The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

I can make a budget 1946 RR car with 30hp and achieve more than 50 drivability. No joke.
Tonight I’ll try with 50hp and I’ll check it out

i can send you my blueprints :smiley:

Sure! Why not.

@lordvader1 @NormanVauxhall that’s about what i submitted.

Thanks everyone for the submissions. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to get a head start on reviews but I will be looking at all of them over the weekend. I will definitely try to get everything done by Sunday, and it may spill over slightly into Monday. Hang tight!

I have received entries from:
Lordvader
Madrias
abg7
vri404
TheUltimateD00M
Denta
TheBobWiley
NormanVauxhall
TR8R
DracoAutomations
HighOctaneLove
HowlerAutomotive
AirJordan
Thecarlover
Oppositelock
JohnWaldock
koolkei
rk38
strop

6 Likes

After ceasing automobile production in 1942 in order to manufacture tin sporks for the Gasmian army, Grey-Skies Industries is proud to return to form with it’s first post-war vehicle, the sporty Balneus. While not as outright quick as the competition, it still attracts dames at a reasonable price point, which is what millions of recently unemployed young men seem to actually want. So be a hep cat, daddy-o, and reserve yours today, starting at $18,600.

army? was there a war

The current round is set in the immediate aftermath of the Second World War (specifically, 1946).

And props to @oppositelock for building a car which could look really good even in army-surplus beige or dark olive green!

It was in a couple newspapers, no big whoop.[quote=“abg7, post:3255, topic:6447”]
And props to @oppositelock for building a car which could look really good even in army-surplus dark olive green!
[/quote]
We pass the savings on to you! Also available in Desert Fox Beige and Eastern Front White.

3 Likes

@abg7
@oppositelock

so gasmea, archana, and frunia are on earth?
they are close to each other would be awkward if they supported different sides

where are they located on earth

they had to took part in ww2?

I think you’re way overthinking this.

4 Likes

you are right. lets just say they are islands between europe and north america

There’s a whole discussion about the region’s on another thread, but they’re prototypical. The map will represent the real world in more detail down the track.

3 Likes

i still wonder what happened to @Kubboz

so… can i HYPE now?

1 Like

He’s probably stuck in a closed error loop in the pre-beta-beta version…

They divided him by -0.0

:laughing:

2 Likes

Kubboz update!
He logged in on the 22nd .
End of update!

4 Likes

I suspect his inability to create reviews for the previous round was the result of being busy with all sorts of other stuff…

…or temporal amnesia! :slight_smile:

after such fiasco. he better wait a year or two :smiley: before he says anything