The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

you replaced the antenna with a white flag? excellent engineering

1 Like

how topical, Jaws was just showing on TV last week!

1 Like

##Update on S.AC.A.M.
Cars were sent by:
@conan
@Ornate
@Der_Bayer
@Sillyducky
@lordvader1
@titleguy1
@TheUltimateD00M
@Madrias
@Fayeding_Spray
@DracoAutomations
@gridghost
@TR8R
@pyrlix
@Microwave
@Leonardo9613
@Zabhawkin
@JohnWaldock
@abg7
@AirJordan
@thecarlover
@thegermanbeamer
@Denta

All those cars were scrutineered and this is the temporary result.
19,0% of the prototype pass the scrutineering and are now headed to the Production Evaluation Committee.
33,0% of the prototype didnā€™t pass the scrutineering and are now headed to the S.A.C.A.M. Automotive Muesum.
38,0% of the prototype didnā€™t pass the scrutineering and are now headed to the local scrapyard.
5,0% of the prototype didnā€™t pass the scrutineering and now are disappeared.
5,0% of the prototype arrived one year late.

###This round is sponsored by:

#Loyquinn August Civil Works
The museum experts at your servicies, for all your needs :wink:

I have a feeling my concept was too ahead of itā€™s time and is now being crushed.

Stop asking it :weary:. Youā€™ll find it out at the same time of all the other users :stuck_out_tongue:
If you are able to read and you sent a car according to the request, you are fine.
So, did you?

3 Likes

The thing that makes me more antsier and anticipated than the other rounds is that I genuinely donā€™t know If It was according to the request other than the engine.

There was any requirement about the body?[quote=ā€œNormanVauxhall, post:5301, topic:6447ā€]
Body: 4 door saloon/sedan
[/quote]

Soā€¦ you are still fulfilling the requirements?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve named 202i, guess what the ā€œiā€ stands forā€¦

by the way, iā€™m very proud of the color :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Conclusion from second temporary result is that none out of cars submitted after first temporary result are headed to the Production Evaluation Committee. Shame.

True, I will not release anymore details about the destination of the prototypes.

prototypes being Exiled to St.Helena confirmed.

3 Likes

Better to be almost late than miss out! Hereā€™s my entry for the CSR no. 30ā€¦

soā€¦ carb vs MFI.
and NA vs Turboā€¦ though i kinda doubt turbo is ā€˜sensibleā€™ for a sensible global car.

how much power are you guys making?

I believe the term isā€¦ Sufficient :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Respectable by most standards. By Storm standards, somewhere between ā€œUnderpoweredā€ and ā€œShitbox.ā€

1 Like

I swear to god there was a 4 door (or more) there, welp. Scrapyard it is. Better take a literacy test along the way

pretty much standard for today entry city car, but im very happy on my fuel millage. however for design is kinda sad since i need to change its looks because mod. i probably post the ads this night

Around 60, but if I could choose, I would have done the engine much smaller.

You were allowed to change the bore and stroke of the variant.

1 Like

Yes. You have to use the GranDuchy family, but on the second tab of the engine designer you are allowed to reduce the bore and stroke.

EDIT
Less than 7 hours to the deadline.
All the reviews written.

3 Likes