The Core2Duo Car Company

Hello everyone, I would usually name my cars with whatever brand I feel like but in this case I’ll be placing them under the C2D Car Company name for consistency.

I build all kinds from economy cars to supercars so don’t be surprised if my cars seem like a very random bunch.

My first car to upload is a economy car from 1995 which is capable of doing 65MPG.

If you want it you can download it here (I cant post on the fourums yet): Dropbox - Core2Duo_E7400 Super Economy Car.car - Simplify your life

1 Like

65MPG? I imagine 65 is it’s top speed too :joy:

Jokes aside that sounds pretty amazing for '95, especially if it’s not DOHC or VVL, though I’m guessing it has those

1 Like

It is DOHC with 4 valves per cylinder, no VVL though; the engine is also a fully aliminium 1L turbo I3. I can’t remember the top speed exactly but it is definately over 100MPH.
It also has 91.7HP and weighs under 950KG so the acceleration isn’t too bad.

1 Like

@uberschnil Can you please open a new thread in here for your car company? Thanks.

Carry on, nothing to see here.

6 Likes

The next car I’ll be uploading is a 2018 kei car.

It has 63hp, weighs about 920KG and sends power to the front wheels.

you may think that it’ll be slow but it only takes 12.5 seconds to get to 60 thanks to a dual clutch 7 speed transmission.

the MPG is slightly better than the 65 of my previous car from a 660cc I4 engine.

1 Like