The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

I agree for the most part on that old saying. You can make the same numbers, but not the same way.

However, I fully support the use of superchargers on big V8’s to make even more power.

LVC- hercules

##best way to show how much you love your neighbors

comes with a big 6.8 liter v8, making 611 HP, with internals ready for supercharger or turbo, for even more power

with great power comes gear wheelspin, but we make reduced it with a lsd diff :wink:

for your comfort, you get premium quality seats and a satnav, do you don’t get lost

what does it eat? the usual diet is a bowl of CIVICS. yeah and ? without Milk :open_mouth: !!
what does it drink? 14 liter/100KM premium 95 octane fuel,

whats the price for this? 25K only

2 Likes

#[color=#006364]Hammercat Vizor 6[/color]

Hammercat is offering the Vizor 6, being a European pony car with a 4 liter inline 6 engine producing 333 hp. No electronic suspension wizardry and simple tech in general will keep driving fun up and running costs down. The decent fuel economy of a little bit more than 10 liters/100 km (more than 20 mpg) and a cheap initial price will save additional money.

Hammercat
Basic. British. Blast.

4 Likes

your 15k car arrived,

2 Likes

THE ALL NEW SENIA ROCKET Mk.9
Senia Rocket is the all new ‘Hyper-Muscle’ sedan from Senia, with a 6000cc V8FP making as near as makes no difference, 650bhp going straight to the rear wheels of 295mm in width. The new Senia Rocket harks back to the early 1960s when the Mk.1 Rocket went up against and surpassed the quality and speed of the Corvette with a 6.2l V8 and pure RWD layout.
This car has every driver aid in existence to help you to drive like a god and experience the true power of 650bhp from a stand.
Senia Rocket, Mile muncher, Smile Muncher

3 Likes

First Order Automotive would like to promote it’s Cruzer line by offering up the XK6.

The Dayglo is fitted with a 6L V12 which pumps out 682 horsies to the back legs…erm…wheels!

Fitted with a 6 speed proper transmission (manual) it will propel you to 62mph in 4.8 seconds and keep on pushing you onto 216mph. It has all the twiddly knobs and dials to keep you on the black stuff. And, if you so wish, there is still ample chance to smoke the rears.

It’s probably going to be on the upper level of the competitors at $20 short of $35k but we can verify that it’s all well worth it.

2 Likes

well… he said 30-40k. and then there’s this crowd. most people going 25k or below.
i think this is the first time this has happened. i mean, people not going for the price limits.

I’m having a tough time deciding between sending in a muscle car or a sedan.

1 Like

##Komodo Tredate-F

####A Supercar with a Muscle price and a Hypercar performance.

equiped with a 7.75L v12 with the capabilities to rev more than 8000 RPM.
that’s right, a 8kRPM 7L+ monster is under this bonnet.
want more? you’ll just to see it yourself.

here’s some stats and pics

i’ve got a lot. and i mean a LOT to learn.
i thought 21 frames is gonna look okay. guess again.

but remembering this is done WITHOUT photoshop, and only animated by a random gif maker on the internet. i wouldn’t say this is too bad. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

@KLinardo no disrespect but since you are from US… Do you even stick shift bro? or is your Mustang auto? :slight_smile:

It’s right there @Airjordan

That being said, would you (@Klinardo) be willing to give up a manual for faster shift times?

1 Like

oh…well that’s awkward.

thanks tho…

Just did a quick test (we using stable build btw?) Looks like a safety score of 60 fairly precludes smaller bodies and most things from 1985 to 2008 anyway, because holee shit, that’s a high requirement.

well to be fair. if you’re going to spend quite a bit of money, and going that fast, you’re gonna want that safety assurance so you won’t get killed. just in case.

soooo fair enough.

We present the 2013 Revera RF1. We won’t bother you with a lot of talk, since we fired all the marketing guys. What you need to know is: RWD, V12, 5.5L, rpm: over 9000.

Interested? Visit your local Revera Dealer and take it for a test drive.

12 Likes

Wow, I can really tell most of the questions are coming from outside of my timezone. I’m either asleep or at work when these are coming in. I can only peek at the forums at work through my e-mail notifications, so here comes a mega response.

I mean you certainly can, but it’s not a Ford Falcon. So you don’t get the brand loyalty that the Falcon would.

I wonder where you got the idea for the name :smirk:

Bold lead in to your question about a really subjective round.

And phale beat me to the punch.

Well I guess it really depends on the car. Believe it or not, I actually prefer circuit racing over drag racing, but the impromptu stop light drag race is probably just a bit more common than a track day with the car. Although, there are some awesome country roads I know with little in the way of traffic enforcement that I’ve been known to take a cruise down. However, I really like a driver’s car. There are clear benefits to modern automatics like shift times and convenience, but there are obviously advantages to having the direct connection of a manual. It really depends on the car that you build, but there is a reason there are no transmission rules. I will consider the transmission choice when considering the totality of the car.

Good.

Not as good as I intended, but I’ve already received entries and that has the byproduct, albeit subconscious, of narrowing the window on the types of vehicles I’m really looking at. If I was going to buy something from the late 80s to early 90s it would have been a Fox Body Ford/Mercury/Lincoln. The Early 2000s would have me purchasing a Mercury Marauder. I didn’t want to see recreations of cars my family already owns that I grew up driving. (1988 Mercury Cougar XR-7 and 2004 Mercury Marauder.)

And,[quote=“koolkei, post:1181, topic:6447”]
going that fast, you’re gonna want that safety
[/quote] what he said.

I think that covers everything.

1 Like

Have I got the car for you, the 2013 Petoskey Montauk RTX.

Petoskey Motors revived the RTX trim in 2003 as part of the alternative fuel research program. The goal was to develop a car that runs on pure testosterone. Ten years later, the design has been updated to provide the meanest leanest muscle car on the road today.
The 301 TriForce provided good service but was getting on in years and the 2012 model year was the last of it’s run.
It’s replacement for the 2013 model year uses the same displacement but now sports a lighter alloy and a DOHC configuration.
I present to you the 301 ScramJet!

A meticulously engineered piece of craftsmanship, the 301 ScramJet is the perfect amalgamation of American Muscle and technology. The final result combines the benefits of high performance with good fuel economy. And it is with pride that I can attest to the uncompromising quality standards to which this engine conforms. Go ahead, rev it to the 8500 RPM redline, she can take it. The 301 ScramJet is the most durable design we have produced. She is capable of handling all sorts of punishment and will ask for seconds when it is all done. To handle all of this power, a rugged 6RM5 transmission channels the power through the diff to the wheels. We chose to go with a proper manual to provide that solid connection with the car. All the advances in technology can make truly impressive track vehicles, but there is nothing compared to the well-machined feel as you grab the next gear on the fly. Other manufacturers take the human error out of driving, we prefer to keep the human in driving.

Back to the car. The Montauk retains the aggressive styling from the 2003 redesign, but with updates to internals to keep it performing with the best of them. By using the latest technology we have made the Montauk faster, safer, more comfortable, and all around a superior car.

Come on down to the dealership and test drive one today. Yours for $36850

Petoskey Motors: Simple Budget. Exquisite Taste.

7 Likes

ahem
same body, same big v12, same high revving engine.
i can feel the poke ever here.
ahem

I thought about using that body. It has some promise. But it doesn’t fit splitter lips and that was very annoying.

Besides I feel like I have the body that’ll appeal to our buyer’s wish for a true driver’s car all covered ho ho ho.

I bet I have an even better body for a True driver’s car. Expect it some time between today and tomorrow…