The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

Diamond Automotive would like to showcase a near-production prototype for Aques that will be built to specifications should it be selected…

So here is the 2015 Diamond Aques Gold! We should first state that this is a model that we produce as a limousine, and this prototype is outfitted with the Aques specifications and will be built to-order for your company.

Let’s start with the business side of it: each example as outfitted can be sold for $48,685 with a 7% profit on our end. We keep the profit margin low to offer the best deal for fleet buyers and we recognise the value of advertising such companies provide. By offering a quality vehicle, your customers might end up ordering their own model.

Now, on to the specifications…
As you can see, we went with an SUV body for the largest amount of passenger and cargo space, as well as the rugged nature of the vehicle. It is an aluminium unibody with AHS steel frame on active front double wishbone and rear multilink suspension, providing the optimal balance of comfort and performance. It has a 4x4 system outfitted with a manual locker and a 28 cm ride height to ensure that it can cover any road, no matter how rugged, and this also makes it a more than adequate off-roader, should the need arise. We can provide armoured variants, should you have the need for them, at a premium. If you are interested, we can discuss the armouring specifications and give you an estimate.

Moving on to the drivetrain, under the hood you will find a 6.3L, 60 valve DOHC naturally aspirated V12 producing 391 hp at 5500 rpm and 436 ft-lb of torque at 3700 rpm. The engine reliability index is at an excellent 83, so the regular maintenance is all you should expect to have done for the lifecycle of the vehicle in your fleet. It runs on 95 RON gasoline and, when paired to the 9 speed automatic transmission, achieves a respectable 21.3 mpg. Not bad for a V12 pulling over 2 tonnes.
0-100 km/h is done in 8.3 seconds, top speed is 242.7 km/h, and it will brake from 100 km/h in 40 meters with vented disc rotors. It rides on 22" magnesium wheels, offering both prestige and performance, while the hard compound tires gave the optimal blend of comfort and performance we believe you’re looking for.

Exterior specifications include LED running lights and maximum performance laser headlights, fog lamps, retractable running boards for easy entry and exit that operate automatically when opening and closing doors, rear suicide doors, twin rear moonroofs, combination antenna, and this model is outfitted with our high gloss pearl white paint. You can of course order it in any colour, we can even mix a custom hue for your company.

Finally, we move on to the inside. The driver’s compartment is all hand-made and includes only the finest of luxury infotainment systems with GPS as well as all available driving assists. Top of the line safety systems are included, of which you can get more information in the brochure. These include pre-collision systems that react faster than any human can to hopefully avoid a collision.
The passenger compartment features two power operated aircraft-style first class seats with full reclining, heating, air conditioning, and massage. Of course, it is all hand made. The interior is mostly made of wood, leather, wool carpeting, and aluminium trim. The colours and materials can be modified to your specifications, as do the passenger comforts and seating arrangements, but we believe the cream leathers and carpetting with light burl wood and polished aluminium offer a pleasantly airy feel that pairs well with the pearl white. Passenger comforts include a refrigerator, TVs, AM/FM Satellite radio, CD, Blu-Ray, and MP3 media system with built in hard drive and 21 speakers, on-board internet and mobile hotspot. There are retractable tables for business use with conventional power outlets, as well as a power operated divider between the passengers and driver. Curtains are outfitted to the windows for additional privacy, while the moon roofs can be covered. Lamps are provided in all convenient locations, while ambiant lighting with adjustable colour is also available. We made sure to use the best possible sound insulation, including noise cancelling speakers, for the comfort of the passengers. There is over 1 cubic meter of cargo volume available behind the seats for any luggage. What you get is a full limousine for two VIPs disguised as a somewhat standard SUV.

As this is the Gold trim level, simply the best is offered, but we also have Silver and Bronze trims that offer more conventional passenger seating and varying levels of comfort for significantly lower prices, should you be interested. We hope Aques finds the Diamond Aques Gold more than adequate for its fleet needs, as we strive to offer the best in terms of comfort, prestige, and safety with excellent drivability and more than adequate sportiness and off-road capabilities. Reliability is guaranteed to be excellent, but should something go wrong, we offer an unlimited warrantly for as long as you might decide to keep these vehicles in your fleet.

1 Like

After the Moldovan ambassador chartered an Aques car service for the recent UN budget conference, your procurement officer received a hand-written note, personally delivered by the ambassadors personal secretary…

Along with the note, a brochure for the Bogliq Ambassador is attached:

[quote]You’re rich, powerful yet restrained and subtle. You’re looking for a car that creates the ultimate automotive paradox: outlandish yet subtle, exclusive yet restrained, powerful yet efficient…

Luckily for you Bogliq has the car to fill this void; presenting the MY15 Bogliq Ambassador!
[attachment=1]TCSR9-HOL - Bogliq Ambassador-1.png[/attachment]
[attachment=0]20160402183428_1.jpg[/attachment]

Reserve the future at your nearest Bogliq Plus dealership today!!!

Buy better, buy Bogliq[/quote]

2015 Facciamo Cars Archeon Traveler V12

Your company needs a replacement. Facciamo has the replacement, The Archeon Traveler V12. 500kw, RWD, Rear Sliding Doors. Most has been cut in the name of Comfort and Sportiness. Our Hyperluxury car is yours for a quoted price of
$40,000!

We let the cars do the Talking - Facciamo Cars Motto

1 Like

The new 2015 Revera MS 580. Unparalleled Luxury, Comfort and Reliability.

3 Likes

Presenting the 2015 Erin Aventa, in Vox trim, with the Pureon 5.1 i6 TDi engine.

More pictures (of a different trim) can be found here: http://www.automationhub.net/company-catalog/company/273/carmodel/599

2 Likes

Supreme luxury and high end quality for 49650$.

Features:
Very linear V8 supplying smooth progress and keeping running costs down. New ZF 8 speed auto connected to navi and hooked to AWD for seamless journey. Extended roofline for extra headroom at the back. AHS chassis with all alu body promise that this thing will last. High quality first class seating at the back with amoled 15" screens and 16 speaker B&O audio. Active suspension with magic carpet ride control.
You ask, we provide.

2 Likes

i really don’t know how to review a car. what’s supposed to be a 5-6 lines of blurbs quickly turned into a full 1 page review for each car… and even then i still feel like i’m missing a bit.

You’ll definitely have to make sure you’re able to do it in a timely fashion regardless of review size! If you’re struggling to keep it to size, stick to a brief first impression, then the standout points.

don’t worry about timelyness, out of 8 cars submitted most are done, with vri’s car having problem, and i feel like i want to give nerd’s car a special review which might take a little bit more time, and bobloblaw’s car i haven’t received. all in all, i actually might be able to finish early and post the results on friday if not on the same day, that is if i’m not screwed by college again. if so, i might be releasing it on saturday

Introducing the Pearlite Veritas. Simply unparalleled comfort and prestige. Silky smooth 6.0L V12 pushing out 557HP. 0-60 in a blistering 4.4 seconds. Top speed of over 200mph. The Veritas wields immense power with class and refinement. The experience is like no other.
We offer the Veritas for just $50000 with fleet discount.

1 Like

anyone know if there’s a ‘forum time’ anywhere here? because timezones, i don’t know when to close the submissions. based my time, it’s today, but i believe for some people it’s still tommorow.

Add a timezone to your deadline. So everybody can convert it to their local time.

When in doubt, why not GMT? It’s the baseline for timezones.

sure… on that topic… why aren’t we using a unified timezone again? just 1 timezone so everyone can translate to their respected area easily.

In the United States the answer to that question is “the railroads.”

1 Like

^wut???

anyway, again, most of the reviews are done, im just waiting for a couple of problematic submissions. should be able to post the reviews tommorow

Excellent!

When is the deadline for submissions? I have the trim of a car finished i just havent had time to do the appearance of the car.

soooooo i meant to finish up the review this evening, and to be posting the reviews right now.
but life interfered. so i’m really sorry, but it’s gonna be a little bit late.

although it is a bit my fault. the reviews are a bit long per car.

1 Like

Tis ok. I’m in the mood for some reading!