make the Peacemaker Special Edition.
Comes with:

Custom Peacemaker embroidered two-tone interior with Nappa Leather

Custom SoldSecure rated gun rack/safe welded to the bed

Certificate of Authenticity

Extra Crap

INNIS?

INNIS?

INNIS?

THIS AIN’T NO INNIS WE DON’T SELL TRUCKS TO TERRORISTS DAMMIT

31 Likes

Automation: The Tank Factory Tycoon Game? My mans really made a M1 Abrams

3 Likes

<

The 2021 Edison HD250 Rebellion

by myself and @Fabelhaftigkeit

FUCK YOU IT’S NOT TOO BIG

The HD250 just got bigger. Introducing the all-new Rebellion, powered by a 6.0L twin-turbocharged 692hp V8, the most powerful Edison HD truck yet.

All Rebellions include LED head and taillights, an included towing kit, dual polished aluminum exhaust tips, extensive chrome accents, front-mounted tow hooks, and an off-road skidplate.

On the inside, all Rebellions feature a full leather interior with heated/cooled and massaging seats in 5 color choices (Saddle Tan seen here), an 8-inch Driver’s Information Display, a 10-inch EdiLink touch-enabled head unit, rear seat entertainment, and a fold down gear shifter. The Rebellion is priced at $77,600, and is seen here in Auriga Black Metallic with the Chrome Appearance Package, and the Cargo Package.

Full Specifications

Body/Suspension:
Aluminum panels/corrosion resistant steel ladder frame
Front longitudinal
Double wishbone (F)/solid axle coil [R]

Powertrain Specifications:
“EDN-6000-8CHD”
6.0L/6001cc (95.1mm X 105.6mm) overhead valve, 2 valves per cylinder, twin turbocharged and direct injected 90° V8
AlSI block and heads, forged internals
692hp at 6,200 RPM
718 lb-ft of torque at 4,000 RPM
Maximum engine speed: 6,800 RPM
8-speed automatic
QuadraTrac four-wheel drive with locking differentials

Suspension Specifications:
Hydropneumatic springs/twin-tube dampers/passive sway bars

Performance Specifications:
6,678lbs curb weight
0-60 in 6.5s, 118mph top speed (electronically limited)
P295/75R21-138T hard long life compound tires front and rear
4 piston 415mm front and rear vented disc brakes
Variable electric power steering, full driver’s aids, advanced 20s safety

Additional Images

6 Likes

TRADITIONALY PROVEN, INNOVATIVE LUXURY

The traditional Yama Sharyo line is back, proving its rugged capabilities paired with the now, luxury interior to its traditional SDF counterpart.

RUGGED TURBO I6

Using the latest technology the Yama Sharyo is powered by between the lines of raw power and moderation.

JSDF TRADITION OF PROVEN RELIABLENESS

Comes with all the factory JSDF off-road kit you would expect the proven accessories to go anywhere, anytime. It includes: SDF off-road skid tray, Adaptable off-road air suspension, Additional Hidden underbody cameras, SDF Tow hitch, All Weather Tyres.

Pictures

24 Likes
THE CRUSOE BRONTO EXTREME EDITION

Built from the raw technical power of the Crusoe Stadium Team, the Bronto brings world-class racing truck performance to the streets!

666 horsepower from the 8.5L V10 brings this beast from standing still to 60 miles per hour in 5.8 seconds. Own the fastest truck on the road, with stadium performance.

High-quality luxury interior and infotainment system keeps you travel in comfort and style.

Master any terrain with our 4WD electronic LSD system, and go without fear knowing the Bronto has won awards for safety and the ability to crush obstacles.

Ten cylinders, ten exhaust tips- count 'em!

In addition to heavy-duty overhead cargo and light racks, limited Extreme Edition 2020 Brontos come with out badge, depicting what the latest science indicates the majestic Brontosaurus may have looked like!

5 Likes

The 2020 Grizzly. Born in ALASKA at home Everywhere.

interior

15 Likes

Pretend the truck in the screenshot is green.

To match the no nonsense 6.7L I6, here’s a no nonsense ad, with literally the bare minimum to qualify as one.

Brantan Mountaineer ZL4

There, that’ll do

2 Likes

shut up

no interior innis car stop crying

you dont matter

stay in your lane

22 Likes

you can never have inaff displacement

7 Likes

You know what I ain’t even mad

12 Likes

I wonder how donutsnail’s gonna tako-bout this one.

9 Likes

However it goes, this entry simply can’t be mythed.

4 Likes

Innis what Innis