The Crowd Sourcing Competition [Round 49]

Aaaand closed! Results will be online soon

Results CSC 9

The backdoor to the parking lot opens and two men exit the stage building. “… tell Stancy that i will be at the meeting in 40 min…” the producer and another intern walk out:" And if Steve hasnt done the probs for Scene 13A tell him that he can find a new job. ALSO WHERE IS MY COFFEE". The frightend boy quickly reaches him a cup of coffee he was holding next to a clipboard and many other loose papers. “Wow. You are fast. I like you… Why are we here again?” “ummmm this is for the car for the Horseman film” “AH right right right of course” Both take a turn and end up in the studio parking lot. “So what am i looking at uuuhhh…” “Mason” “Yeah whatever”

“So the first car was made by an artist called @kobacrashi

“Are you sure Dave just didnt park his car here?” “No Sir i am positive this is for the movie”

The director walks around the car, taking in every detail.
“No i dont feel it Marc…” “Mason” “Whatever Micheal. If i would do a remake of that ‘Mullitt’ movie i will ask again. What next Mike.” Mason takes a deep breath “Next we have the ‘Silver Mane’ by @Dorifto_Dorito

“Ha. This is quite impressive”
Again the coffee drinking man walks around the car, inspecting every single corner.

“Yeah this gives me some inspiration! Have some nice rocket boost through the horsecave, maybe we can even put a slide over the car so the characters can slide into the car! You better write that down Frank”
“Sir… My name is…” “I CANT HERE YOU WRITING!” Paniced the intern noted down the ideas of his boss.

“Okay whats next Jamal?” “Jam… how? Whatever, the next car was sent in by @Ludvig the Holly Dolly…”
“I dont have time for long names Kimberly”

“What am i looking at Tim?”
“Its a horse car”

“I SEE THAT DIPSHIT! But my movie is a Class A Action movie which will start a whole SERIES of movies, comics and TV shows… Not some Saturday Morning Cartoon! THIS IS FOR ADULTS!”
“Sir i think its a great vehicle for ou…” “ARE YOU TALKING BACK TO ME” “No Sir sorry i wanted” “WANTED WHAT?! TELL ME HOW TO MAKE MY FILM?! GET LOST! THROUGH THE DOOR THERE BOY”
Quickly Mason leaves the scene. “Okay. Where was i… Oh right back to the studio”

Result

Congrats at @Dorifto_Dorito for a real classy and sleek Horsemobile

Second goes to @Ludvig for a good horsecar, but not really a good horseman-car

Third goes to @kobacrashi Nice car, but not really fitting in any way

14 Likes

Three entries? That must be an all-time low for CSC, so something needs to be done to draw in more entrants in the future.

1 Like

I think, like myself, folks had an idea, and it just got too big to handle. I got as far as it should be a pony car (intentional pun), and it should have missiles; then i tried to duplicate the palomino color scheme, and it got all out of hand. Beyond that, it was rather uninspired, so I scrapped it. If I had known there would have been only the other entrants, I might have finished it; 4 th place is better than i usually do

Unfortunatly it was too hard for my skills to do something good, I had 2 attempts that I abandoned ^^

2 Likes

Huh, I won. I would feel happy, but there were only 3 entries, so I would have been in the top 3 either way :sweat_smile:. As for round 10, Ill think of something…

7 Likes

I gotta say a horse themed movie car is about the most out there yet specific design prompt out there. I wouldn’t know what to do with it, but anyway congrats to Dorifto_Dorito and good luck…

I would’ve entered but didn’t see the post until last second

A worthy winner! Would probably watch the show just for the car if I was a 70s dude

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay, currently in the process of moving out of my apartment.

CSC 10 - Bodybuilders

The Brief

The year is 2018, famous body kit designer Rei Nakamiura and founder of Sprocket Hound has issued a challenge to budding body kit designers. Design a body kit for this.

https://i.imgur.com/witRAvt.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/CJAobVI.jpg

This is the brand new Nohda Assent Revo. It may not look like much… but that’s because it isn’t much. It’s a basic MPV based on a sedan platform with boring old styling. However, since it is based on a somewhat popular sedan, mods for it are readily available making it a popular car for tuners who need to haul around their entire family. As such, body kits for this car are in demand and as body kit designers, you need to deliver.

Your task is to redesign this car to make it look like it has a bodykit.

Naming convention ofc is the standard.

Model: CSC 10 - [forum username]
Trim: Free
Engine: Free
Variant: Free

CSC 10 - Nohda Assent Revo 5 2 Base.car (51.7 KB)
Yes the base model is already named CSC 10, just for you people who can’t use the correct naming convention :wink:

Note: Make sure to clone this car. If you don’t there is a chance you entry may get overwritten if someone makes the same mistake

I am using the Open Beta version of the game. It is best if you use the same for your entry, though if you are using the stable build I would assume it should be fine. Just be aware it may affect your entry.

Entries will be accepted on the 20th and the deadline will be on the 27th unless further stated.

If you have any questions/alterations you want to make, please list them down below. Good luck and have fun.

14 Likes

Kento Works Body Kits - Est. 2019

Might as well post it now than forgetting to join this one…

Nohda Assent Revo Premier Conversion

Let me introduce myself, my name is Kento Yokohama and I own Kento Works Body Kits. I live in California. But recently, my brother back in Japan asked me to make his 2018 Nohda Assent Revo look unique. So, I 3D-scanned the car and made this. Here is what I’ve done: a completely new headlight unit (wider than standard), new front-fenders (to accommodate the new headlights), fender extensions, new front bumper with a new front splitter, new side-skirts, rear diffuser, new rear bumper, new muffler, new roof spolier, coilovers and new rims. Oh, and also the Hakka front rally lights and taillight extension. He bought this MPV because he has a family. My brother begged me to keep this as a one-off. However, I convinced him to give this body-kit to Sprocket Hound. Otherwise, I will make this for my bussiness and make money out of it. I hope you like it. Enjoy…

Proof that he really does have a family

Please don’t abuse the car Rei Nakamiura…

Please call 043-869-921 if Sprocket Hound accepted my offer. Thanks…

11 Likes

Oh and before anyone asks, after the 20th, No resubmitting allowed. Thanks.

KGB Works Nohda Assent Revo Daikoku Show Edition

4 Likes

Nohda Assent Revo Tuned By Kazawa

We at Kazawa Tuning got bored and f r e a k y, so we decided to make an extravagant bodykit for the Nohda Assent Revo. We completely changed the front end with a stylish front bumper with chrome accents and lip kit. We added chrome trims around the sides and a small lip extension skirt. The rear now gives off a very sporty and menacing look, with a diffuser, side lips, twin exhausts (one is fake don’t tell the public), and a chrome accent. Chrome rims accompany the bodykit. With our bodykit, you can rush the kids to school in style, and properly carry you and your friends to the local fishing spot with class!

10 Likes

Nohda Assent by TreadKillers

16 Likes

Nohda Assent Revo 5+2 GSR Edition

3 Likes

Cerberus Assent Revo - Code X Black Edition

Cerberus Styling House are a British aftermarket tuning manufacturer located in Leeds Centre. Keeping up with the trends, they accepted the challenge from Sprocket Hound, and re-styled the Nohda Assent Revo with their own unique taste, presenting the Code X Black Edition. The full “Code X Black Edition” bodykit is complete with a front bumper, side skirts, front and rear door panels, rear bumper and diffuser, bonnet, and aero wing. On top of this extras like the headlights and taillights were completely re-done with projectors and LEDs at the front, and a rather throwback semi-whiteout at the back. The badges were traded out for Cerberus’ own trim.

Optional extras featured on their demo car include an upgraded intercooler, front splitter day-time running lights, Black edition front grille, Black edition bonnet and side trim (flowing along the bodylines) and completely re-trimmed parts like the rear boot lid and side mirrors as well as a boot paint guard in Black Edition colour. Boot and door decals were included on the demo-car giving the car an even more enhanced, individualistic look.

Other pictures

13 Likes

Entries are now open. Again no resubmitting allowed. Deadline for entries is 27th June 2019 @23:59:59 BST

Check here for the deadline

5 Likes

Nohda Assent Revo - YellowStun

7 Likes

Last few hours before this round closes. If you haven’t sent your entry in, do it soon.

Check here for the deadline

Currently, I have received entries from:
@MasterDoggo
@Kogure
@kobacrashi
@Mikonp7
@Boiled_Steak
@Aaron.W

I have yet to receive an entry from @Kyuu77. If you want to send it in, send it in now.

5 Likes