All factory speed parts still present
Never raced
Small mark on drivers side bucket otherwise perfect interior
Homologation special so I’m firm on the price
Contact me on my mobile only as I’ve had issues with scammers in the past
Oh-Four-Six-Two, One-Oh-One, Three-Six-Three

$9500

9 Likes

How long until deadline? I have more to post, but not until the deadline arrives.

EDIT: Here are the stats. The original model was a Z/50…5L V8. This one is an LS327 motor (5.4L V8). It’s a bit heavier than the original 5L, but it’s also 14 years older so I needed the extra HP. Time is on the old version of Zolder.

10 Likes

Deadline’s at the end of the day on the 30th.

Is it okay to post 2 ads ?
One for the Base Car and one for the Trackday version ?

In the same post, sure.

Yeah but CEST…wtf is that? Like…GMT +2? +4? +6? +9? I have no idea when the “end of day” is for him. I’m in GMT -4.

Central-Eastern Standerd Time AFAIK

Err no John it’s Central European Summer Time :joy: Dragawn’s in Belgium or Holland iirc

well i’m dumb as fuck

A late afternoon coffee trackday discussion at Scandinavian Car and Racing AB turned into a late nigth afterwork and one too many redbull and vodka spawned the bastard child of an Aurora and a Halo into a limited edition trackday car, the Halo XS.
With a rearengine setup, a 2l V6 @ 246 hp and a decent sporty interior finished of with a rollcage, you’ll get to and from the track in a resonably comfortable and cheap manner and still get to wrestle it to pretty decent tracktimes.

This one has been in my ownership since 2007 and has been lovingly used and abused at many tracks to date. I’ve kept it as is, with the usual checkups and a full service now and then and haven’t changed a thing since the day i got it.
I will let it go for 14 100 € and change.

not at all inspired by the Aygo Crazy, noooo :wink:

14 Likes

While doing your shopping in your nearest supermarket, you take a look at the Pinboard and see two flyer.

(I need to improve my Gimp Skillz. But whatever. Now you can decide between something easy to modify, or something already tuned)

6 Likes

Damn, too much freedom, really can’t decide which type of vehicle to enter. :thinking:

9 Likes

#FOR SALE: 2002 HOWLER PULSAR RSF

Selling my 2002 Howler Pulsar track driver. Low miles, dealership service records, two owners. Bought eight years ago from a guy in my auto club, it has been driven angry a fair amount, but never beaten on. I’ve taken it to the track, on the track and back home, I think the previous guy just left it on semslicks and trailered back and forth.

The small displacement V8 behind the seats gives the car about 300hp/tonne. The Pulsar is light, nimble and incredibly quick. The ride quality is pleasant enough for what it is - you won’t suffer on streets, though there is no radio so pack some earbuds and have music on your phone.

Certainly a unique looking little thing, you’d never guess looking at it that it’s on a modified base of the Epiphany hatchbacks. You should know how reliable those are. Never had issues aside from basic wear. (If you’ve got the eye for it you might recognise some familiar buttons/trim bits inside.)

The car is on street tires with a reasonable amount of thread left. I’ve got a second set of alloys with brand new semislicks I’ll throw in, though the trailer on the picture will be a couple hundred bucks extra if you want it (I’m buying a Firebrand and the tire widths are ridiculous so I’ll need a bigger one anyway).

16 Likes

Just Under 2 Hours Remaining, Working on my entry while watching the NASCAR Race, 2:17 lap times on the old version of the Zolder track, 5.45L/100km from a 1L I4 Turbo.

This is my Misty. It’s a kit car personally designed by a former Adenine engineer, and assembled by yours truly. Intended to carry on the legacy of the Adenine Mist after its discontinuation in 1999, the Misty was designed to be lightweight, mid-engined, and incredibly fun to drive.

I’ve got it fitted with a naturally aspirated 2.7L V6 producing just over 250hp. It does 0-62 in 4.8 seconds and handles like a dream. Comes with sports tires, a CD player, everything you need for it to be a fun daily driver. But of course, it’s most at home on the track.

Asking $12,500.

More pics:

11 Likes

Just sent in my Entry Last Minute, I Know I’ll Lose, High 2:04 around old Version of the Track, 6.83L/100km, If I Entered Data into the Calculator correct, It’s Roughly $5572.03 Over Budget.

###For Sale! 1990 Megacorp SMSC1 S-8

Only 14,820! Very well cared for, only taken out in nice weather. The 3.8L V8 still pulls well and the 5-speed manual has a nice short throw. Still in almost-new condition, must be seen to be appreciated. Took it out on Zolder a couple of times and lapped it in 1:57.76, the 0-100 km/h sprint takes 4.5 seconds.

This is a rare car in even rarer condition, get it while you can!

9 Likes

Wait…what?

You’re over 2:00 and also over the 15k budget? How is that even possible? Not criticizing your build, but simply wondering what you’re doing to make it so expensive and not under 2 minutes. Is it a luxury barge?