The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

my entry was just what i could throw together in the unreal build, I think it looks okay, but is a bit underpowered as I think the economy calculations aren’t very good.

>____

The Maesima MQX-6 brings a new dimension of glamour, modernity and elegance to the Maesima family. Taking the concept of a three-row crossover SUV and reimagining it into a fresh and bold design that is striking yet elegant and modern. Yet still, embodies a balance providing a clearly premium design with all the needs for adventure seeking families.

The exterior design is both instantly recognisable as a Maesima and profound in its interpretation of our Vitality Motion design language. It seamlessly blends form and function delivering a multi-dimensional and highly versatile vehicle that has the class and elegance of a premium sedan with the space and utility of an SUV.

At its heart is MQX-6 is the bold new ‘Vitality Flow’ grille, which give the vehicle a grand and impactful appearance on the road. All packaged within a stylish and sporty flair that suggests at driver-focused performance and comfort. Taking the wheel of Maesima MQX-6 is the introduction to a magnificent driving experience that makes travelling irresistible, regardless of destination.

Not surprisingly, the model has been exceptionally well received by customers across the country and has grown to become one of the company’s best sellers within the United States. The Interior matches the style of the exterior with striking, extravagant lines that offer the very best in terms of quality, safety, equipment and comfort.

Maesima Advantage

The Maesima MQX-6 is produced right here in the United States, we seek to achieve only the highest in quality craftsmanship at our facilities before they are exported around the nation.

As a testament to the rock-solid reliability of the MQX-6 we offer you outstanding value for money with our 5 Years Unlimited Miles warranty*, backed by 5 Years Roadside Assistance* (subject to eligibility) and 5 Years Capped Price Servicing*.

This is our commitment to you and gives you peace-of-mind with your vehicle purchase. This commitment demonstrates our steadfast belief in the quality of our products something few other brands can match. This is our Maesima Advantage.

*ᴼᶠᶠᵉʳˢ ᵐᵃʸ ᵛᵃʳʸ ᵈᵉᵖᵉᶰᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵒᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵃʳᵏᵉᵗ ᶜʰᵉᶜᵏ ᵈᵉᵗᵃᶦᶫˢ ᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᵒᶜᵃᶫ ᴹᵃᵉˢᶦᵐᵃ ᴰᵉᵃᶫᵉʳˢ⋅
*ᴹᵃᵉˢᶦᵐᵃ ʰᵒᶫᵈˢ ᶰᵒ ᶫᶦᵃᵇᶦᶫᶦᵗʸ ᶦᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵛᵉᶰᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵃᶰ ᵃᶜᶜᶦᵈᵉᶰᵗ ᵃˢ ᵃ ʳᵉˢᵘᶫᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵈᶦˢᵃᵇᶫᶦᶰᵍ ˢᵃᶠᵉᵗʸ ˢʸˢᵗᵉᵐˢ⋅

## Starting at $36,450 (+50%) ## Maesima MQX-6 GX-Z FWD Automatic# _Shown in optional Crimson Sprint Metalic_
___

Maesima MQX-6 GX-Z FWD Automatic

• 2.5L ActivBoost I4 engine with 8-speed automatic transmission
  • 20” Alloy Wheels & Houyan All-Season Medium Compound TX-2 Plus tyres
  • Chrome Grill & door handles
  • Dual chrome exhaust
  • Dual LED daytime running lights on the lower fascia
  • Power door lock, windows and mirrors
  • 8.0” Audio Touchscreen Display with MAESIMA iV-DIRECT infotainment system with USB/AUX, Voice Recognition and Bluetooth connectivity
  • Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto™ support
  • Satellite Navigation & DAB Radio.
  • Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control and Cruise Control
  • Parking Sensors and Reversing Camera
  • 6 SRS Airbags and Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM)
  • Antilock Braking System (ABS), Traction Control (TCS), Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
  • Advanced Keyless Entry and Push Button Start
  • Premium look fabric seats with 6-way power adjustable driver’s seat, Synthetic leather wrapped steering wheel, shifter knob and parking brake handle

• Advanced Safety Package: Adds 8 SRS Airbags, Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Active Lane-keeping Assist (ALA), MAESIMA Smart Radar-Adaptive Cruise Control (SRCC), and Emergency Active-braking Assist (EAA).

[hide=ᴬᵈᵈᶦᵗᶦᵒᶰᵃᶫ ᵒᵖᵗᶦᵒᶰᵃᶫ ᵉˣᵗʳᵃ ᶜʰᵃʳᵍᵉˢ *]Metallic paint $200
Automatic transmission $1,050
Advanced Safety Package $2,500
[/hide]

Designer / Chief Engineer

Mo Seong-sook / Jang Yeong-rok
___

Assembly

Decatur, Alabama

Maesima MQX-6 GX-Z FWD Automatic : $36,450 (+50%) ᴰʳᶦᵛᵃʷᵃʸ

18 Likes

cough Kee Engine only cough

1 Like

A bold move from @Rk38 to enter such a cheap car with only 4 cylinders. Seems like they’d have to run a lot of boost to get acceptable performance for a not exactly aerodynamic or lightweight style of vehicle.

I’m not bothering to enter a car because this seems so focused on styling, which I’m not really a fan of (at least with the Kee engine). I did make some engineering concepts, and it reminds me that more advanced turbo tech in the game is sorely needed for these modern car challenges.

1 Like

Equally audacious is to offer a front-drive trim in a contest dominated by AWD and even 4x4 SUVs. But I like how it resembles a Mazda CX-9, albeit scaled up. And it’s a lot cheaper than the proper luxury SUVs… But will it turn out to be too cheap? The ad for it is the best one for this round, though.

Also, your entry reminds me of what you came up with for CSR14, in which you pitched a cheaper midsize family car against true luxury cars - and finished higher than expected!

I haven’t seen any posts saying we’re are not allowed to use the unreal build, not even in the original post, I only have used unreal as somebody needs to show how the decks have changed calculation, if anything it’d be a good idea for somebody to make a car in both builds with the exact same specs to double check all calculations.

It’s not mentioned because it’s an unwritten rule in the CSR.

The “written” rule is to send an Export to the Host, UE4 can’t do that.

4 Likes

Zeal Kirin

Powered by the 3.3L turbo Kirin engine (yes, the engine name is the same as the car, no creativity here), it generates 300hp, which is put to the ground by an AWD system with limited slip differential.

This car has everything you may want from a luxury SUV including all the comfort and easy to drive.

It can be yours for $77,250.00

4 Likes

Ahhh ok, I’ll just have to wait for the secs to introduce the feature of importing and exporting vehicles, most likely won’t take much longer

actually quite long.

they say bug fixes first. and then bodies, and then the features that was present in the kee engine… which i don’t think is coming sooner than 1 month

but the last part is just my random guess. so take that with a bucket of salt

You can still share cars, just pull out the save files manually, but for the next round I’m just gonna use kee, I have more bodies and features in there anyway

Edit: I’m doing a quick design on kee for this round and I mean quick.

i have never tried that. and there’s really no point to it yet since nobody is using it for ANY competition. so you still need kee for everything except for cars you make just for yourself

I do think the secs shouldn’t have released unreal until it had all the features of kee, but they already said it was taking longer than expected

well considering it was delayed for quite a bit

for nearly half a year…they promised december iirc

Yeah, they took off more than they can chew with the port especially considering they are undestaffed

Funny you should mention that as it actually uses the same engine family as the CSR14 entry. But I doubt it’s going to be very competitive as it’s pretty much the same vehicle for it sits within the Maesima lineup no real major changes.

I decided to pull out my UE4 entry and made a version in Kee. Introducing The LLA SuperLIfe.

The latest of LLA’s lineup includes a 264 Hp V6 engine that Includes a variable timing system totally not stolen from a crappy Japanese company. This engine pulls the car up to 148 Mph in combination with an 8 speed auto and AWD. The economy of this vehicle isn’t the best of LLA’s Lineup however a heavy suv can only do a little which is why this spectacular vehicle achieves 21 Mpg (us).

The interior is upholstered with premium grade leather and with 7 spacious seats you will travel in comfort. The LLA Sound radio will lull you to sleep as you cruise along in a forgiving adjustable ride.

All for $40,800 you might as well grab it whilst you can.

4 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m going to close entries at 12:00 AM here, so that gives you guys a total of under 7 more hours to submit a car.

I have submissions from these people.
@abg7
@conan
@TR8R
@Madrias
@HighOctaneLove
@LilRedRhyder
@Fayeding_Spray
@Leonardo9613
@laffinghyena
@Mr.Computah
@DoctorNarfy
@doncornaldie
@Rk38
@Mikonp7
@thecarlover
@JohnWaldock
@gridghost
@Nomade0013
@LinkLuke

13 Likes

Have you sent @titleguy1 a P.M. With the file of your car and engine attached to it? If not then he can’t count your entry.

no need for the explicit lua files. just the exported .zip files produced by the game exporter