The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

The GBF Reficio represents a new approach and new brand strategy. Thirty-three years after the launch of our first model, which became an iconic vehicle of the era embodying everything of Italian motoring during that period.

The all-new Reficio pays homage to the Prolusio our first production vehicle. A sporty little rear engined coupe. That was both affordable yet engaging and fun to drive as the very best. From the humble 690cc Three cylinder engine to the later high-performance V6 models.

The Reficio draws on that heritage and reimagines it into a design for the modern era. Our new CEO Artemio Pirozzi wants this to be the first of a line of vehicles which will take the company more mainstream with the vision of our founder Beneventi to create not just race cars along with GT cars but also “family transportation cars.”

GBF Reficio 450 S

The GBF Reficio 450 S, is a rear wheel drive, rear-engined supermini produced by Genua-Beneventi Fabbrica S.p.A. The Tertii P450 15v engine is three cylinders producing 50 hp (37.7 kW).

It provides an engaging driving experience with its low weight (708.1kg) and five-speed manual gearbox and naturally aspirated engine. Yet it can still be used as an every day driver with it’s compact size and over 40 MPG (5.63 L/100km).

Driveaway $8200 (0%)

Unfortunately, the Reficio came late to the retro party and the Reficio failed to capture the classic style of the original Prolusio and without the large scale backing of its competitors, the vehicle struggled in the highly competitive European market. Small numbers were exported into Japanese, Australian and other niche markets however it faired even worse due to the import expenses.

This push for a more mainstream line of vehicles by Artemio Pirozzi would ultimately prove unsuccessful and led into significant financial woes that would see the model lineup shrink considerably and large cuts in staff which almost saw the company get bought out by larger firms. Today Pirozzi tenor as CEO has been seen a huge misdirection for the brand and a costly mistake for the company.

19 Likes

It is the year 2000, A young man named Lee Turner moves to Japan and with the help of LLA starts his own Kei Car Company. He creates his first car, the Turner T60. Priced at $10,900 the car offers cute styling:

Stunning Performance:
Power: 43.6 BHP
Torque: 44.8 FT-IB’s
Top Speed: 86 MPH
Fuel Economy: 37.5 MPG (US)
Acceleration (0 - 62): 22.4 Sec’s

High Quality Interior and Safety:
Safety Rating: 41.8
Comfort Rating: 42.9
Drivability Rating: 55.0

The Turner T60 May not have lots to offer compared to many others, but with 4 seats, cute styling and a great ride, for $10,900 you may as well drop by a Turner dealer and book a test drive today!

2 Likes

6 Likes

2000 Bord Bronto Jr S

The Bord Bronto is a legend among car fans around the world, and now, in association with Matsubashi, Bord is bringing a Bronto-inspired kei car to the Japanese market. Adapted for the Japanese urban environment, the Bronto Jr offers the looks and practical form of the Bronto, but with crisp street-wise handling and a peppy Matsubashi engine with B-TACH techology for good performance when needed, but a smooth and efficient cruise.

RRP $8500 (Automation equivalent dollars)

6 Likes

How much longer do we have to submit cars?

Something between 5h and 6h, just check the “last 24h” post

Gamma Mico AWD

Your everyday car no matter the situation.

High driving position, you can see the road easily, making it easier to drive, it also includes power steering, ABS, ETC and ESC for your safety.

With the AWD system it can handle any weather the city may challenge it, from rain to snow.

It can achieve numbers of economy over 50 mpg US, so you won’t need to be going to the gas station all the time.

All that for only $8900.00

7 Likes

#Govinda iE1

#####Photoshop by @ramthecowy

Govinda, founded in 1991, is an Indian automotive company specializing in small commuter cars. The Govinda iE1 is the smallest car in the Govinda lineup, and after 9 years in production, it gets an update for the year 2000.

###SPECS:

0-100: 15.3 Seconds
Top Speed: 145 KM/H
Fuel Economy: 4.48 L/100KM
Weight: 778 KG
Engine: 660CC i3 N/A
Horsepower: 50.7 HP
Torque: 43.7 FT-LB
Redline: 7800 RPM

The iE1 has been bought by our customers since the beginning of Govinda and we want to make sure they have the best that we can offer.

The iE1 is only $9700 and is available for purchase at your local Govinda dealership now.

https://image.prntscr.com/image/u2QJAc5YR2q6-Meb7aG77Q.png
https://image.prntscr.com/image/T3iZyFCzQp2SDf598l551A.png
https://image.prntscr.com/image/hosag4x0RImp7UPKQ2dl3w.png
https://image.prntscr.com/image/FgdcdBltS9qFo3YubxcsUw.png
#####I tried

12 Likes

Oh really? Let me introduce you to the

Taore Z-Zip Premium Wagon

He might not pay your rent,
but he’ll get you that space.

Purchasable for 10400,-

4 Likes

2000 Seishido Mizar AX Special

The AX Special edition of the Mizar features unique cosmetic changes, and superior equipment, such as ESC and higher grade suspension. The FWD version with the 4 speed automatic transmission will only cost you „895,960 ($8000)

##Specifications

Engine Code: KP6C2
Layout: Inline 3
Displacement: 660cc
Aspiration: Naturally Aspirated
Power: 48PS
Torque 5,90 Kgm
Drivetrain: Transverse FWD
Gearbox: 4 Speed Automatic
Car length: 3270mm
Car weight: 821 Kg
0-100: 17.8 s
Top Speed: 149km/h
Combined Mileage: 20,6 Km/l (48,5 MPG)

Yes this ad was extremely rushed.

13 Likes

BM’s first entry into the Japanese market, the Pea aims for a comfortable driving experience, without compromising where it matters.

7 Likes

Adenine AsanKei

All the practicality and comfort of the venerable Adenine Asante in a Kei-sized package. Featuring a 50hp 660cc four-cylinder and “quad-coupe” style doors. $9100

6 Likes

Presenting the Mott Works Akari

Extremely efficient and easy to drive with a low weight of 1530lbs. and a high efficiency 3 cylinder engine producing 40hp and returning 65mpg and a 0-60 time of just 16.3 seconds. It also features 4 seat and a CD player as well as driving aids such as power steering, ABS and ESC as well as an advanced safety system. And this can be yours for only $9400

5 Likes

(Roughly $8,700)

######The 2000 Kimrua Kubik advertisement includes a character from a famous manga series, Yukiko Osaka from The Red Prince, which follows the story of a young, modern woman who finds her life changed for the interesting when she falls for a young man named Takuma Suzuki who turns out to be a spy for the Japanese government.

10 Likes

#Ikkonagashi presents the Bug 660L

The japanese Ikkonagashi company is known for their kei cars and footprint on the Japanese market. Therefore, here is their contender. From the range of kei cars made by Ikkonagashi, the Bug is the cute, modern and stylish one, perfect for young families who like to stand out. And just for them, a new colour was made, Stabilo Green Mica, as shown below.

Engine is a 4-cylinder 659 cc unit, equipped with 16 valves and VVL. Good for 50.5 PS and revving all the way up to 7300 rpm. For ease of use, 5-speed automatic meaning it does 0-62.
L stands for luxury. This is the highest spec Bug, with alloy wheels, leather seats and several airbags, for the safest and most comfortable experience. „1.04M ($9,300).

6 Likes

Sending this for @AmaSlay

Mighty!

Yours for „1,042,100 ($9300)

6 Likes

#CSR46 is now closed!

###For any last minute ads, this is the last chance because when I get to that car in the reviews, no ad will mean the Takahashis never got to see it.
######(and most preliminary reviews are already done)

In my list of valid entries I’ve got:

@TheElt
@AmaSlay
@4LGE
@conan
@DeusExMackia
@Grandea
@Leedar
@Leonardo9613
@Mr.Computah
@Nomade0013
@Ornate
@Rk38
@Speedemon
@Fayeding_Spray
@abg7
@gridghost
@muhfreedom1776
@phale
@rcracer11m
@titleguy1
@DoctorNarfy
@Dorifto_Dorito
@laffinghyena
@stensen
@strop
@AirJordan
@EnryGT5
@HighOctaneLove
@JohnWaldock
@TR8R
@koolkei
@LilRedRhyder

If you’re not on this list yet submitted a car, let me know unless the issue’s already been addressed.

I was going to have the preliminary reviews up tonight, but a lot of last minute entries (I’m looking at all you procrastinators) mean they’ll have to wait a bit longer.

7 Likes

That is one big round.
Sadly i couldn’t make it this time.
LET THE REVIEWS BEGIN !

The problem with big rounds is that a lot of entries are cut immediately for arbitrary reason(s).

##CSR46 Reviews - Volume 1

The first reviews will be brief impressions based on ads and brochures and anything with glaring issues will be cut. The cars making it through this round will get dealership visits and test drives to find the winner.

Here’s the first batch of preliminary reviews.

Saturday October 23rd, 1999.

Makoto and Kiko Takahashi are heading out for lunch and an afternoon around the city. With her advancing pregnancy and the impending sale of his beloved Honda Beat, Makoto figured it would be a nice day to go out for some good food and a drive to take a look at some of the current kei car offerings.

So off they go for a nice couple’s lunch in Shibuya and then for a drive around Minato, where so many dealerships seem to be concentrated. They’ve already seen some ads for kei cars in the newspaper and on tv, and some have caught their eye, but they figure the best first impression will come from brochures.

As the afternoon turns into evening, they’ve gone to 32 dealership. They head out for another restaurant meal and make their way back to their apartment to look over the brochures

@Mr.Computah Contendiente Pulga Mk3

The first brochure in the pile is from Spanish brand Contendiente. Makoto, ever the car enthusiast, was quite surprised to find a kei car from a Spanish company, but he got quite a few such surprises that afternoon. With Contendiente being such an obscure brand in Japan, he made sure to find the small dealership tucked away behind a parking garage after seeing an ad for the Pulga in a magazine.
The first impression for both of them is how classically European it is.
Kiko: I think it’s cute. It’s like a retro car you’d see in Italy, so different from all those boxy kei cars.

Makoto: Yeah, it reminds me of old Fiats and Saabs. Apparently this brand is known for sporty but economical cars.

It truly looks the part of “A slice of Europe” but how does it perform? It’s the standard 660cc turbocharged I4 sending 54 hp to the front wheels through a 5 speed manual transmission. While Makoto likes the sporty feel of a manual, Kiko is a little hesitant about the lowered drivability. After all, with a baby in the back seat they shouldn’t have to focus as much on their driving. With the cute looks, fuel economy of 4.27L/100 km and very low price of „917,065 ($8100), the couple places the brochure in the pile of cars they’ll revisit.

@conan Mitsushita Kronos

The next brochure is for the Mitsushita Kronos and it makes the Pulga look like a space age design. It appears that no expense was spared in making the car as authentically retro as possible. The first impressions of the Kronos are not quite as positive.

Makoto: Wow, now this is something different. Imagine driving up in this?

Kiko: Retro style is very popular and all, but I don’t find this one as cute. It looks old instead of retro, but I do like that it’s a limited edition design.

Makoto: Let’s see what the rest of it is like, retro can still be forward-thinking

This one’s got a 660cc naturally aspirated I3 sending 41 hp to the front wheels. The floor-mounted 6 speed manual transmission is one of many ‘authentic’ retro touches featured inside the car, and the brochure mentions some retro mechanical pieces like the throttle cable. Despite this it is still a technology modern kei car. The fuel economy of 5.43L/100 km and the price of „997,176 ($8800) are both quite average, but that’s not what has the Takahashis concerned. The styling is much more classical than modern retro, going against their expectations for the new millenium, making the Mitsushita Kronos a car they won’t revisit. And so the brochure gets placed in the pile for the recycling bin.

@DeusExMackia Mekong TĂŽt SE 0.6

The Vietnamese Mekon TĂŽt is the next brochure in the pile. Neither of them had heard of the company before, but they came across the dealership surrounded by some strange localised fog and they figured it was worth a visit. Unlike the two retro designs before it, the TĂŽt has a very slick and modern design.

Kiko: This one looks really happy! So cute!

Makoto: I’ve never heard of them before, and that fog was very strange
 almost like we stepped into a parallel universe.

Kiko: Stop worrying, this looks like a nice car.

As is the norm so far, the TĂŽt has a 660cc engine under the hood, this one a naturally aspirated I4 producing a measly 38 hp sent to the front wheels through a 5 speed manual. Like both cars before, Kiko is slightly hesitant about the manual while Makoto argues about the soul of the car. This one costs a measly „787762 ($7000), but at the cost of features. The interior is very
 basic. Even with the low power and missing components the fuel economy is the lowest so far, at 5.51L/100 km. If initial cost was a big concern to the Takahashis the TĂŽt would be an attractive choice, but as their budget is significantly higher it is too much of a compromise for the low asking price. Into the recycling bin it goes.

@Ornate Accursio Bruco 660

Next in the pile is the Accursio Bruco 660, a retro Italian job based on the 1960 Accursio 600. This was one of the European brands Makoto knew and wanted to check out, especially after seeing mention of a kei car celebrating the 50th anniversary of the 600.

Makoto: Now this one’s a real Italian car, and of course very retro for the 50th anniversary.

Kiko: It’s cute, looks like a Pikachu. Also looks to be really small
 they said they’d have some at the dealership next week, right?

Makoto: Yes, we’ll see it then if the brochure’s good. Let’s just hope they didn’t give the new one that Italian reliability.
The 660 is of course powered by a 660cc engine, a naturally aspirated I3, and it sends its 44 hp to all four wheels through a 4 speed manual transmission. The advertised ‘all-aluminium body’ is certainly Italian and better than their famous quality of steel. This one’s got all the features and still only comes in at „877,793 ($7800). What is astonishing to both of them is the 3.36L/100 km it gets, certainly due to weighing under 700 kg. It all seems too good to be true, so it makes it into the pile worth revisiting.

@Rk38 GBF Reficio 450 S

The Genua-Beneventi Fabbrica Reficio 450 S is the next car to be reviewed. It is yet another Italian kei car, which is quite an unusual trend to see. Of course Makoto was already familiar with the company due to their racing pedigree and he was hoping that would somehow find its way into a family kei car.

Kiko: The Reficio looks very aggressive compared to the others.

Makoto: I think it’s supposed to be sporty. I like how modern it looks.

Breaking the current trend, the Reficio 450 S is powered by a rear-mounted 450cc naturally aspirated I3 powering the rear wheels with a 5 speed manual transmission. Much to Kiko’s chagrin the manual transmission seems to be a trend. The price of the Reficio is „922,808 ($8200) but it’s got quite a basic interior compromising comfort as well as things like power steering not included. Even with the ‘weight reduction’ it achieves 5.63L/100 km, which is the highest figure so far. Makoto reluctantly places the brochure in the discard pile. He’d have liked to take it for a spin.

@Fayeding_Spray Diode A2-b

The next brochure to be picked up is the first kei SUV so far. Diode is also only the second Japanese company so far and as they’re quire renowned for kei cars a visit to their dealership was expected. The A2 has been a common sight on the roads for the Takahashis, so they’re both interested in seeing what the second generation has to offer.

Makoto: This one’s quite differnet. Such a clean and modern design.

Kiko: I’d say it’s more boring than cute but I still like it. I do wonder if we even need AWD.

In terms of performance, the A2-b matches its appearance. It’s powered by a 660cc naturally aspirated I4 producing 52 hp. Power is sent to all four wheels and uses a 5 speed manual transmission. While the AWD isn’t a specific necessity for the city, Makoto figures that it could be useful should they ever decide to drive out into the countryside. The downside of AWD is apparent in the A2-b’s fuel consumption: 7.52L/100 km. The price of „1,080,360 ($9600) seems quite low for an SUV, so along with the practicality of it, and the inoffensive looks. After a bit of convincing from Makoto, Kiko is willing to see if AWD is worth the compromised fuel economy, so the Diode A2-b will test driven.

@muhfreedom1776 Kagama Daichi XS

Next down the list is another Japanese car, the Kagama Daichi XS, but neither Makoto or Kiko knew much about the brand As with many of the cars so far, it’s quite a sleek design.

Makoto: Uhhh
 it’s certainly different than what we’ve seen so far.

Kiko: Even I can’t say this is cute. The car looks huge from everything on it being so small.

The setup in this one is quite different, with a 659cc naturally aspirated V6 producing 62 hp sent to the front wheels with a 6 speed manual transmission. Fuel economy seems quite average for the choices so far at 4.74 L/100 km. Beyond the ‘unconventional’ looks, the brochure mentions a lot of strange decisions, such as 3 piston front disc brakes and triple overdrive gearing. These needless excesses explains the high cost of „1,192,898 ($10600). All these issues add up to Makoto placing this brochure in the growing recycling pile.

@titleguy1 Kimura Kubik 2XC

The Kimura Kubik 2XC’s brochure is next in the pile. As one of Japan’s larger manufacturers, a visit to the dealership was necessary. Makoto knew that their last kei car, the K-C660, was a sportscar like the Beat, so when he saw an ad for the new Kubik he knew he had to check it out. Despite being open minded to all kinds of kei cars, the Takahashis still had a soft spot for Japanese offerings. Of course, they made sure that wouldn’t sway them when it came time for final decisions.

Kiko: This one is really
 normal. I do like the green colour on the ad.

Makoto: I personally dislike that colour, but this is interesting. I like the clean and modern look.

The Kubic makes used of a 657cc turbocharged I4 producing 62 hp. Betraying its SUV looks, power is only sent to the front wheels with a 5 speed manual transmission. The fuel economy of 5.06 L/100 km is higher than a lot of the choices so far but still good enough for the Takahashis. Manual transmissions are very popular so far, much to Kiko’s chagrin. Much like Kimura’s other cars, the Kubik is very average in all ways, including the „979,076 ($8700) asking price, and that makes it attractive to potential buyers. They’ll be giving the dealership a second visit later.

@DoctorNarfy Nickel Fantastic!

Next brochure in the pile is for the Nickel Fantastic! Seeing an ad for a kei car by Nickel was strange as they’re an upscale premium brand more known for building luxo-barges. Nevertheless, the Takahashis went to the dealership to get a brochure for the Fantastic! Maybe an upscale kei car wouldn’t be a bad idea?

Makoto: So they didn’t have any 2000 models available, only 1999. Maybe it’ll still be good?

Kiko: It reminds me of a pug. I like it. Being so upscale should be nice.

Under the hood of the Fantastic! is a 60 hp 660cc I3 using a 5 speed automatic to drive the front wheels. A first of the kei cars the Takahashis looked at is the all premium interior. With the automatic transmission, it makes for quite a comfortable car. The brochure also mentions adaptive dampers for improved comfort, a compromise on the tyically expensive air suspension of American luxury cars. The price of „1,237,913 ($11000) and fuel economy of 5.23 L/100 km make it the most expensive proposition so far. For a car that’s already a year old, the Takahashis feel that the price isn’t worth it, and so Makoto places the brochure in the discard pile.

@Dorifto_Dorito Nohda Bop!

The Nohda Bop! is the next car to be scrutinised, and it’s another sleek Japanese design. The Bop! is advertised as being an affordable and well rounded car, and so the Takahashis took interest in it. For a Japanese car, it’s got a bit of a European look to it.

Kiko: Wow, this is modern and cute. And I like the fins!

Makoto: I’d drive this based on looks. It’s nice and modern. Strange that I haven’t heard much about this brand.

The engine in the Bop! is the oldest so far, having been used since 1996, and it’s a 660cc I6 producing 48 hp. Like most other choices of the day, it uses a 5 speed manual transmission and sends power to the front wheels. Other than the choice of an I6, there isn’t much to say about the Bop! as the rest is pretty average
 except for the large alloy wheels. Makoto is a fan of those but Kiko has doubts about the comfort of low profile tires. With a fuel economy of 4.61L/100 km and price of „934,061 ($8300) the financial side checks out. Without any real faults, the Nohda Bop!'s brochure is placed in the pile to be revisited.

@strop MM Espresso F-RX

Matteo Miglia provided the next brochure in the pile. It’s another of the enthusiast companies Makoto was adamant in visiting after seeing the ad for the MM Espresso F-RX. The ad certainly emphasises the family usage, so it could very well turn out to be a good car for the baby while possibly retaining the fun elements of the Beat. Italian passion and Japanese engineering could prove to be a good combination.

Makoto: Okay, so I’m very interested in this. The design is nice and modern and the blue reminds me of a certain Moldovan company.

Kiko: The sliding doors certainly seem practical considering it has no back doors.

Makoto: Don’t forget that it’s also got two trunks!

The Espresso is unique so far in having a mid mounted engine, which is a 660cc naturally aspirated I3 producing 63 hp. It uses a 6 speed manual transmission to send power to the rear wheels; it’s quite the sporty configuration. Some of the mechanical components, such as rear disc brakes and front drums, are strange but can be attributed to the midship layout. The Espresso is also the fastest car tested so far, with a 0-100 km/h time of 10.7 seconds, yet it still achieves a respectable 4.67L/100 km. The low price of „922,808 ($8200) is a good way to hide its drawbacks. While Kiko isn’t entirely convinced that this is the right choice, Makoto insists on test driving it.

@AirJordan Smooth Rekii

The next brochure is for the Smooth Rekii. It’s another SUV design which seems to be quite popular. Not much is known about Smooth Motors, but an ad promising a smooth ride from a pale blue SUV led to a visit to the dealership for a brochure.

Kiko: This one doesn’t look really modern. The front and rear don’t match.

Makoto: Yeah, it’s rugged but the front looks 1995 and the rear closer to 2000.

This is the second 660cc naturally aspirated I6 powering the front wheels, though the Smooth uses a 6 speed manual while producing 43 hp. The choice of an I6 would certainly help to give a smooth ride. The rugged design, moreso than the other cars, certainly doesn’t match its FWD nature. The economy of 4.91L/100 km is on the good side of average while the price of „1,023,836 ($9100) is on the wrong side of average. While the Takahashis don’t feel strongly about the Smooth Rekii they also can’t really fault it. Makoto places the brochure with the others worth revisiting.

@HighOctaneLove Bogliq Nano Qb

The next brochure in the pile was immediately obvious as soon as the previous one was taken. Bogliq’s signature blue really stands out in any light and of course it was the default colour for their Nano Qb. The Takahashis were naturally already familiar with the popular Moldovan company as their eyes had already been seared many times before by the blue. The claimed reliability and affordability were attractive points, so they stopped by the local dealership
 after putting on their sunglasses.

Makoto: I really hope they have some in others colours.

Kiko: Getting over the colour, it looks quite different than anything else. I think I like it.

Makoto: Yeah, it’s certainly modern in its own way.

The Bogliq uses a 660cc turbocharged I4 producing 52 hp with a 5 speed manual transmission sending power to the rear wheels. The availability of a less-than-basic interior on the Nano Qb is certainly appreciated by the Takahashis. After all, they can afford to get some amount of creature comforts in their new car. The brochure mentioned a solid rear axle, which Makoto finds extremely strange for a kei car. The 5.77L/100 km it returns is not all that good when compared to the competition, but the price of „1,124,450 ($10000) is still within their budget. Rather surprising that ever affordable Bogliq ends up being one of the most expensive choices, but it still appears to offer enough to be worth test driving.

@JohnWaldock AutoMart AM-1

The AutoMart AM-1’s brochure is next in the pile. The coupe remember this one from the relaxing and carefree music seen in the TV ad, with the car driving under the cherry blossoms. Other than that, not much is known about the company or the car, but it was still worth stopping by the AutoMart dealership.

Makoto: I really like the look of this one, it’s got the look of many ‘new millenium’ concepts.

Kiko: I don’t think it’s the cutest car but I still like it.

The hood of the AM-1 hides a 658cc naturally aspirated I4 that produces 45 hp. Power is sent to the front wheels through a 5 speed single-clutch sequential transmission. Kiko has doubts about an clutchless manual while Makoto proposes it as a compromise between comfort and sportiness. The rest of the car is quite average, including the economy of 4.84L/100 km. The price of „1,092,569 ($9700) is toward the higher end of the spectrum. So much for “High Quality, Without the High Price Tag.” While it’s quite average in most regards, the modern styling and lack of glaring faults make it a possible good choice. The clutchless manual, strange as it may be, will get to a chance to prove itself during a test drive.

@abg7 SMG CK60 Eco

The next brochure is for the SMG CK60 Eco. Neither Makoto nor Kiko know anything about this brand; they just happened to notice a small ad for it. They just hope that the SMG isn’t a sign that the company specialises in weaponry.

Makoto: Well, it’s a car. A brightly coloured car.

Kiko: The ad says it’s cheerful but it looks more like it’s evil. I don’t like it.

The SMG CK60 Eco uses a 660cc naturally aspirated I4 producing 50 hp, which is sent to the front wheels with a 5 speed automatic transmission. This slightly changes Kiko’s mind about it, even if she still doesn’t like the looks. The ad mentions all the expected features that are listed in more detail in the brochure, and there really isn’t much to say about it. It’s a car. A car that gets 5.29L/100 km and costs „964,989 ($8600). By simple virtue of being average with an automatic, Makoto places the CK60’s brochure with the others that will be revisited.

20 Likes