The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

Added.

I’ll just wait till one of them hits major midlife crisis and wants an Eau Rouge, then. I got nothing in lore that would fit :smiley:

4 Likes

May I present to you, the new Conan C54 3300GXL.

There’s no denying it’s a frickin school bus. 7 luxurious seats with all the electronics you could ever wanted. It features many screens, Danish brand many watts and many speakers stereo, British brand leather upholstery, ashwood, large infotainment screen, digital gauge, more wood, electronic split folding seats, enough ashwood to give wood enthusiast wood, and also optional panoramic sunroof.

Under the bonnet is a brand new ConanTech “Baden” Inline 6, developed joinly with Tishillyman in Baden-Württemberg. It’s Earthline trim of course. This means very low emission and very high efficiency. With 7 speed Automatic transmission, it should propel this schoolbus from 0-60mph in 6.7 seconds. You don’t need to go any quicker than that, really. Not bad for 2 tonnes of quality SUV.

It’s available now at every Conan Dealership, starting at 64,950$. This includes 5 years CSP (Conan Service Plan).

9 Likes

######Psst… just tune some Monolith SUV :wink:

In which … twisted… deranged… convoluted… fun… universe do you live in where “By KHT” means “Sensible Edition”? Actually, if we compare to Hypera or Gryphon Gear, then yeah, I guess KHT’s are… sensible and sedate :smiley:
@Awildgermanappears OI! I NEED A VICTIM… ehm… I mean… donor for a project? Lets give that 4 liter MX a makeover

1 Like

Although it is technically possible to use 91 RON regular unleaded fuel (which is cheaper than 95 RON premium unleaded), is there any penalty for doing so?

I’m sure a nice Dynamite D7 should do just fine for this round. I’ll finish working on it later.

Albury Pilbara XP6: The Driver’s Choice of Luxury SUV

Built on the same platform as our full-size sedan, the Centurion Mk. VII, the Pilbara XP6 takes luxury off the beaten track and into the outback - and back into the city again. With a punchy turbocharged straight-six under the bonnet, you’ll have no shortage of torque in any situation, while adaptive suspension and an eight-speed automatic gearbox ensure an easy, comfortable drive in all conditions. And with a sumptuous interior package incorporating our latest HUD-based infotainment system, covering long distances will be a breeze, with plenty of stuff to keep all seven occupants entertained. Best of all, it can be yours for just $68,250.

1 Like

There’s no penalty to using 91 RON, but the Montera’s are going to fill up their car with 95 regardless.

Ever since Corvette6317’s updated his Wing02 my game has been all Kinds of broken, as in totally unplayable. Never mind the fact that just weeks earlier I had to switch to a different PC meaning almost all known Monolith have been lost and are waiting to be rebuilt. Shame because I’d have loved to Provide you with a new Monolith Saturn or even an LV Trailbreaker 5.5 Supercharged.

1 Like

I wonder how many years until superchargers are actually in the game.

er, quite a lot to be frank.

1 Like

This one sounds awesome. Sad to hear you’re having troubles.

1 Like

My copy works just fine, but the mod in question is now absent entirely. You could try reverting to the previous version of that mod if you wish, and simply delete the current one. I might try the same thing if I have the chance.

1 Like

And here we go again…

We have not stolen ANY ideas from a Japanese car manufacturer…Honestly!!!

Or at least that’s what the engineers tell me!

5 Likes

Yep, because I’ve gone with another Dynamite Wildcard, I had fun with the (not-quite-so) fine print.

4 Likes

GG to that small print

I’ve been avoiding using “Luxury” Interior because of the “Limited Production” Flag. When people say they’ve made a luxury machine, they mean they’ve been using premium spec right? Or have I been needlessly disadvantaging myself?

I personally have used premium, however I don’t know whether the limited production flag has been implemented into ue4 which I have been using for my design.

2017 Bogliq Caravan Familystar

Seven seats, full luxury interior, smooth V8 power and sub 11l/100Km… All for $62,990 driveaway!

Now that’s having your cake and eating it too :wink:

Buy better, buy Bogliq

7 Likes